over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nichols Son PRESSIN' Shawn Ray

Next event he will have security
Or a bodyguard.

The ONLY thing i dont like about is the filming. Annoys me as it looks like it was done for likes.
But lets also not get it twisted. If someone talked shit on your mom/dad openly, you would get in that person's face too. Plain and simple.

The ONLY thing i dont like about is the filming. Annoys me as it looks like it was done for likes.
But lets also not get it twisted. If someone talked shit on your mom/dad openly, you would get in that person's face too. Plain and simple.
I agree with the points stated in this post by @TheOtherOne55

I always enjoyed fighting, the bigger the better...Especially since you are already written off as a loss before the first punch is thrown. AND the only fair fight is the fight you win...So when you smash ole boy off the head with a bottle and he drops like a sack of shit, then you put the boots to him - a lot of eyebrows are raised, mouths are dropped and coochies are wet:cool:

Now, I know my body aches too much that unless I had the adrenaline pumping and was in rage mode, even connecting with a hit I'm going to cry about my hands hurting later :LOL: ...But you definitely never back down, especially if you feel you're right about the issue...If he had no friends there, then there is always some type of weapon available.
man this x10000

I got in numerous nasty brawls last year and I haven't got down (besides muay Thai) in 10 years. I tore tissues and broke shit, granted it was a life or death situation , but I am experiencing today the consequences of that. I have to show you guys the DIP in my chest from the Tear in june. It is insane looking, it looks line an alien cyborg implant in my chest and an empty space where the pec meets the delt, i have all kinds of issues NOW. These weren't avoidable, every time I Was attacked , last night I got into a road rage with a dude and lost my cool and thought about it later like MAN it sure isn't worth it. Guy break checked me going up an incline mountain grade and i almost slammed into him. I wasn't riding his ass, there was a lot of traffic zigzagging and i think eh thought i was one of the speed racers. I had just got done from the gym doing nasty leg workout, sauna, steam, emaciated, blood sugar low from pinning slin preworkout lol, NOT THE BUSINESS!

definitely pick your battles. and you can tell when someone is WOOFIN or they are REALLY with the friction, I have stood eye to eye with murderers and demons, many of my homeboys became such, if you know you know, some of us have a sixth sense for danger.

side note SAP Motorcycle gloves are a cool little thing to have with you just incase.
id rather taze or mase a mfer now days lol protect my already brittle broken hands

Shawn Ray is a bitter asshole. He's been an asshole since the 90s. I'm shocked that nobody has truly physically assaulted him for less.
I'd love to see that little imp get his ass whipped in public...but, unfortunately, he's the type to run his mouth and when the consequences come around, he'd press charges, so it'll never happen.

He's a disease...he's as shit a person as he was great as a bodybuilder.

Obviously, I don't know shawn ray personally, but I know Palumbo, Aceto, and Romano bash him any chance they get.

Don't think Shawn was fearful of him. He didn't want to fight him, but not due to fear. Shawn handled himself maturely for once.

"Oh you're gonna beat my ass? Uh huh. Yeah. Okay. Cool. Sure." = Always the correct response

Chad's son made a fool of himself.

What crime? Legal actions/recourse for what?

This was just taken from a Google website. You can't just threaten someone saying your going to kick their ass. I have been told by cops in my state you can be prosecuted for terrorist threats and outright assault. I don't know what exactly Ohio's laws are but I am without a doubt that he has legal recourse. Bitch move...yes

By George Khoury, Esq. on February 09, 2017 | Last updated on March 21, 2019
Being seriously threatened with bodily harm is not only scary, it can be confusing. Whether you know the person making the threat or not, it may be difficult to assess when a threat requires you to take action to protect yourself. Also, credible threats can be made electronically through social media, which adds to the potential confusion. However, making threats, particularly threats of physical harm, is illegal, and aggressors could face criminal as well as civil consequences.

Irrespective of the medium of the threat, if you believe the threat is real, serious, and/or the person threatening you has the ability to carry out the threat, you can call the police to report the threat. If you are unsure about the credibility of the threat, you can still report it to the police. If a threat occurs in real life, not online or electronically, then escaping the situation should be your first priority. After reaching safety, you can call the police to report the threat.

Criminal and Civil Remedies
Each state has their own criminal laws against making threats and harassment. If a threat is determined to be credible by the police, then they may be able to arrest the aggressor, who could then face criminal charges for making the threat. Although making threats is generally a misdemeanor offense, it is a serious offense and frequently results in jail time if a defendant is convicted.

In addition to a civil lawsuit for monetary damages stemming from emotional distress or other losses, a victim can also pursue a civil harassment, or domestic violence, restraining order. A restraining order is a court order that authorizes law enforcement to arrest an aggressor named in the order merely for coming within a specific distance (such as 100 feet) of the protected individual.

What's a Credible Threat?
If someone threatens to harm you, such as with violence, or via the destruction of property, if the threat is believable/credible, it's criminal. Generally, law enforcement must determine whether a threat is credible before they take action. In the digital age we live in, this can be incredibly difficult given the vast amount of vitriol online.

To be a credible threat, there needs to be some context that makes the victim, or a reasonable person in the victim's shoes, believe the aggressor is serious and able to carry the threat out. However, in some cases, if credibility cannot be determined, a threaten-er can still be arrested, even for a Facebook threat.

While in person threats generally must be credible, online threats, or general public statements, sometimes don't need credibility so much as a likelihood of causing distress or harm. This is well illustrated by University of London student who was prosecuted for using the hashtag #killallwhitemen on Twitter.

People forget that kids grow up into men. And men protect their family at all costs. This guy has been at his dad for 25+ years and still talks shit. I’ll say I don’t like the filming but I don’t have an issue with him approaching him and saying something. I may not have said exactly what he said but there would have been a warning for sure.

I don't think its against the law to get in someone's face. You think the threat of "I'll kick your ass(whatever he said)" merits legal recourse? I don't mean if you agree or not but just if its against the law to tell someone you might kick their ass? IMO, telling someone how to earn a punch isn't the same as threatening to just punch them.
Yea it actually is oddly enough. I am sorry I didn't get notified that you had replied so I went to Bio first but I have replied to this in a couple posts up.

Yea it actually is oddly enough. I am sorry I didn't get notified that you had replied so I went to Bio first but I have replied to this in a couple posts up.
at the most basic it comes down to opportunity, ability, and intent

all three criteria are met in that video. If shawn really wanted to be a dick and push it, with that video as evidence, i can see a charge being brought

do i agree with that, no

i fully believe that if two people want to engage in mutual combat then they should be able to

defendants attorney: “your honor i’d like to call the courts attention to the fact that this was a head up fade“

judge to plaintiff : “HOLD THE FUCK UP! This was a head up fade?!”

plaintiff: “Y-Yes your honor…”

judge: “Botha yall get the fuck outta my goddamn courtroom with this bullshit! Comin in here with a head up fade, I oughta throw yo ass in jail for wastin my time, fuck outta here…..”

The prefrontal cortex of the brain isn't developed in the average person until 24-25 years old

Makes me rationalize why young people do the stupid things they do
OT . . . that is why the military like young kids, male and female alike.

I'm a little disappointed that Shawn didn't step to him. Maybe he was trying to be an adult since he was running a booth? I'm just built different and probably a little ignorant but I wouldn't let anyone press me like that, younger, bigger than me or not. A big misconception people have when a guy is bigger, strong and muscular is that he can fight. I've seen guys like this numerous times put on their back. I don't know Chad's son but just from the clip he looks like he's pretty comfortable bullying people, in this case an old man. Only one way to stop this.

I'm a little disappointed that Shawn didn't step to him. Maybe he was trying to be an adult since he was running a booth? I'm just built different and probably a little ignorant but I wouldn't let anyone press me like that, younger, bigger than me or not. A big misconception people have when a guy is bigger, strong and muscular is that he can fight. I've seen guys like this numerous times put on their back. I don't know Chad's son but just from the clip he looks like he's pretty comfortable bullying people, in this case an old man. Only one way to stop this.
It’s not worth it

even if the guy hit him first, and shawn retaliated but ended up getting carried away and doing real damage or caught him just right and broke an orbital, he’s fucked

very easy to get carried away and end up in cuffs

the vid just showed a child with no real world experience talking shit, not a big deal

I can see him not doing anything simply because he was working. He really did the smart thing and just heard him out and let him go away. Plus Pulombo said Shawn isn't a fighter. Unless a guy starts throwing punches or has threatened me and starts reaching for things. Personally I wouldn't do shit. Especially since this guy looked nervous and out of his element. In this situation though I think Shawn did the right thing.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws