over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nichols Son PRESSIN' Shawn Ray

man this x10000

I got in numerous nasty brawls last year and I haven't got down (besides muay Thai) in 10 years. I tore tissues and broke shit, granted it was a life or death situation , but I am experiencing today the consequences of that. I have to show you guys the DIP in my chest from the Tear in june. It is insane looking, it looks line an alien cyborg implant in my chest and an empty space where the pec meets the delt, i have all kinds of issues NOW. These weren't avoidable, every time I Was attacked , last night I got into a road rage with a dude and lost my cool and thought about it later like MAN it sure isn't worth it. Guy break checked me going up an incline mountain grade and i almost slammed into him. I wasn't riding his ass, there was a lot of traffic zigzagging and i think eh thought i was one of the speed racers. I had just got done from the gym doing nasty leg workout, sauna, steam, emaciated, blood sugar low from pinning slin preworkout lol, NOT THE BUSINESS!

definitely pick your battles. and you can tell when someone is WOOFIN or they are REALLY with the friction, I have stood eye to eye with murderers and demons, many of my homeboys became such, if you know you know, some of us have a sixth sense for danger.

side note SAP Motorcycle gloves are a cool little thing to have with you just incase.
id rather taze or mase a mfer now days lol protect my already brittle broken hands

(y) bolded.

OT . . .

Even with a couple of blackbelts and loads of tameshiwari demos, if it came down to it,
my go to tool is my blackjack. I just can't afford to hurt my hands anymore.

But violence is really silly except in those cases where you or those you care about are
in eminent danger. What remains is walkawayable in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_2406.jpg
    IMG_2406.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 28
sweet jesus that amount of cringe this early in the morning…….

by the way the young guy carries himself and speaks, doesn’t strike me as someone who gets down
Well he's like 15 or something. Maybe 17? Idk. But very young. I don't doubt he would throw hands with Shaun, especially given Shaun is half his size. But he's young and immature and so even if he is sincere, he just doesn't know how to act.

Obviously nothing was going to happen here. If Chad's son was serious he would of just ran in wearing a covid mask and beat the shit out of him and ran.

This shit is absolutely embarrassing lol.
Sounds like you've thought this scenario through a couple times before in your past lol

I think I mentioned before that the Nichols train and live here.

I can’t say I would not have done the same thing, certainly when I was 20 yrs old.
I believe he got the nicer of the two brothers. The younger one is who he better watch for. When you talk that much shit it’s no surprise to get called out.
Question for you...
Why as a kid would you get involved in grown men's business?, the man talking shit is as old as your dad and your dad could easily kick his ass anyways if it came down to that.

I personally would feel embarrassed as a man if my young son had to get involved in a dispute with a guy my same age group. I would handle my own business!!!

The ONLY thing i dont like about is the filming. Annoys me as it looks like it was done for likes.
But lets also not get it twisted. If someone talked shit on your mom/dad openly, you would get in that person's face too. Plain and simple.
Well honestly if a MAN was talking shit on my mother then YES!
If I got into my father's business he would knock my teeth out, especially against a dude my dad would destroy one on one.

Shawn has always been a bitch. Back in the early 2000's, he kept popping off like a douchebag to some guys from my area during the Olympia weekend in Vegas. They would have pulverized his ass. As soon as they started advancing toward him, he threatened to call the cops and press charges, and then he ran over to security still popping off like a complete pussy.

I think he did the same to Dorian and a few others in the 90's?

Well honestly if a MAN was talking shit on my mother then YES!
If I got into my father's business he would knock my teeth out, especially against a dude my dad would destroy one on one.
Yep.. thats what I was saying.. Chad's a grown ass man.. when shawn makes a accusation then its up to Chad to counter point the accusation.. if he's not going to stick up for himself then so be it.. but I'd be pussed at my son confronting him on video.. that was just a publicity stunt for likes..

Question for you...
Why as a kid would you get involved in grown men's business?, the man talking shit is as old as your dad and your dad could easily kick his ass anyways if it came down to that.

I personally would feel embarrassed as a man if my young son had to get involved in a dispute with a guy my same age group. I would handle my own business!!!

Again i would say when you talk that much shit about someone (which he has done for years for views or Likes… same as this kid)
Then do not be surprised to get called out or confronted.

Obviously nothing was going to happen here. If Chad's son was serious he would of just ran in wearing a covid mask and beat the shit out of him and ran.

This shit is absolutely embarrassing lol.
Pretty much this. I get Dom wanting to step up for his dad but there's a lot of false confidence going on there.

IME people I'd actually be afraid of would handle this one of two ways: A) Confront the person calmly (and ideally much more privately), having a conversation that's both "cordial" but also leaves no doubt that you're dead serious about things, and/or (if it comes to it) B) Anything "else" that happens, happens quietly, without explicit warning, and without a peep before or after.

"Hey, start filming me while I go loudly threaten Shawn in front of everyone" is about as far removed from that as it gets.

Well he's like 15 or something. Maybe 17? Idk. But very young. I don't doubt he would throw hands with Shaun, especially given Shaun is half his size. But he's young and immature and so even if he is sincere, he just doesn't know how to act.
damn that is one cornbred fed big ass whiteboy for 17?!

Fightning outside a ring where both parties agree on terms is for apes :) bad luck for him, and shawn is just bad overall for his precious comments

Pressing for clout. “Chad Nichols’ son” is all he’ll ever be. What a bitch boi.

Two somewhat grown men acting like little kids and doing it perfectly timed so it’s on camera to gain nothing but Internet fame and possibly $$’s. They are both losers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131