over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness expo shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit is hilarious LS but soooo true. Anyone asked me if I wanted to take it outside.....the instant "side" started to come out of their suck hole I would light their butt up. I was actually called a cheater once. True story.

indeed, Rich proposed that they 'take a walk'...as if to set up parameters and coordinate logistics for a duel, as fighting indoors is not practical or reasonable.

instead of accepting or rejecting proposition, opponent looks to the side, then throws quick punch, then disappears behind homies.

essentially asking someone if they want to fight or no, and having them responding by throwing a punch..

throwing a punch is not a proper response to a 'yes or no' question IMO...regardless of the circumstances

so seemed pretty sucker-ish to me.

kinda like asking someone if they want to participate in a foot race, and they respond by booking it down the track....

"so I guess that's a yes?" lol..

just my POV

The minute piana said "You Scared" he challenged him. End of story.

Rich did say "let's take a walk" and said "you scared" ...sure sounded like fighting words in that situation. Def not a sucker punch by any means

Right. It was a lose situation for both. No one at the time not Rich or Mack or any of there friends was going to walk all the way out of the expo peacefully. If this was beef and was going on for along time prior to this situation. If thats the case when you see someone walks up to you like Mack then you know its on. You cant organize a street fight it either happens or doesn't.

anybody know how the beef originally started?

lol
THAT was one rich vid actually worth watching!

didn't see any sucker punch.

but also...
come on.. what real fight is gona happen there...
if he was actually there to hurt him he woulda just walked up n done it.

like two pansies in a bar... :p

there was another vid months back with some tool challenging him n him challenging a cage match back... same guy?

Last edited:
I grew up in san diego, and here when somebody tells you to take a walk

its mother fuckin game time. I want to give rich benefit of doubt :/

anybody know how the beef originally started?

It started over another YouTube beef between Prophet Muscle and Rich. Mack Truck ended up posting a video saying he was neutral and that he thinks that they should fight and get it over with. Mack Truck also said he thought that Prophet Muscle can fight and would probably take Rich.( I think that's how it went ) After Rich got all menstral and kicked Mack Truck off the 5% team and it went from there.. So basically internet BS

Regardless Rich never wanted to fight he was just saving face by going up to him. Rich got cracked and that's it. Rich continues to make the industry look beyond bad! He just needs to go away along with a majority of these industry people. Zero class

I tell you this, both these guys have folks talking about them today. They both probably sold more products to their target market (13 to 21 year olds)

indeed, Rich proposed that they 'take a walk'...as if to set up parameters and coordinate logistics for a duel, as fighting indoors is not practical or reasonable.

instead of accepting or rejecting proposition, opponent looks to the side, then throws quick punch, then disappears behind homies.

essentially asking someone if they want to fight or no, and having them responding by throwing a punch..

throwing a punch is not a proper response to a 'yes or no' question IMO...regardless of the circumstances

so seemed pretty sucker-ish to me.

kinda like asking someone if they want to participate in a foot race, and they respond by booking it down the track....

"so I guess that's a yes?" lol..

just my POV

Sounds like you havnt been in many street fights.

Sounds like you havnt been in many street fights.

that's kinda what im getting at..

seemed like Rich wasn't wanting it to be a street fight..

seemed like he was trying to have the altercation have some structure and organization for the purpose of AVOIDING cheap tricks and sucker punches..

maybe im just weird, but here's how I saw it.

-Rich standing behind rope divider:

"would you like to take it outside to fight? or no?

-Macc seeing that Rich is standing behind rope divider which would greatly impede his ability to give chase:

"...would I like to fight..hmmm...hmmmmmm..... *BAP* ......*pulls Houdini and disappears into crowd*..."

just seemed like kinda a pussy move to me..

in the hood im from (Belvedere Island), we call that a pussy move

Pretty sure Rich thought this guy wasn't going to swing on him because they were at an expo and most people would assume that if you fight in that sort of environment you are going to jail. Little did he know this guy was really about that life.

Another thing that's sad is this lasted a hell of a long time to be in the environment it was in. Shows you the expo planners had poor planning and hardly any security there. These venues should be ready for anything to pop off especially nowadays when you have terrorism the way it is.

Looks like with the video it's a pretty solid assault charge.....better get a lawyer !

Exactly, assault and battery clean and simple. Having it on tape should seal the deal. That man should pay for his crime.

Sorry, but that is not true. Rich said take a walk to fight. The minute you open your mouth to want to fight, the minute you can get punched in it. Other words, be prepared at all times if you are talking you want to fight.

The law would not see it that way. The man that threw that punch was not in any danger when he did that. He started the assault.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both.

I would expect you to say so much.

The intelligent avoid fights.

What say you about women and children?

That is foolish, I would sue his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws