over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP heat gone?

so on day one your wondering why you don't feel heat?...

36 hour half life and didn't feel it on day one.

no shit.

i will say on the last cycle i frontloaded 800mg on day one, i felt like utter garbage within 8 hours of taking it all at once. kids don't try this at home, especially on your first cycle (i have plenty under my belt).

OP...
I too am on D's DNP.
Check out my log to see MY experience..

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/135738-my-dinitro-dnp-log.html#post2404916

I only sweat at two times during a 24 hr period:

--Night Sweats..Not like Tren night sweats--this is BRUTAL soaking wet night sweats.

--In the gym.

I wouldn't worry about the sweating--consider yourself lucky
Yes dnp night sweats suck bad like after the 3rd pillow flip it gets tossed sheets pulled away too get dry and my wife screaming what the fuck thats gross stop taking that shit

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

He has experience with me using dnp? because he's making claims that this is my first dnp run.

Please read guys before you bash, sure, he has run DNP, that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying he should take his own advice and not just say things without any knowledge (saying that this is my first dnp run)

I dis-agree'd that a keto diet is effective on DNP, and also that you should feel atleast SOME heat, regardless if you eat carbs or not.

I do respect peoples opinion, but I can also disagree, don't get your panties in a twist when people don't agree. I asked for little slice's advice and opinion on another thread.

this COMPLETELY wrong, without carbs you definitely don't get the crazy heat, but you still get heat. if you have NO heat, you don't have DNP

I'll leave it at that, if you guys think I handled it wrong then...im blaming the tren :)

Just came across this. Considering Slice's recent success running a Keto diet on dnp I wonder if this guy choked on his words? Lol

Useful tip on night sweats....

Sleep on a damp towel or use damp towel as a "blanket"

So I should just get a dry towel because it will be damp within an hour
He has experience with me using dnp? because he's making claims that this is my first dnp run.

Please read guys before you bash, sure, he has run DNP, that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying he should take his own advice and not just say things without any knowledge (saying that this is my first dnp run)

I dis-agree'd that a keto diet is effective on DNP, and also that you should feel atleast SOME heat, regardless if you eat carbs or not.

I do respect peoples opinion, but I can also disagree, don't get your panties in a twist when people don't agree. I asked for little slice's advice and opinion on another thread.

this COMPLETELY wrong, without carbs you definitely don't get the crazy heat, but you still get heat. if you have NO heat, you don't have DNP

I'll leave it at that, if you guys think I handled it wrong then...im blaming the tren :)

The bold, underlined portion is my personal favorite. This guys is too dumb to be using DNP and the thread is too stupid to deserve any of your all's attention, frankly. Maybe he will end up Darwin'ing himself with the DNP.

Happy New Year!

Agreed! Just because your not sweating your balls off doesn't mean it's not working. That's why I prefer a keto approach with dnp, makes it manageable to have a life and go to work without pouring sweat everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

so what causes the sweating when you sleep??

At a lower dose (150mg a day) im fine all day , don't notice anything. Sitting at my desk for an hr doing paperwork im perfectly comfortable , kick back and dose off for 30 min and im sweating like a whore in confession , wake up and get back in the shop (where its warmer) and im fine.

so what causes the sweating when you sleep??

At a lower dose (150mg a day) im fine all day , don't notice anything. Sitting at my desk for an hr doing paperwork im perfectly comfortable , kick back and dose off for 30 min and im sweating like a whore in confession , wake up and get back in the shop (where its warmer) and im fine.

Ya I know.....there's something about laying down that does it

That's what I do. Beach towel on my bed and on my pillow, best trick you can have. Now all you gotta do is get up n change your clothes

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws