over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol: How long to run?

How long is it "safe" to run Anadrol for?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • 4-6 weeks maximum

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • 6-8 weeks maximum

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • 9-10 weeks maximum

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Longer than 11 weeks

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters
More then one way to skin a cat. I just alternate various orals preworkout. As far as doses, I actually do the same. But I could be on cyp deca and eq one week and prop tren and deca the next. I don't really "cycle" per se lol. I'm more spontaneous with my gear use. I also avoid sides this way it seems versus running orals daily etc.

This is fascinating to me. Serious questions.... Are you saying that your compounds change completely week to week? You basically close your eyes and pull something out the stash to use?

This is fascinating to me. Serious questions.... Are you saying that your compounds change completely week to week? You basically close your eyes and pull something out the stash to use?

I should have been more clear. Not week to week every week but I will change things spontaneously midstream. Let me explain by giving an example of the past few weeks. I dropped down to nothing but 250mg test cyp late June. This lasted for a couple of weeks then I added a little tren 200mg a week with it. That lasted for about a couple weeks then I decided to drop tren, keep test cyp where it is and jump on 600mg boldenone and 700mg nandrolone a week. This week I decided to raise my test to 500mg. I will likely stay on this for the next few weeks.

As far as the orals, I put my different preworkouts at the front of the stash. This can range from dbol or drol tabs to inject methyltren, TNE, and tren base to peps like igf, hgh frag, etc. I literally pick whatever I feel that day for a preworkout or a combination. I might stick with one that I take pretraining every time with a peptide for some weeks but I will literally just take as I feel within reason.

There's a method to my madness [emoji6]

I should have been more clear. Not week to week every week but I will change things spontaneously midstream. Let me explain by giving an example of the past few weeks. I dropped down to nothing but 250mg test cyp late June. This lasted for a couple of weeks then I added a little tren 200mg a week with it. That lasted for about a couple weeks then I decided to drop tren, keep test cyp where it is and jump on 600mg boldenone and 700mg nandrolone a week. This week I decided to raise my test to 500mg. I will likely stay on this for the next few weeks.

As far as the orals, I put my different preworkouts at the front of the stash. This can range from dbol or drol tabs to inject methyltren, TNE, and tren base to peps like igf, hgh frag, etc. I literally pick whatever I feel that day for a preworkout or a combination. I might stick with one that I take pretraining every time with a peptide for some weeks but I will literally just take as I feel within reason.

There's a method to my madness [emoji6]

How has this been working? It's a very unique approach.

I took it 150mg ed pre workout while on 300mg prop 300mg tren 900eq and went and got my physical at the doctor and my blood pressure was just at the high end of normal. Haha the first time I took drol my fave went numb at the gym and I was so sweaty. I may have been taking clen at the time too. I can't remember but I only ran that for 5 weeks

im back on drol again and i dunno why but i always forget how brutal deads and squats can be on this drug. definitely the oral with the worst back pumps by a long shot for me. i walk out of the gym looking like i have a stick up my ass every day, my back is so stiff. i keep a foam roller next to me on the squat rack and im using the stupid thing in between every set people must know i'm on orals or think i have some kind of really bad back issues.

I'll be running this offseason once or twice as a bridge at probably 100mg for 12 weeks or so. May bump it to 150mg half way through

I remember DatBtrue said multiple times that anadrol should be taken every 8 hours and for longer periods of time (more than 6 weeks).

Anadrol works in a completely different way than other steroids. It influences gene transcription without affinity for the androgen receptor.

So it is actually best to take later in a cycle when the body is downregulating growth signals. Front loading Anadrol is a waste of potential.

The longer period of time is because some of these signals take several weeks to kick in. People taking it for 4 weeks get immediate glycogen and intra muscle water retention... but the actual dry weight protein accretion (actual dry muscle tissue) gain would be more significant over many more weeks.

I remember DatBtrue said multiple times that anadrol should be taken every 8 hours and for longer periods of time (more than 6 weeks).

Anadrol works in a completely different way than other steroids. It influences gene transcription without affinity for the androgen receptor.

So it is actually best to take later in a cycle when the body is downregulating growth signals. Front loading Anadrol is a waste of potential.

The longer period of time is because some of these signals take several weeks to kick in. People taking it for 4 weeks get immediate glycogen and intra muscle water retention... but the actual dry weight protein accretion (actual dry muscle tissue) gain would be more significant over many more weeks.

Very true. Taking orals as a preworkout (and only then) is not the wisest investment of your hard earned money.

Have done 10 weeks a few times no issues with bloods

One of my best friends just finished 5 months of 50-100 mg a day of anadrol lol. He had bloodwork done and his liver was only slightly elevated. Everything else was fairly normal. He donated blood a few times when he was on it. He was only going to run it for 5-6 wks but it was still working so well he figured he was going to continue taking it until it wasn’t working anymore. And he continually made gains for that 5 months.

My new girlfriend has been on Drol for 4 years. She looks great....I mean, he

That is some outrageous broscience right there.

About to start contest prep at 6 months out... Have sone DROL in route and I believe I'll definitely finish prep with alittle running into the show to stay full however, I'm thinking of running a few weeks at the beginning but wanna do like this :12.5-25mg w/ breakfast, then 12.5-25mg with lunch then 50mg Preworkout... Curious of opinions on this approach.. Will have Injects in aswell..

About to start contest prep at 6 months out... Have sone DROL in route and I believe I'll definitely finish prep with alittle running into the show to stay full however, I'm thinking of running a few weeks at the beginning but wanna do like this :12.5-25mg w/ breakfast, then 12.5-25mg with lunch then 50mg Preworkout... Curious of opinions on this approach.. Will have Injects in aswell..

I would do 50mg hour per gym , 50mg pre bed.

Just my thoughts.

Heightened effect on recovery/anabolism during the post training period and some possible strength gains in gym if you believe that.

Pre bed to carry on the above while you recover/heal/grow.

While limiting any negative effect on appetite.

lots of anecdotal bro science here tho stemming from myself to all sorts of top coaches/BB suggesting similar approaches so take it as you will [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many moons ago. When I was a young pup in the gym I took 50mg for 3 weeks then 100mg for three more weeks. With tiny amount of test. I started to turn bright red and my liftin buds where like "dude either your heart or your head is going to explode!" so I tapered off. I swore to God I put 50 pounds on my bench in 2 weeks, at least it seemed like it. :D

I'm almost ashamed to admit it now but in 1989 I bought 10 bottles of dianabol and I think I rememebr doing some with one good cycle for 12 weeks but then after that I did the rest of the bottle at 4-6 tabs a day until the vials ran out. I had no sides at all that I can remember other than a little bit of water retention. I think after that I ate a few bottles of oxandrolone by SPA. I have to laugh b/c when I ran out I did the usual deflation coming off and rememeebr my wife saying hmmm those steroid gains lasted a long time.. She didn't realise that after my last cycle I was cruising on orals for like IDK 4-5 months. Stangly enough my liver is still fine after lots and lots of abuse 30 years later. My foolish 1980s knowledge based youth.

I really like steroids..

I'm almost ashamed to admit it now but in 1989 I bought 10 bottles of dianabol and I think I rememebr doing some with one good cycle for 12 weeks but then after that I did the rest of the bottle at 4-6 tabs a day until the vials ran out. I had no sides at all that I can remember other than a little bit of water retention. I think after that I ate a few bottles of oxandrolone by SPA. I have to laugh b/c when I ran out I did the usual deflation coming off and rememeebr my wife saying hmmm those steroid gains lasted a long time.. She didn't realise that after my last cycle I was cruising on orals for like IDK 4-5 months. Stangly enough my liver is still fine after lots and lots of abuse 30 years later. My foolish 1980s knowledge based youth.

I really like steroids..

SHAMEFUL

hmmm it's almost like these drugs were developed as medications and not battery acid :eek:

That is some outrageous broscience right there.

If you ask me to post the actual science with references and studies, I can do that for you. Just ask and we can go that route... you might be surprised at the information I will provide.

If you just want to say "outrageous broscience" that is fine too, but it doesn't really promote a learning environment.

Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA (1984), Relative binding-affinity of anabolic–androgenic steroids—comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin, Endocrinology 114: 2100–2106

Holterhus PM, Piefke S, Hiort O (2002), Anabolic steroids, testosterone-precursors and virilizing androgens induce distinct activation profiles of androgen responsive promoter constructs, J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 82: 269–275

Potts GO, Arnold A, Beyler AL (1976), Dissociation of the androgenic and other hormonal activities from the protein anabolic effects of steroids. In: Kochakian CD (ed). Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology, vol. 43. Springer-Verlag: Berlin, pp 361–401.

British Journal of Pharmacology (2008) 154 502–521 on Steroid Pharmacology (great discussion)

Antonio J, Wilson JD, George FW (1999), Effects of castration and androgen treatment on androgen-receptor levels in rat skeletal muscles, J Appl Physiol 87: 2016–2019

If you are indeed interested, I can talk about these studies and what was so interesting about Anadrol specifically (co-regulators, hormone receptor complex, etc).

For example, Anadrol has a very weak binding affinity for the AR... in fact the Saartok study posted above determined that it was too low to even measure (interestingly Nandrolone was at the top when measured against methyltrienolone). Clearly biological activity is not correlating with the in vitro binding assays.

Or the Holterhus study discussing the hormone receptor complex and coregulators:

Results were due to specific ligand-induced conformation changes which determined how the hormone receptor complex can specifically interact with coregulators and neighbouring transcription factors. Meaning that the extent of activation depends on the structure of the response element (short sequence of DNA on the promoter that binds to the hormone receptor complex and regulates transcription).

This indicates that different shaped receptor complexes can fit differently. Coregulators may attach or not attach and behave much differently.
Can go more in-depth into why Anadrol has a different mechanism of action versus many other steroids... then we can discuss why it can be useful to implement it later in a cycle when the body starts to "fight" the growth signals.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity