over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

Well Slesh I have not seen the movie but googled it and looks like a piece of shit waste of time movie to be honest with you. I googled crazy Larry character and the description of crazy Larry says he is a depraved homosexual who raped straight men and strangled the odd rent-boy.

To me that sounds pretty fucked up and shitty of you and makes you look bad. I'm sitting here spending my time posting on the board, respecting you, and complementing you like a gentleman regarding your Thailand vacation and this is how you treat me. Yo WTF is wrong with you bro. I'm doing me and speaking for myself. I'm not disrecpecting your or anyone else on the board. I like this board and its posters and have respect for all of yall why throw a low blow at me like that in front of the fellas on the board? If you don't like me for whatever reason you should have been a man and took that shit to pm and not fuck up your good thread with that bullshit crazy Larry crap.

I think other bros would agree that we are all on this thread having a good time why go to the trouble of trying to bring me down as a person. This only makes you look bad. I thought you were a man with class but right now it's not looking thag way in my opinion.

Anyways bro I still like you and I am man enough to shrug this shit off but don't think for one second you can speak down on me or try to bully me. I am not the one. I don't take shit from no one so get that straight Slesh. You got something to say to me derogitory you take that shit to pm and not post such disrespect in front of all the dudes on this board.
Champ, I think you read way to deep into that… At least that was my take. I get it, sometimes we get rubbed the wrong way by words without proper context. No harm; no foul!

Cage

Champ, I think you read way to deep into that… At least that was my take. I get it, sometimes we get rubbed the wrong way by words without proper context. No harm; no foul!

Cage
Thank you @cage99

Had a fucking epic day in Phuket. Private tour guide took me to the Chalong Temple, Big Buddha and walked Old Town for some authentic Thai food. Broke my diet and it was well worth it for that Seeewwwwwwww @heavyhitter .

View attachment 168156View attachment 168157View attachment 168158View attachment 168161View attachment 168162View attachment 168163View attachment 168164
Bro who taked the pics for you? You just ask anybody? Just wondering. Who's the home boy sitting across from you? I know you said you went alone like last trip

Bro who taked the pics for you? You just ask anybody? Just wondering. Who's the home boy sitting across from you? I know you said you went alone like last trip
Haha that was my local tour guide Sak!!! A fucking amazing dude I was connected with through my hotel in Phuket. Spent like 8 hours with him that day touring the city. Had a blast - so he took those that day and the boat captain on the fishing charter. But all my goofy (yes I’m very self aware) posing pics are me using a tripod or leaning my phone against the wall and using my Apple Watch camera timer lol.

Alright fellas - another absolutely retarded day. Myself, the captain and two deck hands went out about an 1.5 hour from Phuket to Racha Yai Island. Caught a shit ton of grouper. Then they took me to Banana Island for another authentic Thai lunch and the cherry on top - the chef on the island sashimi’d the grouper for me. This is why I don’t waste time on these trips trying to fuck random holes when I can do that shit in Boca.

View attachment 168225View attachment 168226View attachment 168227View attachment 168228View attachment 168229View attachment 168230View attachment 168231
Man if you were to catch those groupers and yellow tails down here where we live you be going to jail for sure. The yellow tails it's just be a fine for under size but the groupers no way you be in hand cuffs.I know you are in boca I'm in miami. I've fished all my life. I had 6 boat and 7 with current one lol. Dalt life 💯

Haha that was my local tour guide Sak!!! A fucking amazing dude I was connected with through my hotel in Phuket. Spent like 8 hours with him that day touring the city. Had a blast - so he took those that day and the boat captain on the fishing charter. But all my goofy (yes I’m very self aware) posing pics are me using a tripod or leaning my phone against the wall and using my Apple Watch camera timer lol.
Oh ok brother that's cool to have someone to hang out with and shoot the shit. Keep this post rolling brother

Man if you were to catch those groupers and yellow tails down here where we live you be going to jail for sure. The yellow tails it's just be a fine for under size but the groupers no way you be in hand cuffs.I know you are in boca I'm in miami. I've fished all my life. I had 6 boat and 7 with current one lol. Dalt life 💯
Dude 100%. Such different laws regarding all that when you leave the US.

Oh ok brother that's cool to have someone to hang out with and shoot the shit. Keep this post rolling brother
For sure - I love solo travel but was def nice to kick it for a few hours with another person. But that was plenty lol.

Dude you 1000% took that the wrong way. It was a joke. The guy is in the movie for 10 seconds and has that one line. The movie is a British action comedy like Snatch and Lock Stock full of goofy colorful characters.

I’m not gonna start a nonsensical back and forth with you on here - I don’t need one of the mods locking this thread. You’ve been literally talking about how you like to fuck chicks with dicks in the ass. If you can’t take a joke then go find another board. I’ve been posting on here for over a decade - 50 dudes on here will vouch for my character. Again, it was a joke…
You’re a good dude Slesh

Let’s get back on topic… we don’t get along online - kewl.

It’s a hard line to walk, trying to share an experience where it doesn’t come off as boastful just some cool stuff.

Wife and I just boarded our cruise to Antarctica today, will be in the drake passageway in the middle of the night. Brought my 85 year old grandma with us. She’s beyond giddy, grew up in the generation reading about people launching multi year journeys to get down here and somehow now in her old age she can just “wing it” and go.

Did 5 days in Santiago, 5 in Buenos Aires, 10 day cruise then 5 in Rio then home.

I don’t think a lot of people understand the scene in Thailand - we’re all into different things but the local girls aren’t San Diego 10s. It’s the poor girls working your local Thai/pho restaurants. No physique, little balls of fat wrapped in skin. Sleeping with some poor girl obviously not into it just doesn’t appeal to me. Worlds a pretty epic place, traveling for D list girls… ehhh.

Attachments

• DB56FA78-B0A3-447D-8A5B-56959F54DBD7.jpeg
    DB56FA78-B0A3-447D-8A5B-56959F54DBD7.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 912F1F97-E98B-4D40-9ED4-AFC4EA9E235A.png
    912F1F97-E98B-4D40-9ED4-AFC4EA9E235A.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 12273EB7-DD54-455B-8871-C3AE6EA8900F.jpeg
    12273EB7-DD54-455B-8871-C3AE6EA8900F.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 7
Let’s get back on topic… we don’t get along online - kewl.

It’s a hard line to walk, trying to share an experience where it doesn’t come off as boastful just some cool stuff.

Wife and I just boarded our cruise to Antarctica today, will be in the drake passageway in the middle of the night. Brought my 85 year old grandma with us. She’s beyond giddy, grew up in the generation reading about people launching multi year journeys to get down here and somehow now in her old age she can just “wing it” and go.

Did 5 days in Santiago, 5 in Buenos Aires, 10 day cruise then 5 in Rio then home.

I don’t think a lot of people understand the scene in Thailand - we’re all into different things but the local girls aren’t San Diego 10s. It’s the poor girls working your local Thai/pho restaurants. No physique, little balls of fat wrapped in skin. Sleeping with some poor girl obviously not into it just doesn’t appeal to me. Worlds a pretty epic place, traveling for D list girls… ehhh.
A dude I work with just told me he is taking a Disney cruise to Antartica. I had no clue this was even a thing until this Monday. I once took a cruise to Alaska and it wasn't that cold. But Antartica sounds a bit more chilly. I once went to Iceland and was so damn cold the whole trip. Let me know how cold it actually is. Have fun bro.

Thanks mbuilder for the words and advice, it's a very good post and I appreciate it. I will do just as you say about looking for the gear and look for a pharmacy off the tourists area and if I think something looks suspect I will pass and look elsewere. I think I may fly into Bangkok and take a taxi down to Pattaya. Is it better to look for a pharmacy in Bangkok? Also is there gh and slin available at the pharmacy too and if so what's the price? (You can pm me if you prefer). Thanks.

I don't drink alcohol so if I go to a bar it's just to get a blow job. I will google patpong as I have never heard of it but nonetheless thanks for the advice. The last thing I need or want is a confrontation with any dudes. I want to just juice up, train, and bang hot thai chics every day.

Your brother sounds like a smart dude. Atleast right now in my current state of mind I feel like I could travel to Thailand to Colombia to Costa Rica to Mexico to Panama and legally juice up and bang hot foreign chics on a daily basis. Train, juice, fuck, and enjoy the life. Too much bullshit in the us today with all the fucking feminism and no legal gear or women cant legally service men. Id rather do what the fuck I want and i like test and I like women so just makes sense to me. Any experience in the other countries I mentioned?
Train, juice, fuck, and enjoy the life....Yes!!!! I remember those days well. SOOOO many people in the states find what I tell them hard to believe,
Years ago THE GH, JINTROPINE were the bomb and If you look in the refrigerator in pharmacy's, you could find them. It was NOT cheap, but I got them one of my favorite pharmacies on the famous "Bang la road" in Patong, on the right side, half way down from the beach.

Hey all, it’s your local “unattractive, small, closet gay flaunting his wealth” PM member! Had a great day visiting the local islands around Yao Noi. For those that I haven’t offended pics are below. Hope you enjoy. And not sure why I’m even dignifying this nonsense but the next post are pics I dug up of my most recent ex girlfriend, ex wife and looney toon ex prior to that. I’ll be right back - gonna go fuck some trannies right quick 😂.

349C2408-3B43-49C6-AAB1-FF49D80A33E9.jpeg B2A656F1-061E-4884-AB63-C3C66D343800.jpeg B58BE11B-53BE-4053-B2AF-5F95A5FB43DA.jpeg A8BBF8DA-9E0A-4483-88DB-8BB03921E3DE.jpeg EF2FBE37-0BE1-439F-AA4C-FFD96066FE88.jpeg 877F66F1-F1EA-437E-9CAE-40A933B57016.jpeg 9A6A41A6-A189-4F85-B992-0971FAC93362.jpeg

Slesh already said he didn't go to Thailand to bang women, so don’t make this thread into that. From what I see, he is having an awesome time without that. No more nonsense posts. I don't want to police a thread that looks like a guy enjoying his life.

Soooo moving along - thought an interesting topic of conversation since this is a discussion board - is the different cultural and treatment in other countries versus America. First off, I am honestly truly in love with the concept of bowing. I’m sure @hawkmoon can speak to this too living in Japan. It’s such a great sign of respect and so universal here that it takes away any awkwardness of a handshake, fist bump, hug, etc. Also with Covid still being an issue I think it makes everyone feel more comfortable. I’m super into it - wish we did it in the states lol.

The other thing is how genuine the people are here. I know most of my interactions are with hotel staff but man they treat you so well and are so happy you’re here. Some would have a cynical attitude and say well you’re paying for that and otherwise they wouldn’t care about you. I disagree. And the proof is go stay at a hotel in Miami. Ask @pimpman about the service in South Florida. It’s fucking terrible. Most hotels now auto include a 20% plus service charge in everything so servers and bartenders give zero fucks about you.

Lol anyways - just an interesting observation after my trip to the Maldives and now Thailand.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear