over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness expo shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess everyone has a different definition of what a sucker punch actually is in this case. I can tell you right now, I good give 2 craps if someone is calling me a pussy and wants to fight, that means absolutely nothing to me. I don't need to prove my manhood to anyone. 10 yrs ago, completely different story lol
I've had people running their mouths like Rich was and I put one on their chin. I wasn't a "talker", I was a "do-er". I did it just like this MT guy did. That, my friend, is NOT a sucker punch. A "sucker punch" would be if Rich was running his pisser and MT walked away only to come back and hit him when he wasn't paying attention. Rich was looking at him the entire time. He didn't have his back to him, bend down to tie his shoes, nothing. He was looking at him the whole ordeal. If you're going to run your mouth, be prepared for it to be touched by something you don't want touching it.

I don't think fighting makes anyone a man, not saying that. But if you're running your mouth, be ready at all times. I get what you're saying maldorf and I respect your opinion, but the whole "taking it outside" is laughable. Someone says "let's go outside", you better get ready right then and there, forget that outside nonsense. Why walk out and fight, do it right there. I've gotten in fights in a moving vehicle, when your adrenaline is going, you aren't concerned with the safety of others. That's all I'm saying.

I think it was a cute punch

IMO any punch thrown when an opponent doesn't think there is a fight is a sucker punch. Rich probably thought that MT was just talking shit. Nobody in their right mind attacks someone in a public place like that where others could be injured. MT was out of his mind and being just plain stupid. He is the one that looks like a pussy.

If he is going to act like that then he better be ready for the consequences of his actions whether it is legal action or getting yourself shot. Someday MT is going to be on the losing end. He is damn lucky he did not get arrested there and sued by Rich. He committed assault in front of many witnesses, he would not stand a chance in court and would be convicted of assault and have a criminal record. I wouldn't be surprised though if he does already have a record and that could open up another bag of worms. What he did there is stupid and child like.

Im failing to understand this cowboy hard ass bravado attitude in this thread. i grew up here, those are fighting words,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

????????????

what type of people talk like that or condone this type of thought? where "do" you live?
not the location, but the state of mind?

raising your hands to anyone isnt the answer for this mak dude

, he proved nothing, showed no class, won nothing and will loose in the end
loose money, fans, fame, lawsuit, dignity etc

not sure who among the people who watch or post on this video can say they actually benefited from throwing hands with someone other then if they competing in the sport of boxing or mma

be a man, act like your kids are watching, behave accordingly.

pay those lawyer fees
embarrass yourself
shame your family
pay those damages

Ill be damned if someone disrespects me though..............WTF

SMH

Hard to know.

I wouldn't be surprised if the macc truck guy did this to try to bring attention to himself. Who knows though...

This is exactly what it is... this dude wack truck has been trying to build his you tube channel and social media following by bringing up Piana in every other video. Ive checked out a few of his videos and he admits that he lives off his girl and sells a couple pills when he can find them...lame.

The only thing I dont understand is Piana's crew were probably the biggest mf'rs at the whole expo....they should have mopped the floor with those dudes. Just goes to show b-i-g dont spell b-a-d.

The purpose of a lawsuit is to recover damages. What are damages in this case? I don't see that punch doing enough for medical bills, reimbursement/compensation for what ?

Now the video could be used to possibly get assault charges brought up against the guy but lawsuit? probably not.

Unless you guys can think of damages to sue for? Most likely no lawyer would go to court with this. Also a judge would hear two idiots going back n forth on social media and tell them to "grow up" and get out of his courtroom,lol.This kind of stupid shit cant clog up our court system(even though some stupid ones do make it to court sometimes).

IMO any punch thrown when an opponent doesn't think there is a fight is a sucker punch. Rich probably thought that MT was just talking shit. Nobody in their right mind attacks someone in a public place like that where others could be injured. MT was out of his mind and being just plain stupid. He is the one that looks like a pussy.

If he is going to act like that then he better be ready for the consequences of his actions whether it is legal action or getting yourself shot. Someday MT is going to be on the losing end. He is damn lucky he did not get arrested there and sued by Rich. He committed assault in front of many witnesses, he would not stand a chance in court and would be convicted of assault and have a criminal record. I wouldn't be surprised though if he does already have a record and that could open up another bag of worms. What he did there is stupid and child like.

My point exactly, Rich was "talking big" thinking nothing would happen Just because you're not wanting to fight doesn't mean the other guy isn't. I think it's all dumb in the end and they both look like idiots in the end. Nobody won anything, nobody gets "bragging rights", I lean towards what Tenny said about it being a staged thing.

Grown ass men acting like that over "YouTube beef" is ridiculous. They both are acting like middle school girls. I agree with you, very stupid thing.

Im failing to understand this cowboy hard ass bravado attitude in this thread. i grew up here, those are fighting words,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

????????????

what type of people talk like that or condone this type of thought? where "do" you live?

not sure who among the people who watch or post on this video can say they actually benefited from throwing hands with someone other then if they competing in the sport of boxing or mma

pay those lawyer fees
embarrass yourself
shame your family
pay those damages

SMH

Not everyone was raised the same. There are places where that is the way it is, it becomes instilled in a person. I agree with what you're saying, but some upbringings have made people fight over "choice words".
It's ridiculous for grown men to be behaving this way

My point exactly, Rich was "talking big" thinking nothing would happen Just because you're not wanting to fight doesn't mean the other guy isn't. I think it's all dumb in the end and they both look like idiots in the end. Nobody won anything, nobody gets "bragging rights", I lean towards what Tenny said about it being a staged thing.

Grown ass men acting like that over "YouTube beef" is ridiculous. They both are acting like middle school girls. I agree with you, very stupid thing.

Not everyone was raised the same. There are places where that is the way it is, it becomes instilled in a person. I agree with what you're saying, but some upbringings have made people fight over "choice words".
It's ridiculous for grown men to be behaving this way

Right, both were fools but the Mack Truck guy has even less class and acts like a true punk. The main thing that pisses me off when I watch it is the lack of respect for law and order that Mack Truck has. He isn't smart enough to consider how his actions could hurt an innocent in the crowd etc. The police should have hauled his ass to jail.

i think this was a terrorist attack....

:cool:

I'm a country bumpkin from down south. And any man I know would call that a bitch ass sucker punch. When two guys get ready to fight and the fights I've been in, hell we take a pre fight break to take off watches and phones. It's like a grace period saying "hey fucker talk is over. Shit is about to get real"

But I digress. Throwing a punch then running is weak. I also agree men shouldn't be fighting. Except in smoky neon lit bars lol. Then it's ok

Mac truck

Who,fucking clown a nobody cheap shot pussy i dislike piani esp.since he peddlels his underdosed gear in la.and has ripped off num.people.but atleast he tried 2 go 1 on one but his team all pussys wtf.he should have dumped them all.

????????????

pay those lawyer fees
embarrass yourself
shame your family
pay those damages

SMH

Because Ive lived on both coasts and the mentality is much much different on the East Coast compared to the West Coast. You give someone the finger on the East coast in traffic....you better be prepared at the next stoplight to back that up because that person most likely will be walking up to your window at that next red light....IM not saying its right but its what happens.....On the east coast giving someone the finger means "FUCK YOU!" and its really disrespectful.....out here on the west coast I see people give the finger all the time...like it means "hey buddy im peeved at you"....and Ive seen (and been the the person who recieved the finger) times when the person recieving the finger does something about it...and the shock on a west coast person's face and how quickly they try to lock doors and roll up windows is astounding. Im sorry to put anyone down on the West coast reading this (and im sure there are exceptions...include yourself in those exceptions if it pleases your ego) but people on the East Coast for the most part are tough MF'ers. So thats why this is being said.

So myself and a bunch of people arent getting this whole suckerpunch thing at all.

East Coast=You tell a person "lets take it outside"...Its on...thats challenging someone to a fight right then and there.....what are you going to do take a 15 minute walk with someone side by side out thru crowds of people to get outside? No your not. Lets take it outside means "Lets go!"

East Coast=After "lets take it outside" a person says "What are you scared?"...there is no question at all...its fight time...its on...there is no sucker punch at that time...the fight is and should be expected....I dont get this whole "sucker punch" crap at all....

From what i heard...this guy Mac Trukk or whatever he is called...was actually leaving the expo and stopped to say whats up to a couple of guys he knows.....words are said to where he gets challenged and he asks

"So you want to get down?"....he asked the question between being told "lets take it outside" and "what are you scared?"

There are three things right there that say this in simpler terms

Piana: "lets fight"
Mac Trukk: "you want to fight?"
Piana: "yea lets fight..what are you scared?"

I dont know what you actually want the guys reaction to be?

There is no "International Rules of Fisticuffs" going on here.

My opinion? I think these guys dont like each other....Piana knew a bunch of cameras were rolling and didnt want to look bad at all...so he said what he did to not lose face and he hoped that they would take a walk and on the walk of 15 minutes out to the parking lot...they would come to some sort of agreement verbally......didnt work out that way and the Mac Trukk guy took exception to what was said.

So let me play devils advocate here CM....you are at the mall tonite with your girl and some guy goes over the line toward your girl {I dont know what he does...go with it...he goes over the line}...and you tell him to back off.....and he says "Lets me and you take a walk outside, what are you fucking scared?"....are you going to walk shoulder to shoulder with him the 10 minutes it takes to get outside in the parking lot...or are you going to take care of business right then and there?

Again I am not saying its right....but there are certain things you do and dont say to an individual if you want to avoid a conflict

Last edited:
Bottom line if some dudes came at me and my honkies we do them in immeadiatly ....aint no waiting to see what hey want ....thiose 5% dudes should have thrown down off the rip...if we were in the joint now they would all be on the there way up out of there ....damn shame a bunch of fucking cowards let 3 guys scare everybody...makes me sick to see shit like this....I always said if I had my pick of 5 solid honkies no one copuld stop us out here

Bottom line if some dudes came at me and my honkies we do them in immeadiatly ....aint no waiting to see what hey want ....thiose 5% dudes should have thrown down off the rip...if we were in the joint now they would all be on the there way up out of there ....damn shame a bunch of fucking cowards let 3 guys scare everybody...makes me sick to see shit like this....I always said if I had my pick of 5 solid honkies no one copuld stop us out here

How old are you?

I'm a country bumpkin from down south. And any man I know would call that a bitch ass sucker punch. When two guys get ready to fight and the fights I've been in, hell we take a pre fight break to take off watches and phones. It's like a grace period saying "hey fucker talk is over. Shit is about to get real"

But I digress. Throwing a punch then running is weak. I also agree men shouldn't be fighting. Except in smoky neon lit bars lol. Then it's ok

I agree with you on it looking like a sucker punch and punch and run is weak. But I'm more on the same opinion as Tenny that it was a set up. Funny thing is Rich takes his watch off at 1 min 48 sec into the video that Tenny posted on page 3 of this thread. So you could call that the pre fight break.

Sticks and stones my brothas. Words are just words

Self defense has always been my rule for fighting. People can talk shit all they want but for me it boils down to don't put your fuckin hands on me. That's when you have just given the green light to take an ass beating. I've been in a few fights, I also work as a C/O at a prison which has changed me. So I really hesitated on commenting but Fuck a lawsuit fuck calling the cops. Just take care of business and don't make it a big deal. It's just a fight. Do what you gotta do. I can't comment for Rich or that Mac truck idiot but I will say I was very surprised to see just one 5% dude run in and try to do something. All the rest just kinda stood there with there thumbs up there ass.

Idk this whole thing is being way over analyzed. Lol I've been "sucker punched" swung on, cursed at, spit at, anything you can think I've seen and heard it. Trust me guys this is not that serious,

All rich does is talk shit. Everything he does is for attention. His instint proves he's not wanting a fight. When u get punched u either go in or you get out. Rich got out. And let his goons handle it. And when alex went down rich didn't get his guys back when alex had his.

Rich is good at hitting people like Jason Genova tho

It started over another YouTube beef between Prophet Muscle and Rich. Mack Truck ended up posting a video saying he was neutral and that he thinks that they should fight and get it over with. Mack Truck also said he thought that Prophet Muscle can fight and would probably take Rich.( I think that's how it went ) After Rich got all menstral and kicked Mack Truck off the 5% team and it went from there.. So basically internet BS

Regardless Rich never wanted to fight he was just saving face by going up to him. Rich got cracked and that's it. Rich continues to make the industry look beyond bad! He just needs to go away along with a majority of these industry people. Zero class

He's a cool down to earth guy. There's more ppl that make the industry look bad. Rich has the longest lines at any expo. It is for a reason.

Mack truck wanted fame out of Rich's name so now everyone knows who Mac is.. I honestly think he's a piece of shit to make a sucker move like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear