over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP heat gone?

Did you just make that up? No need to be uptight
You sound like you're on tren

Update, I took another shit at 3am. I guess I was right, delayed absorption. I feel a lot hotter now.

you're making bold claims about something you essentially have 0 experience with...

im not sure where you're from, but on my side of the Mississippi, we call that 'ignorance'.

it's exactly that type of thing that causes these broscience myths to live on... that's something I think we can all agree we don't want.

you're making bold claims about something you essentially have 0 experience with...

im not sure where you're from, but on my side of the Mississippi, we call that 'ignorance'.

it's exactly that type of thing that causes these broscience myths to live on... that's something I think we can all agree we don't want.

Making bold statements that you have essentially 0 experience with...which is what you're doing right now.

Enjoy the ketondiet on dnp if you wish! I could care less

Op I dont want to get into an argument, but little slice is correct! You are making statements that are false. Your dnp is not bunk if it doesn't make you feel hot. Carbs, especially from simple sugars make a huge difference on how hot you get. Also a ketogenic diet is not the worst diet to be on while on dnp.

Making bold statements that you have essentially 0 experience with...which is what you're doing right now.

Actually he does have experience, but your arrogance won't let you see that. If you don't want to hear things, why ask? :cool:

Ive ran a ton of DNP and I hardly have any sides at 200 mg 400 heat moderately all day 800 too 1000 fucking sweaty moserable pig regardless what I eat . And very unlikely you would get bunk DNP its not illegal and actually very very cheap too buy in bulk the profit margin is huge they would be stupid too rip you off

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Actually he does have experience, but your arrogance won't let you see that. If you don't want to hear things, why ask? :cool:
x2 to what pesty said.

When u raise a thread like this you should be greatful for members input regardless it help u or not. you may disagree or may not follow it cos you may find it not suitable to u but someone has actually taken their precious time to write regd your issue.

having a meaningful discussion, seeking further clarification​, questioning sensibly is all fine.

The upshot is , dont be twat please.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I gotta hand it to you bro, I genuinely did not see that response coming LOL

I wish you good fortune in the DNP cycles to come

And I'll leave it at that

I gotta hand it to you bro, I genuinely did not see that response coming LOL

I wish you good fortune in the DNP cycles to come

And I'll leave it at that

Yea I mean like what do you know man LMAO
(Some people's children , sometimes all you can do is shake your head)

I started a DNP cycle to experiment, I took 2 caps in the morning and was sweating like crazy ALL day, anyways 5pm the heat completely stops, i eat, nothing, it's gone...so I take another cap, and the heat is gone.

It's 9pm now haven't felt any heat at all.

wtf happened? I thought the half life of DNP was a lot longer?

Also I took DNP before and this didn't happen? I was hot literally 24/7 before.

I am going to wait until tomorrow to take another 2 caps (i usually do 2-3 a day) but i've never had this happen
regd advice now..

whatever you do DO NOT up the dose so you start feeling again. This is how people run into problems. Be patient and run it for a week or 10 days and see how the fat loss is goes.

I have taken upto 1250 mg crystal from one of most reputable source from america and another powder dnp source from another tried and tested supplier and i felt more heat on crystal then powder regardless of the dosage. obviously crystal burns quick so u need a bigger dose compare to powdered dnp . You could be metabolizing differently. we all are unique and process diff drugs differently. bare that in mind. This is not the compound where "hey fuck it I am upping to dose as i am not feeling the sides bro " meathead mentality could run into serious issues.

A guy from my country UK did quite the opposite and upped the dosages and he had to drive to ER himself as he felt extremely hot. they gave him charcoal and shit did not work. Fella had one of his lower extremity​ chopped off to save his life. Take your time and see how the potency of the bath of dnp you have right now works eith your system.

I prefer slow burning carbs but I do not do no carbs. Regardless of the dose I would run 50-100-150 gm carbs. mostly 500-100 does me fine.

I haven'tdon a dnp run in six months or so as i developed a strange side from the same batch which i never had before. same stock same batch. 4-5 successful runs. 2 failed runs. go figure. Anyway i will be raising thread about it in near future.

Little slice is very knowledgeable​ with DNP. Crafty bastard have had DNP with a hooker, a mouse, in a gay bar. You name it. I would pay attention to his advice. His protocol is extreme but it brings the extreme results too provided you got balls to handle it. Mind over matter.
x2 to what pesty said.

When u raise a thread like this you should be greatful for members input regardless it help u or not. you may disagree or may not follow it cos you may find it not suitable to u but someone has actually taken their precious time to write regd your issue.

having a meaningful discussion, seeking further clarification​, questioning sensibly is all fine.

The upshot is , dont be twat please.

He has experience with me using dnp? because he's making claims that this is my first dnp run.

Please read guys before you bash, sure, he has run DNP, that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying he should take his own advice and not just say things without any knowledge (saying that this is my first dnp run)

I dis-agree'd that a keto diet is effective on DNP, and also that you should feel atleast SOME heat, regardless if you eat carbs or not.

I do respect peoples opinion, but I can also disagree, don't get your panties in a twist when people don't agree. I asked for little slice's advice and opinion on another thread.

Op I dont want to get into an argument, but little slice is correct! You are making statements that are false. Your dnp is not bunk if it doesn't make you feel hot. Carbs, especially from simple sugars make a huge difference on how hot you get. Also a ketogenic diet is not the worst diet to be on while on dnp.

this COMPLETELY wrong, without carbs you definitely don't get the crazy heat, but you still get heat. if you have NO heat, you don't have DNP

I'll leave it at that, if you guys think I handled it wrong then...im blaming the tren :)

Last edited:
He has experience with me using dnp? because he's making claims that this is my first dnp run.

Please read guys before you bash, sure, he has run DNP, that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying he should take his own advice and not just say things without any knowledge (saying that this is my first dnp run)

I dis-agree'd that a keto diet is effective on DNP, and also that you should feel atleast SOME heat, regardless if you eat carbs or not.

I do respect peoples opinion, but I can also disagree, don't get your panties in a twist when people don't agree. I asked for little slice's advice and opinion on another thread.

this COMPLETELY wrong, without carbs you definitely don't get the crazy heat, but you still get heat. if you have NO heat, you don't have DNP

I'll leave it at that, if you guys think I handled it wrong then...im blaming the tren :)

Didn't you say you've never run DNP on a another thread? And the comment was last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not "sad" ... I'm worried / paranoid cause some things can be happening

1) I'm dead and in heaven right now
2) The dnp didn't absorb
3) The dnp is stuck and didn't go to the stomach yet to get absorbed

I don't know, all i know is whenever i used DNP before, I would be hot 24/7, very weird that i stopped feeling hot after 10 hours after taking the first dose

i mean my window is wide open and its' -10 outside where i am...maybe thats why. I'm not cold at all, but I'm not sweating? I went downstairs a couple times to eat and i didn't sweat there either ?

Im just scared like one day all the pills are stuck and then are gonna get absorbed at once or something one day when they get unstuck

The bold, underlined portion is my personal favorite. This guys is too dumb to be using DNP and the thread is too stupid to deserve any of your all's attention, frankly. Maybe he will end up Darwin'ing himself with the DNP.

Happy New Year!

Didn't you say you've never run DNP on a another thread? And the comment was last week?

yep..

i never ran DNP but if I did i wouldn't take it to only be back in the same spot i was in...i would assume you have to keep your diet clean and not over-eat after DNP

that's what he said 4 days ago

your not gonna feel hot all the time on 200mg...

its still working...

its still working...

Agreed! Just because your not sweating your balls off doesn't mean it's not working. That's why I prefer a keto approach with dnp, makes it manageable to have a life and go to work without pouring sweat everywhere

its still working...

good thing I'm not on 200mg :)
great videos though, I am a supporter for anyone who strives to provide information to the public

To the rest of the negative nancy's, your posts don't affect me...im too positive to be brought down by guys on forums.

Enjoy the DNP! Happy holidays

Last edited:
I started a DNP cycle to experiment, I took 2 caps in the morning and was sweating like crazy ALL day, anyways 5pm the heat completely stops, i eat, nothing, it's gone...so I take another cap, and the heat is gone.

It's 9pm now haven't felt any heat at all.

wtf happened? I thought the half life of DNP was a lot longer?

Also I took DNP before and this didn't happen? I was hot literally 24/7 before.

I am going to wait until tomorrow to take another 2 caps (i usually do 2-3 a day) but i've never had this happen

so on day one your wondering why you don't feel heat?...

so on day one your wondering why you don't feel heat?...

lol bro it's right there in the first sentence...don't make it hard

i'd rather post on a forum a question and get trolled. Than not post because i felt insecure and lose sleep at night so more power to you guys !

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear