over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness expo shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to quote DC here, for his statement is unfortunately so true, reflecting the tragic nothingness of our time.

What a sad era we live in, where you're someone only based on how many people follow you on social networks, and not because you said or did something meaningful, but just because you occupy the media space, should you be the dumbest creature on earth.

:(

It's only getting worst. Many of the young (and older) people of today have the worst role models. They aspire to be attention craving, popular and famous for nothing good. What's worst is the ages are getting younger and younger. We now have kids who are 9 with Facebook pages and regular internet access and kids who are 6 with mobile phones. You have kids wanting to be like Kim Kardashian :eek:

2s1ls04.jpg

Does Rich have kids?

Second most popular guy in bodybuilding

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87i4_bcJxs"]KALI MUSCLE EXPOSE RICH PIANA - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone else remember how classy Lee Haney was?

could you imagine being in a business meeting with some venture capitalists or banking firms and them asking you about the bodybuilding industry....and you said "hey just a second let me show you some videos of the 2 most popular guys in the bodybuilding industry and what its all about lately"

75 F-bombs and 48 N-words later............

KALI MUSCLE EXPOSE RICH PIANA - YouTube

could you imagine being in a business meeting with some venture capitalists or banking firms and them asking you about the bodybuilding industry....and you said "hey just a second let me show you some videos of the 2 most popular guys in the bodybuilding industry and what its all about lately"

Sadness is the only thing it comes to me when I saw those mofos......I love my sport, I m always again haters but how can I be an attorney and defend my iron Bros when I see that..... :banghead: :(

Jesus...

you known whats embarrassing for kali.....is him
telling people to "stay out of it"...

and here this fucking idiot is putting himself
right in the middle of it...!!!!!

nobody cares wtf he thinks....i mean why the hell
would he think anyone cares what he thinks about these
two tools...

barely speaks English.....very embarrassing...

two tools...

Exactly my thoughts. I could barely understand what he was trying to say in that video too.

two tools...

It's the whole social media thing. Anything happens and the same guys post vids the very next day hoping to get as many views as possible. It made me laugh Kali Muscle going on about Rich nearly being 50 and shouldn't act like that at his age. Has Kali watched his own videos... he must be well into his 40's himself. I sometimes put you-tube vids on when relaxing or eating but I had to stop watching his vids... stuipid and crap.

It's the whole social media thing. Anything happens and the same guys post vids the very next day hoping to get as many views as possible. It made me laugh Kali Muscle going on about Rich nearly being 50 and shouldn't act like that at his age. Has Kali watched his own videos... he must be well into his 40's himself. I sometimes put you-tube vids on when relaxing or eating but I had to stop watching his vids... stuipid and crap.
Kali is even a bigger retard then Rich. Rich at least still makes some sense, Kali has literally gone completely retarded. AAS has been linked to some diseases that effect the brain, I think all that gear fried Kali's brain to oblivion. His story was motivational at first.

Worst part is , is when I see people in the gyms wearing the 5% whatever it takes tank tops / clothing , cringe so hard every time.

Worst part is , is when I see people in the gyms wearing the 5% whatever it takes tank tops / clothing , cringe so hard every time.

Why? They look nice.

Actually, chances are investors will see it as a major asset: the dumber the target, the more you can sell it absolutely anything by forcefeeding customers' gullible minds with crap. ;)

Kim Kardashian and other so called sitcoms "stars" or fake tough hip hop gangstas wouldn't be so popular otherwise... :(

Last edited:

a member from here has been doing this shit for awhile....Lucian.

I watched a few....and all he ever talks about is shit about everybody
else....

years ago he talk about nothing but Levone.....now hes just as bad
as everyone else....

he also gave his "2 cents" and this whole fit.expo bullshit...
again PLACING HIMSELF in the middle of it...like anybody cares...:confused:

a member from here has been doing this shit for awhile....Lucian.

I watched a few....and all he ever talks about is shit about everybody
else....

years ago he talk about nothing but Levone.....now hes just as bad
as everyone else....

he also gave his "2 cents" and this whole fit.expo bullshit...
again PLACING HIMSELF in the middle of it...like anybody cares...:confused:

I was going to mention him. He is really trying and it seems to be working for him in the you-tube world. I pretty much like everyone on here but I never liked him and caught him bullshitting a few times. I watched a few of his vids and they are just like you write. I clicked on his video about this punch and thought to myself what are you doing so just cancelled and watched something else. I guess many could say he does in video what we all do on here in text but no I am not a fan at all. I cringed when I saw a vid of I think 2 Young lads asking for his autograph at an expo and they said they liked him because he spoke about steroids :eek:

Why? They look nice.

x2

It's not like the guy is scamming people. That would be the only reason for me not ordering a particular brand. I wear hoodies all the time to the gym and the 5% are nice so I have a few. I have a few t-shirts too. Everything I have tried from 5% has been good.

I was going to mention him. He is really trying and it seems to be working for him in the you-tube world. I pretty much like everyone on here but I never liked him and caught him bullshitting a few times. I watched a few of his vids and they are just like you write. I clicked on his video about this punch and thought to myself what are you doing so just cancelled and watched something else. I guess many could say he does in video what we all do on here in text but no I am not a fan at all. I cringed when I saw a vid of I think 2 Young lads asking for his autograph at an expo and they said they liked him because he spoke about steroids :eek:

I didn't want to mention him....but he don't come here anymore...so wtf.
hes too good to post here now....hes a guru......like many others.:rolleyes:

I also wanted to say he looks really sick.....but didn't know if he actually
WAS sick or not....

I mean....he was very down to earth, and got envolved with the board.
until he started "training Levrone" or some shit like that....

:cool:

I didn't want to mention him....but he don't come here anymore...so wtf.
hes too good to post here now....hes a guru......like many others.:rolleyes:

I also wanted to say he looks really sick.....but didn't know if he actually
WAS sick or not....

I mean....he was very down to earth, and got envolved with the board.
until he started "training Levrone" or some shit like that....

:cool:

I don't like to speak badly of people especially when they are not here. He was a well respected vet on here. Just personally there was something I didn't like about the guy. Hey maybe I was wrong but I am sure we all have people we encounter in our lives (in person or on the internet) who we just look at and don't quite get. Plus a few lies and just a better than you attitude. Maybe this guy was lying who said he supplied him but Lucian stated Kevin Levrone never took tren ever and some guy stated he supplied him with it from France in the 90's. There are many examples but I have forgotten them all but do remember that post.

Sometimes I look at these you-tube people and do think sure I can see why he is popular (Bradley Martin for example) but with him I don't really get it. I suppose if you want something enough and post vids daily you will be get the views. Well he seems to be doing ok so good for him.

Last edited:
I find it unbelievable that Rich hasn't made 100 videos about this, as like he did when prophet muscle challenged him to a fight and it never happened.
I guess enough people are talking about it anyway. :cool:
As DC mentioned, Rich was on MM, very quiet and kinda shy in his postings, we chatted a few times email PM and IM seemed like a real nice guy that's why I was amazed when I saw his 5% videos a complete turn around from the mutant ones he did.
He's living his dream right now but really needs to tone down the stuff approaching 50 like some of us in a few years he's openly stated he's had skin cancers several times and keeps coming back, and that he takes seros.
I don't think people would care if he were 300 or 240, I know several people that let basal cell carcinoma get in their systems and the chemo and associated pain is no joke.

the accepted term for this language was ebonics back in the 80/90's.. I guess it's too politically correct to say that now.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ryan.veneficus
NapsGear