over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness expo shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Chicago and it is the Wild West out here... people are shooting people from the bridges over 290(the highway) at random cars. Let that soak in what I'm saying, gangbangers are taking potshots at random people on a fucking highway. I have never open carried until last year because I am not going unprotected anymore. The gang violence is of astronomical proportions and it's spreading to the burbs. Only then will something more be done about it. It has to come to that. Drivers are actually going out of their way to get on a different highway just to avoid 290. You got 4 punks torturing a mentally disabled person and putting it on FB live. And I hate having to carry a gun because the thought of me depending on it like I did in Iraq or Afghanistan really irks me, it shouldn't be that way. The last time someone had road rage on me I followed him after he almost hit me and cut me off, he pulled over I stopped about 100 yards from him, waited for him to step outside the car and taunt me and start heading to my car so I pulled out my Sig 225 and for our and I watched him run back to his car. Long story short I ended up in court and was found innocent. However I was more mad at myself for putting my life on danger and a bad break would have landed me in jail away from my two little girls. Me personally, nobody fights fair anymore, you always have to look out for yourself, but I go out of my way to avoid trouble but if it comes to me I'll be ready. Looks like these 2 were fighting over something petty though and definitely not worth their career, so why bother
Sorry about that rant... don't know why I went off like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is bad for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not because of this forum...its because for 3 days on social media we have been bombarded with these posts/videos on our newsfeed. My only post on social media about it was the following (and I quote)

"When the hell did this bbing endeavor become so trailertrashy and Kardashian like? It's g'damn embarrasing."

and that how I truly feel about it...

I saw that post the other day and knew you were referring to this. Btw and sorry I'm putting it here. I just got my protein powders from TN. Love how you can pick what you want in it as far as BCAAs and flavor, so many other things that is consumers usually can't control. Love it! You have a new cuztomer here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not watching too much tv. Come to Chicago and the shit I will show you will shock you for the rest of your life. There is shootings and killings daily all over the city. I have friends who are cops in some of these bad areas. They have to pull their guns out every shift, it's never quiet. The gang violence is insane. Not to mention home invasions and robberies where the victim is shot dead. It's a warzone!

I'm not talking about the stuff you see on the news either. You will see this shit in person. I lost a brother to Chicago's gang violence, shot dead in the chest at 24 years old. People can talk all they want, unless you experience this shit yourself, you have no clue wtf is really happening.

I didn't read much of this thread but saw the video and these posts. Just last night a Hooters not too far from me was shot up because of a scuffle just like the one in the vid, two guys talking shit and it escalated. You really don't know how dangerous some of these cities are. You'll get shot just because they don't like your eyebrows or the mole on your face. It's ignorant to act like this doesn't exist. You know how easy it has become to grab a gun and blow someone away? Too fucking easy.

Exactly. Someday this Mack Truck guy is going to mess with the wrong guy and get himself shot. Maybe then he will learn his lesson.

idk where I talk about any of that... lol
that punch didn't prove anything or do anything.
rich was shown to just be a talker as like you say that action is an invitation.

not saying it doesn't happen but pulling a gun or knife over THAT is about as equally lame as a law suite. lol

n for real... :cool:
idk what to say if you think us cities are dangerous... lol:p

:star-w:rs

Baltimore
Chicago
New Orleans
Detroit....

I could go on and on. Scroll around those cities at night and let me know if you don't feel threatened LOL.

Ill tell you what is truly amazing to me....truly freaking amazing....and Massive G can back me up on this because he was a moderator there.

Back in the early 2000's there was a board called Muscle Mayhem that was Chad Nichols board and it truly was the king of all boards....every IFBB pro that was anyone was on that board...either reading it or contributing to it...Nasser, Milos, Prince, Wheeler, Abiad, Titus, Kamali on and on and on...name the pro in the late 90's or 2000's and he was one time or other on that board. Rich Piana was on that board and he posted every once in a while....and nobody gave him a second thought...reason? He was a bodybuilder in his early 30's with subpar shoulders and arms, never was going to be a pro, just one of 1000's of cali bodybuilders...but again his shoulders and his arms were huge glaring weak spots...(check the photo)....arms were probably 18.5 maybe 19 inches.

He goes down to Dr Casavantes and fills those shoulders and arms up 5 inches, loads up the tattoos....and now he is the most talked about and known person in the sport.

It really is kind of like some guy on this board who nobody gives much thought to...site injecting and tattoing his way to notoriety.

Kind of puzzling of what people in this endeavor pay attention to and make popular..... isnt it?

Attachments

• hs2jxg.jpg
    hs2jxg.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Ill tell you what is truly amazing to me....truly freaking amazing....and Massive G can back me up on this because he was a moderator there.

Back in the early 2000's there was a board called Muscle Mayhem that was Chad Nichols board and it truly was the king of all boards....every IFBB pro that was anyone was on that board...either reading it or contributing to it...Nasser, Milos, Prince, Wheeler, Abiad, Titus, Kamali on and on and on...name the pro in the late 90's or 2000's and he was one time or other on that board. Rich Piana was on that board and he posted every once in a while....and nobody gave him a second thought...reason? He was a bodybuilder in his early 30's with subpar shoulders and arms, never was going to be a pro, just one of 1000's of cali bodybuilders...but again his shoulders and his arms were huge glaring weak spots...(check the photo)....arms were probably 18.5 maybe 19 inches.

He goes down to Dr Casavantes and fills those shoulders and arms up 5 inches, loads up the tattoos....and now he is the most talked about and known person in the sport.

It really is kind of like some guy on this board who nobody gives much thought to...site injecting and tattoing his way to notoriety.

Kind of puzzling of what people in this endeavor pay attention to and make popular..... isnt it?
Well said! BTW muscle mayhem was awesome.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I first heard about this I thought it might just be some publicity stunt but who knows, would love to see an actual mma fight between these two LMAO.

It would have to be a state-to-state thing and that could go down as far to a county-to-county thing.

It's something that would have to be voted on in the state voting process, as it should be imo. I think the law would severely limit the number of lawsuits, in a good way of course.

We in Florida had an "idea" of tort reform for auto accidents/insurance which turned out to be a gigantic CF! It's led to more fraud than ever before. No system is perfect, but sure as heel we need to change what we have going on now for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Baltimore
Chicago
New Orleans
Detroit....

I could go on and on. Scroll around those cities at night and let me know if you don't feel threatened LOL.

used to walk around Baltimore blind drunk 15-20 years ago looking for problems. lol
at night in bad areas.

if I sit here and list all the horrific places I have wandered it will be meaningless n silly, most just cant comprehend. think I moved 50+ times in 15 years and have needs that require me to dig a lil.

never spent much time in mid west.

this has gotten way too.. :spam:
lol

to some degree im breaking balls a little but only because I see the world has gone total cupcakey ( for a pc word, lol ) and this thread exemplifies that.

I am not a good barometer here as I have done waaay too much stupid shit,
and gone out of my way to look for trouble in places where trouble lives.

I honestly feel the world is a much safer n shinier place then it was or has been. maybe there are a few examples of laces that are worse but the general theme is this pillow fight society that is loaded with cops, jails n lawyers.

lets go back to rich now...
:star-w:rs

Holy smokes..did he even diet for this show??? LOL

I'm a country bumpkin from down south. And any man I know would call that a bitch ass sucker punch. When two guys get ready to fight and the fights I've been in, hell we take a pre fight break to take off watches and phones. It's like a grace period saying "hey fucker talk is over. Shit is about to get real"

But I digress. Throwing a punch then running is weak. I also agree men shouldn't be fighting. Except in smoky neon lit bars lol. Then it's ok

Totally agree.

Personally I don't want to fight anyone out of anger; sport yes, but not anger. If you want to test your skill as a tuff guy, create some space, take off any jewelry and come at each other prepared to test yourself.

Knocking someone out with a sucker punch doesn't make you a fighter, it doesn't test your skill, it shows that you have no confidence in your ability to fight.

I train BJJ, fight two or three times a week in two different gyms, and would welcome the challenge in a sporting test of skill. Sucker punch me and I promise if I'm not out cold, I'll rip your shoulder. It'll Never be the same and you'll probably Never lift again.

I avoid fights and have only been confronted twice. Both times I declined, but offered to meet or even pick them up and head to the gym to fight in a sporting manner. Both offers were declined and we actually talked about MMA and the UFC afterwards.

Of course I could be bluffing and trying to psyche them out, or they could accept and crush me, you never know until you fight.

I'm unassuming, 205 ish and don't wear or even own any Tapout, UFC, American Fighter, Affliction, Future Legend, etc apparel.

I'll fight just about anyone out of sport, just not out of anger.

The older I get I realize that Manslaughter isn't anything that I want to take a chance on. Even pushing someone down could and sometimes does result in far more danger and repercussions that ever imagined.

But that's just me, an unassuming, unimposing, quite guy that tries hard to avoid confrontation. I guess I'm a wimp. :)

I agree a 100% but at the end of the day the guy that no one was paying attention to and who was also "another" cali bodybuilder is able to pull in millions of dollars by being a synthol/pmma freak.
Then you have guys with amazing genetics, looks amazing on minimal gear are top amateurs who have to sleep in their cars as they cant afford to live in LA.

He was an awful bodybuilder but is a damn good business man.

He reminds me of this old power lifter who trains at my gym, hes huge but also 30% bodyfat if not more, yet everyone at the gym cant stop talking about how "huge" he is and " how come he isnt competing in the olympia", the masses like freaks and tatoos and swearing etc,,,

Mac had the open opportunity to knock Rich out,and when he hit him it looked like he has no power in his punch...Seriously couldn't drop an old 80lb lady...It happened and Mac proved he's weak as fuck lol...

I don't really care about this for obvious reasons but I was just on you-tube and I noticed this video so watched it. It shows a lot more of what actually happened after he threw the punch. Looks like MT pretty much ran away.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovp98eFkSA0"]Rich Piana Vs Mac Trucc Fight New Footage !!! - YouTube[/ame]

He was an awful bodybuilder but is a damn good business man.

i understand where you are coming from but if he drops dead I dont think he could be called all that smart.
In that video posted earlier in the thread where he is just taking pics he has lost any sort of colour to his skin and just has this unhealthy glow, he looks ghost like, maybe its the hair, just has a terrible look to his skin

Last edited:
I avoid fights and have only been confronted twice. Both times I declined, but offered to meet or even pick them up and head to the gym to fight in a sporting manner. Both offers were declined and we actually talked about MMA and the UFC afterwards.

I dont know why more people dont do this, MMA gyms are popping up everywhere (even here in Australia), if 2 people want to settle their differences the old fashioned way, hire a cage for 30mins and get to it in a controlled environment. Thats man'ing up not this bullshit Expo brawling

LA Fit Expo- Rich should press charges on Mac Truck !

I had a booth right by the 5% booth.Mac truck and his street gang of ten people surrounded Rich and the people around the booth. Mac truck was yelling at Rich and cussing at him.Rich had a line of 400 people and was taking pictures and started to get ready for a fight. One of Riches guys in the booth went after one guy, and kicked him and then got slugged in the face and was knocked out.
It was a real scene and a bad day for BodyBuilding in my opinion.
If I was Rich I would press charges and put this guy away in jail!

If this is the future of Body Building with fuckers bringing street gangs over because they are jealous of your success.
I dont want any part of it !

The Beaver..............

I dont know why more people dont do this, MMA gyms are popping up everywhere (even here in Australia), if 2 people want to settle their differences the old fashioned way, hire a cage for 30mins and get to it in a controlled environment. Thats man'ing up not this bullshit Expo brawling

Excellent question, my only answer would be that deep inside, actually not even really that deep, they question their ability and prefer to take the cheap shot.

Knowing that you're going to fight, waiting to be called and just wishing it would start is nerve wrecking. Sweaty palms, high anxiety mixed in with the feeling that you're going to throw up isn't fun. It's the natural fight or flight moment of truth.

Most tuff guys only fight when surrounded by and egged on by friends.

Had to quote DC here, for his statement is unfortunately so true, reflecting the tragic nothingness of our time.

What a sad era we live in, where you're someone only based on how many people follow you on social networks, and not because you said or did something meaningful, but just because you occupy the media space, should you be the dumbest creature on earth.

:(

i understand where you are coming from but if he drops dead I dont think he could be called all that smart.
In that video posted earlier in the thread where he is just taking pics he has lost any sort of colour to his skin and just has this unhealthy glow, he looks ghost like, maybe its the hair, just has a terrible look to his skin

True but how many bodybuilders have dropped dead chasing the dream and haven't accomplished a single thing in their life.

In the grand scheme of things, healthy or not, drops dead tomorrow, he was a lot more successful than a good percentage of bodybuilders.

And absolutely, guy looks like shit and i see what you saying about his skin tone, its as if its a dead man's skin.

I don't hate nor like the guy but i can respect how a nobody in this sport makes a lot more than a lot the somebody's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear