over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness expo shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
the accepted term for this language was ebonics back in the 80/90's.. I guess it's too politically correct to say that now.;)
It's ghetto talk and he should know better but he is one of those guys that regressed as time went on. All the Internet BS and drama that comes with it seems to mess with their heads. How many times do you hear them responding to "haters" in videos and comments? Scooby went as far as to disable comments on his vids lol.

The only thing I dont understand is Piana's crew were probably the biggest mf'rs at the whole expo....they should have mopped the floor with those dudes. Just goes to show b-i-g dont spell b-a-d.

But B I G spells knowing how to fight?!:eek:

Bottom line if some dudes came at me and my honkies we do them in immeadiatly ....aint no waiting to see what hey want ....thiose 5% dudes should have thrown down off the rip...if we were in the joint now they would all be on the there way up out of there ....damn shame a bunch of fucking cowards let 3 guys scare everybody...makes me sick to see shit like this....I always said if I had my pick of 5 solid honkies no one copuld stop us out here

How old are you?

Im 38 dude ... what did you think I was some kid? 38 or 18 ill always be a warrior.

You have a great deal of maturing to do.

Yes, I thought you were a kid, like maybe 12.

Why would it take you five solid HONKIES take care of business?! Are you not an army of one, a WARRIOR? You strike me as someone who never fights alone, but only in a group,.....dude.

Take your hand picked HONKIES down to a BJJ gym, I assure you there's one close by, and test yourselves. I'm sure you'd be very surprised.

Seriously, just you, all by yourself with an iPhone friend, drop by one day and test yourself. All gyms have open mat where anyone can drop by, sign a waiver and throw down.

After training two to three days a week at two gyms for five years, and compete in tournaments, I'm still a beginner in a sport where it can take 15 years of steady training to earn a black belt.

Now before you go all keyboard Rambo on me, let me reiterate from an earlier post, that I'm not a tuff guy. I'm not going to meet you anywhere, you or anyone else, as I'm not an anger fighter. I compete for sport and competition.

I'm unassuming, and you'd never take a second look at me in a bar. Most of the toughest guys in the gym are the weakest looking. We don't wear fight apparel other than the gyms we train in and the tournaments that we compete in.

Please post up a video of your open mat experience. :D

This thread is way beyond talking anymore. Save your toughness for the gym guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner