over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbs for intra.

I never did intra, but if I would I would use raw honey.

My last reply to you as there is no point. How can I be right when I am stating HBCD's can be great for one person and bad for another. It's not a question of right or wrong it's about individual response and preference. You're the one with such concrete opinions calling HCBD's a scam and useless.

You literally have no idea about me. I don't blindly follow anyone and if someone posts something is good I am not stupid to just blindly follow their opinion. I would at the very least give something some careful thought before trying it.

See this is why I post to you because I can tell how you really feel. Again I don't understand why you even come on promuscle. You swear bodybuilders could sell their own cum in a bottle and some of you people?? What's with the guys on this forum who seem to dislike bodybuilding/bodybuilders. This forum was made by a bodybuilder for bodybuilders.
100%

Looking at these:
1691009796982.png 1691009812347.png

Short of the jug simply not having HBCD, which is basically ZERO chance with Nutrabio and you can look up the lot number at the third party testing site, and having malto or something else swapped in I am unsure how anyone who knows and understands the definition of "SCAM" can claim such about this product. Says its HBCD, it is HBCD, whoa what a scam.

In that case I consider: Designer Hand bags, Collectable sneakers, super cars, $400.00 steaks, caviar to also be "scams." lol

@Elvia1023 I applaud your patience with this.........................person.

100%

Looking at these:
View attachment 180122View attachment 180123

Short of the jug simply not having HBCD, which is basically ZERO chance with Nutrabio and you can look up the lot number at the third party testing site, and having malto or something else swapped in I am unsure how anyone who knows and understands the definition of "SCAM" can claim such about this product. Says its HBCD, it is HBCD, whoa what a scam.

In that case I consider: Designer Hand bags, Collectable sneakers, super cars, $400.00 steaks, caviar to also be "scams." lol

Nutrabio is solid. The only reason I’ll buy other brands is when there’s a good sale to be had. I think 3rd party testing is a must with all we spend on the these supps. Each supplement isn’t expensive, but a cabinet full adds up quick.

Maybe my experience does count anything but I noticed that almost all intrawo carbs gave me stomach distress untill....

I started using HBCD + Glutammine + EAA, the Glutammine fixed all the issues I had with intra carbs.

Personally HBCD seems to be the carbs that worked better for me, never tried Karbolyn.
Ah! IntraDrive, Roman Fritz intrawo also was perfect for my stomach....

100%

Looking at these:
View attachment 180122View attachment 180123

And here we have another low IQ individual…

Scam by definition means; a dishonest scheme..

If I sat here and asked; what justifies HBCDs being so much more expensive? Are they superior? Is there data and evidence backing this up? Etc and THE ONLY THING anyone on here has stated is that;

“Some people digest them better, it’s all personal preference.”

That’s it?! Really?! Nothing else?

When reality is; what fucking bodybuilder can’t digest gatorade or sugar?! Please, tell me… Virtually every bodybuilder worth their salt that exists has some insane cheat meal/days they post all over the internet but they can’t digest fucking gatorade??

So yes, paying 10x the price for something that IS NOT SUPERIOR BUT IT IS ADVERTISED AS SUCH;

Is by definition, a fucking scam…

Someone posted above Milo’s even uses Gatorade for most of his athletes… Bruh, imagine paying $3500 for a coach to be hiding the secret behind Gatorade, and it actually being HBCDs 🤣🤣🤣

Clown world this place has become…

And you’d be right to think a lot of those things are scams… Not all, but most…

Have you ever had a $500 steak? Probably not… But I’ll tell you.. There’s places here in Miami where I’ve paid $90 for 16oz of some of the best Wagyu you’ll ever have..

The difference between that place and the $500 place? THE SERVICE.. That’s it… That becomes the personal preference… You’re treated with the upmost class and services. You have a drink in your hand within 30 seconds of sitting down, the waiter knows everything on the menu, they’re clean and attentive, if you ask for a sauce or particular thing the waiter immediately goes and gets it for you, they don’t walk around and attend 10 other tables and forget about you for 45 minutes.. Etc etc.. You literally don’t have to ask for anything more than once..

You can put a steak on a gold plate but it’s still a fucking steak dude…

Man I swear, the stereotype people think about bodybuilders is completely understandable… We’ve got some smart guys on here but there’s also some people who’s parent’s are obviously siblings…

Not even going to read your never ending repetitive nonsense. Nutrabio DOES NOT make any outlandish claims, as seen by reading the site/bottle and they give you exactly what is on the label. NOTHING DISHONEST by any REASONABLE persons view.

Not sure why you are on this crusade but the raw material costs more so in a non-surprising turn of events it COST MORE when they resell it.

If it's not worth it for you fine, if its not worth it for someone else fine, it is NO WHERE near a "scam."

Regarding my intellect vs yours.....................bwhahahahahahahahah!

I have NEVER told anyone on here, or any other board to go **** themselves but man am I close.

Not even going to read your never ending repetitive nonsense. Nutrabio DOES NOT make any outlandish claims, as seen by reading the site/bottle and they give you exactly what is on the label. NOTHING DISHONEST by any REASONABLE persons view.

Not sure why you are on this crusade but the raw material costs more so in a non-surprising turn of events it COST MORE when they resell it.

If it's not worth it for you fine, if its not worth it for someone else fine, it is NO WHERE near a "scam."

Regarding my intellect vs yours.....................bwhahahahahahahahah!

I have NEVER told anyone on here, or any other board to go **** themselves but man am I close.

You won’t read but you also responded to everything…

🤡

A bunch of people from the supplement industry and on this forum have been boasting about HBCDs for years now…

And the only thing available is “Personal preference” and “it digests better”

That’s why I called it a scam… Not because any particular companies advertising…

I’d be mad too if I found out over the internet my parents were related… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Get bent

Evaluation of Exercise Performance with the Intake of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in Athletes

Takahisa Shiraki, Takashi Kometani , Kayo Yoshitani, Hiroki Takata, Takeo Nomura

The ingestion of HBCD resulted in a significant increase in the time to exhaustion. Indeed, the higher lactate level (Fig. 3) after 90%
21_499_4.jpg
swimming in the HBCD trial suggested that the subjects oxidized greater amounts of CHO to yield energy following HBCD intake, compared to glucose or water intake. It has been demonstrated that blood glucose levels are important during exercise, especially at the final stage of a prolonged exercise routine (Coyle, 1992; Coyle and Coggan, 1984). Indeed, CHO supplementation was demonstrated to maintain blood glucose levels and increase endurance performance times. Therefore, in our study, the differences in time to exhaustion between the HBCD and control trials could be attributed to the relatively high blood glucose level in the HBCD trial. However, the blood glucose levels in the glucose trial were also higher than those in the control trial. Therefore, in this study, the negative effects of glucose ingestion might negate the positive effects of high glucose levels. One possible explanation for this could be the effect of insulin. Insulin is released into the blood stream following a spike in blood glucose levels, and could result in hypoglycemia and inhibition of lipolysis, resulting in decreased exercise performance. In an animal study, HBCD had a lower impact on insulin increase than the same amount of glucose (Takii et al., 1999). We were unable to measure insulin levels in this study because of limitations in the amount of blood collected. Further studies are needed to clarify the effect of HBCD on insulin secretion in humans during exercise.

Another important, possibly negative, effect of glucose solution intake, may be on gastric emptying. The replenishment of fluid and nutrients during exercise is mainly limited by gastric emptying, a phenomenon that is affected by several factors. Takii et al. (2005) reported on the relationship between the osmotic pressure of various CHO solutions, including HBCD, and gastric emptying, and found that lower osmolality resulted in faster gastric emptying. Gastric emptying is also affected by the intensity of the exercise routine; when exercise intensity exceeds 75%
21_499_4.jpg
, gastric emptying is significantly reduced (Costill and Saltin, 1974). Thus, the glucose solution employed in our study might remain in the stomachs of subjects much longer compared to the HBCD solution. This might result in slower water absorption from the intestine and reduced performance. The negative effects of dehydration on endurance exercise performance are well known (Judelson et al., 2007). Also, gastrointestinal disorders such as flatulence, nausea, and abdominal pain could reduce performance. Fatigue during exercise can be determined by various factors including muscle glycogen levels, metabolic disturbance of muscles, and neurological alterations (Coyle, 1992). Glucose intake might directly or indirectly negatively affect these factors compared to HBCD.

^Page 4

There’s nothing completely conclusive or definitive there…

It says the HBCD group had better performance than control group but so did the glucose group… But by what percentage was the difference between HBCD and Glucose group?

Also, it says there;

“Another important, possibly negative, effect of glucose solution intake, may be on gastric emptying.”

Possibly negative? So they’re not sure? Nothing conclusive?

Another thing;

“Thus, the glucose solution employed in our study might remain in the stomachs of subjects much longer compared to the HBCD solution. This might result in slower water absorption from the intestine and reduced performance.”

So here, again, with the choice of words; they’re unsure if that’s what’s happening or not…

Here again in the last sentence;

“Glucose intake might directly or indirectly negatively affect these factors compared to HBCD.”

All this “might” and “possibly” doesn’t show any definitive evidence, not to mention there’s no actual numbers or percentages, just a bunch of speculation…

I’m all for being wrong if the data is there, but I haven’t found anything profound…

Also, it talks about glucose spikes therefore insulin spikes in that study; but can’t those spikes be mitigated by using a low glycemic carb like raw honey? Or even adding EAAs/protein to the intra drink??

Wouldn't it be worth your time to just buy some and try it?

I have tried them… They in fact did not work as advertised….. For me…

But that has nothing to do with what I’m saying or why I’m saying it.. I’m aware that something can work for some and not for others…

My thing is, all this hype around HBCDs when they in fact, don’t do much more than any other carb source..

Do they work? Sure.. Does Honey work? Does sugar work? Does dextrose work? Yes…. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He told you on page 6 that he’s already tried it, which you responded to I might add.
I have tried them… They in fact did not work as advertised….. For me…

But that has nothing to do with what I’m saying or why I’m saying it.. I’m aware that something can work for some and not for others…

My thing is, all this hype around HBCDs when they in fact, don’t do much more than any other carb source..

Do they work? Sure.. Does Honey work? Does sugar work? Does dextrose work? Yes…. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh I just stopped reading after the "no you're the one debating" line.

So then why is it still a discussion? You don't like them. Done, right?

I don't know if I should even bring it up but oh well. There was an issue JM brought up about the original producers allegedly started swapping HBCD out for lesser quality carbs.

Oh I just stopped reading after the "no you're the one debating" line.

So then why is it still a discussion? You don't like them. Done, right?

I don't know if I should even bring it up but oh well. There was an issue JM brought up about the original producers allegedly started swapping HBCD out for lesser quality carbs.

So you’re responding without reading his replies. That explains your responses. Why even bother replying then?

There’s nothing completely conclusive or definitive there…

It says the HBCD group had better performance than control group but so did the glucose group… But by what percentage was the difference between HBCD and Glucose group?

Also, it says there;

“Another important, possibly negative, effect of glucose solution intake, may be on gastric emptying.”

Possibly negative? So they’re not sure? Nothing conclusive?

Another thing;

“Thus, the glucose solution employed in our study might remain in the stomachs of subjects much longer compared to the HBCD solution. This might result in slower water absorption from the intestine and reduced performance.”

So here, again, with the choice of words; they’re unsure if that’s what’s happening or not…

Here again in the last sentence;

“Glucose intake might directly or indirectly negatively affect these factors compared to HBCD.”

All this “might” and “possibly” doesn’t show any definitive evidence, not to mention there’s no actual numbers or percentages, just a bunch of speculation…

I’m all for being wrong if the data is there, but I haven’t found anything profound…

Also, it talks about glucose spikes therefore insulin spikes in that study; but can’t those spikes be mitigated by using a low glycemic carb like raw honey? Or even adding EAAs/protein to the intra drink??

In the full study it gives the information you’re looking for.

HBCD had around a 25% higher plasma glucose at the end of the 10 cycles (80 Minutes). SO HBCD certainly has its benefits for swimming (which is what the study was on), when you're taking in all your carbs prior to the session.

However, as bodybuilders, we don't drink our peri workout drink in one go before our workout (at least I don't). We don't have this data but Id bet that when both are taken in sips through a workout, that advantage all but disappears. Certainly make sense, doesn't it?

I do think HBCD has its benefits over simple dextrose, I just don't see how it applies in a bodybuilding setting when your constantly replenishing your glucose via Dextrose or HBCD in small bouts.

They both work. It's all about what works for you. I say try them all and see what suits you best. I don't think this argument is going anywhere. Everybody is firmly planted on their side of the glucose debate.

In the full study it gives the information you’re looking for.

HBCD had around a 25% higher plasma glucose at the end of the 10 cycles (80 Minutes). SO HBCD certainly has its benefits for swimming (which is what the study was on), when you're taking in all your carbs prior to the session.

However, as bodybuilders, we don't drink our peri workout drink in one go before our workout (at least I don't). We don't have this data but Id bet that when both are taken in sips through a workout, that advantage all but disappears. Certainly make sense, doesn't it?

I do think HBCD has its benefits over simple dextrose, I just don't see how it applies in a bodybuilding setting when your constantly replenishing your glucose via Dextrose or HBCD in small bouts.

They both work. It's all about what works for you. I say try them all and see what suits you best. I don't think this argument is going anywhere. Everybody is firmly planted on their side of the glucose debate.

I wasn’t able to see everything other than what was quoted, I’m on my phone but I’ll take your word for it.. It’d still be cool to know how much more benefit there is because of the extra 25% glucose in the body.. There’s still so much missing…

But I see where you’re coming from and agree with it whole heartedly…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131