over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

Oh absolutely - I’d still be doing the same thing most likely even if I was surrounded by dime pieces. Like I said earlier, plenty of puss back home. But man it was just an observation that kind of blows my mind especially being at these 5 star resorts that cost serious coin. Not to imply only rich people are good looking - plenty of fat wealthy people out there - but there usually is some correlation between having money and having access to the best food, healthcare, etc which should result in you not looking like a dumpster fire.
I couldn't agree more. MOST of my travels have been to places where it's mostly wealthy. A lit of gray hair and flab. I can pull all the tail I want right here. My wife is a hottie. When I'm wheels up, it isn't for a pussy hunt.

Now, there are some unbelievably hot women but usually with 27-yr-old trust fund fatties. Money does seem to be an aphrodisiac to some women. But a type I wouldn't date anyway. And the locals rarely hook up with tourists. And I will not pay for it. And the lady boy thing is just a huge turnoff to me. I ain't that liberal. To each their own though. Whatevs.

Food looks fantastic. Great pics all throughout! Now you gave me the itch.

I couldn't agree more. MOST of my travels have been to places where it's mostly wealthy. A lit of gray hair and flab. I can pull all the tail I want right here. My wife is a hottie. When I'm wheels up, it isn't for a pussy hunt.

Now, there are some unbelievably hot women but usually with 27-yr-old trust fund fatties. Money does seem to be an aphrodisiac to some women. But a type I wouldn't date anyway. And the locals rarely hook up with tourists. And I will not pay for it. And the lady boy thing is just a huge turnoff to me. I ain't that liberal. To each their own though. Whatevs.

Food looks fantastic. Great pics all throughout! Now you gave me the itch.

Yesss the travel bug is real. I absolutely appreciate and feel blessed to be born, raised and live in our US bubble. But man most don’t realize that outside that bubble there are some otherworldly places to visit.

Yesss the travel bug is real. I absolutely appreciate and feel blessed to be born, raised and live in our US bubble. But man most don’t realize that outside that bubble there are some otherworldly places to visit.
OMG I love this country. But I've be around the world a few times over and seen nothing but breathtaking images one after another. I only wish photography had been as good as it is today. 80% of my photos are still on film! But for 30 years I've done this and as soon as I'm airborne, a great calm washes over. America is so fast. Every day, every hour us planned. Things move much slower in most parts of the world. I won't muck up your shit but let you check out some of my pics. I think you'll dig it. I go a little extreme. Rock, ice, glaciers...

For flights I always take 50mg promethazine. Mellows me out, it's actually used to treat nausea and motion sickness (antiemetic) plus its sedative properties for those long flights. Highly recommend.

Gotta bookmark this thread and check out Six Senses Yao Noi.

Soooo moving along - thought an interesting topic of conversation since this is a discussion board - is the different cultural and treatment in other countries versus America. First off, I am honestly truly in love with the concept of bowing. I’m sure @hawkmoon can speak to this too living in Japan. It’s such a great sign of respect and so universal here that it takes away any awkwardness of a handshake, fist bump, hug, etc. Also with Covid still being an issue I think it makes everyone feel more comfortable. I’m super into it - wish we did it in the states lol.

The other thing is how genuine the people are here. I know most of my interactions are with hotel staff but man they treat you so well and are so happy you’re here. Some would have a cynical attitude and say well you’re paying for that and otherwise they wouldn’t care about you. I disagree. And the proof is go stay at a hotel in Miami. Ask @pimpman about the service in South Florida. It’s fucking terrible. Most hotels now auto include a 20% plus service charge in everything so servers and bartenders give zero fucks about you.

Lol anyways - just an interesting observation after my trip to the Maldives and now Thailand.
Yes sir. Service sucks for the most part in South Beach and they do add in the 20% on everything so they don’t give a fk.

OMG I love this country. But I've be around the world a few times over and seen nothing but breathtaking images one after another. I only wish photography had been as good as it is today. 80% of my photos are still on film! But for 30 years I've done this and as soon as I'm airborne, a great calm washes over. America is so fast. Every day, every hour us planned. Things move much slower in most parts of the world. I won't muck up your shit but let you check out some of my pics. I think you'll dig it. I go a little extreme. Rock, ice, glaciers...

For flights I always take 50mg promethazine. Mellows me out, it's actually used to treat nausea and motion sickness (antiemetic) plus its sedative properties for those long flights. Highly recommend.

Gotta bookmark this thread and check out Six Senses Yao Noi.

Lol any tips on how to sleep once you get to the destination? I’m fine on the plane. But with the time change and adrenaline I’m a mess once I get here. This is two trips in a row now.

Lol any tips on how to sleep once you get to the destination? I’m fine on the plane. But with the time change and adrenaline I’m a mess once I get here. This is two trips in a row now.
I use Provigil to reset the circadian rhythm. It's counter intuitive but the stimulative(non CNS) effect helps me reset to times when I travel. It can take a bit of wonking with the timing to get your right system down but once I got a good dosing schedule of it, I've never had jet lag again. Turkey, THailand, Cambodia and not a single issue going there or coming back.

I use Provigil to reset the circadian rhythm. It's counter intuitive but the stimulative(non CNS) effect helps me reset to times when I travel. It can take a bit of wonking with the timing to get your right system down but once I got a good dosing schedule of it, I've never had jet lag again. Turkey, THailand, Cambodia and not a single issue going there or coming back.
Thank you! I’ve never heard of this before. Can you get from a source on here or has to be US doc prescribed?

Depends on the local time and sometimes weather when I land. You have to decide whether you want to keep yourself up until a normal hour or knock yourself out long before you're ready to sleep. It will likely take a couple days. Plenty of meds out there, even OTC, that can do both. Benadryl knocks me out big anytime. I use promethazine occasionally even when I'm not traveling for sleepless nights. Provigil I haven't tried but seems fine enough only you have to get a prescription like prometh. And caffeine is my friend for foggy mornings. But there are other stims like bronkaid that can help too.

You just don't want to feel all druggy.

Added note: I always recommend traveling with immodium for the squirts and something for nausea. Wherever I land, it seems my gut has to adjust to the rapid temp change and the different microorganisms. So for a day or two I'm queasy. A little Zofran and immodium fixes that right up and any doctor will give it to you. Sometimes these trips run $10k-30k so you want to enjoy as much as possible. I once blew through $45k on a scuba trip (although I did buy a stainless submariner watch duty-free). Because you can't always get a wide variety of medication choices in some places.

Thank you! I’ve never heard of this before. Can you get from a source on here or has to be US doc prescribed?
It’s prescribed for people who do shift work

I know its not exotic but melatonin is supposed to work pretty well for jet-lag type symptoms. Its made by your body naturally when you are winding down and does not have a rebound effect with use. Just 1-5mg in dim lights tells your body it should start winding down. Do this the whole trip 30-60 minutes prior to bed and its supposed to help allow you to get on a rhythm again.

Soooo moving along - thought an interesting topic of conversation since this is a discussion board - is the different cultural and treatment in other countries versus America. First off, I am honestly truly in love with the concept of bowing. I’m sure @hawkmoon can speak to this too living in Japan. It’s such a great sign of respect and so universal here that it takes away any awkwardness of a handshake, fist bump, hug, etc. Also with Covid still being an issue I think it makes everyone feel more comfortable. I’m super into it - wish we did it in the states lol.

The other thing is how genuine the people are here. I know most of my interactions are with hotel staff but man they treat you so well and are so happy you’re here. Some would have a cynical attitude and say well you’re paying for that and otherwise they wouldn’t care about you. I disagree. And the proof is go stay at a hotel in Miami. Ask @pimpman about the service in South Florida. It’s fucking terrible. Most hotels now auto include a 20% plus service charge in everything so servers and bartenders give zero fucks about you.

Lol anyways - just an interesting observation after my trip to the Maldives and now Thailand.
Bro it's terrible. I'm titanium elite From staying in hotels I vacation a lot like a lot. And you suppose to be treated like a king. You even have your own line to check in and I get a regular room and get automatic upgrades to the suits. And the staff doesn't give a fuck.like you said the bartenders befriend you just to get a higher tip on top of what they are already charging you. Which is highway robbery.I don't mind paying for good service if it's really provided. But since it's automatically charged on your tab they don't give 3 shits about you. Specially the females. Once they see your a good looking dude with a body even worse. I guess the assume your and egotistical asshole or something I don't know. Bottom line it sucks down here. It's beautiful in somewhat areas but people are the rudest I've ever seen

Oh and hotels even charge you $20 day on top of the room price for sur charges or whatever the fuck they call it and charge for parking too. Like I'm paying to stay here where the fuck am I suppose to park. Horrible

I've been using it since 2012. I've used overseas generics from UG sponsors but it's zero comparison to U.S. brand or generics. With the overseas generics, I get headaches with too much and not enough effect from just below that.
Its fairly easy to get a script. Just tell your doc your work day starts at 4am and you'd like to try it on a as needed basis.
Caveat... without insurace it's about $900-$1200 for 30-60 pills. WIth decent insurance it's $30 for the same amount.

Yes sir. Service sucks for the most part in South Beach and they do add in the 20% on everything so they don’t give a fk.
South Beach sucks its definitely not what it use to be. Crime has become horrendous. I only go for the beach. Forget going at night

Jet lag. I have found that for me it is best when I arrive at my final destination to jump right in to the time zone. Stay up if you are early or sleep if you arrive late. And factor this into your sleep when in transit; stay awake if it is going to be bed time, sleep if you need to be alert when you arrive. (Personally, I am asleep before the airplanes wheels leave the tarmac.)

As far back as I can remember, bowing seemed a much more logical way to meet, greet or say goodbye, show respect or say thank you. Why more cultures don’t adopt this is beyond me. Especially now with all these new pathogens.

I am now asking myself, self . . . why travel when I can follow your posts? You seem to be having a genuine great time, going to places I would like to go.

And as near as I can tell, you have not complained once. That is a gift not many of us have, including myself.

Bro it's terrible. I'm titanium elite From staying in hotels I vacation a lot like a lot. And you suppose to be treated like a king. You even have your own line to check in and I get a regular room and get automatic upgrades to the suits. And the staff doesn't give a fuck.like you said the bartenders befriend you just to get a higher tip on top of what they are already charging you. Which is highway robbery.I don't mind paying for good service if it's really provided. But since it's automatically charged on your tab they don't give 3 shits about you. Specially the females. Once they see your a good looking dude with a body even worse. I guess the assume your and egotistical asshole or something I don't know. Bottom line it sucks down here. It's beautiful in somewhat areas but people are the rudest I've ever seen

Oh and hotels even charge you $20 day on top of the room price for sur charges or whatever the fuck they call it and charge for parking too. Like I'm paying to stay here where the fuck am I suppose to park. Horrible
Assuming you’re talking about Marriott mate. We have ambassador status and in all sincerity it brings very few actual tangible perks.

On paper it looks great…. We’re upgraded to a suite propably once per 4 trips which is fantastic however it is not a magic key to great service.

Thinking next year we’re going to do 50 with Marriott (same points bonus at 50 as 100) and another 50 at Hilton for more diverse properties.

Attachments

• 08A44A9D-EF3D-4AE5-86F0-B94B24BD0786.jpeg
    08A44A9D-EF3D-4AE5-86F0-B94B24BD0786.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
South Beach sucks its definitely not what it use to be. Crime has become horrendous. I only go for the beach. Forget going at night
I live south of 5th. Pointe South. There’s not really too much crime. Plus , I don’t take a piss without being armed. You go north a few blocks and it changes quick.

Haha “resort fee”. Such a fucking joke.

I've been using it since 2012. I've used overseas generics from UG sponsors but it's zero comparison to U.S. brand or generics. With the overseas generics, I get headaches with too much and not enough effect from just below that.
Its fairly easy to get a script. Just tell your doc your work day starts at 4am and you'd like to try it on a as needed basis.
Caveat... without insurace it's about $900-$1200 for 30-60 pills. WIth decent insurance it's $30 for the same amount.
Mannnn these pharma companies… bunch of fucks.

Jet lag. I have found that for me it is best when I arrive at my final destination to jump right in to the time zone. Stay up if you are early or sleep if you arrive late. And factor this into your sleep when in transit; stay awake if it is going to be bed time, sleep if you need to be alert when you arrive. (Personally, I am asleep before the airplanes wheels leave the tarmac.)

As far back as I can remember, bowing seemed a much more logical way to meet, greet or say goodbye, show respect or say thank you. Why more cultures don’t adopt this is beyond me. Especially now with all these new pathogens.

I am now asking myself, self . . . why travel when I can follow your posts? You seem to be having a genuine great time, going to places I would like to go.

And as near as I can tell, you have not complained once. That is a gift not many of us have, including myself.
IMO it’s impossible to complain on these trips. So blessed to be able to do this stuff - especially at this level. And like I said - the staff are just so genuine and appreciative of you being here.

I don’t know if you remember from my Maldives trip - I posted about that cunt in the Qatar business class lounge bitching to her husband that the buffet line was too long. I almost threw up - got up and left and moved to another area.

IMO it’s impossible to complain on these trips. So blessed to be able to do this stuff - especially at this level. And like I said - the staff are just so genuine and appreciative of you being here.

I don’t know if you remember from my Maldives trip - I posted about that cunt in the Qatar business class lounge bitching to her husband that the buffet line was too long. I almost threw up - got up and left and moved to another area.
I read your thread about that trip...shit's wild and you sure love to have a good time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131