advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do with intra-workout carbs while cutting?

oh you are wrong I have been interested in glp-1 antagonists for a long time but after my recent health problems and conversations with Ashim I realized that I was using some substances, such as metformin, completely unnecessary and I was harming myself in this way - of course, to someone who did not have such problems like me metformin will help more than harm but in my case it was different - another thing is that none of us know what we carry inside and by randomly adding various drugs we can seriously harm ourselves so if there is no such need and there is a natural way to improve something what the drug was supposed to do, I would choose the path without the help of pharmacy
How as metformin causing you problems?

I never realized how much of an issue this was until Layne Norton pointed out how obsessed people have become with “hacks” like cold plunges, random herbs and supplements, sauna, etc. originally I thought it was to be optimal but then you see the people promoting the shit, they are trying to build the peak of a skyscraper before they have a foundation

Miracle drugs like this are coming out yearly and I’m done with these infographics they are generally very misleading, what’s the effect size? Was it statistically significant? Human models or rodent studies? It goes on and on. You know what works better than anything? Wholesome diet and exercise (more than just weights for an hour 4x a week).
Sorry for the rant, not directed to you at all. I just remember seeing an almost identical picture for telmisartan, metformin a few years ago, NAC before that, ECGc, it never stops.
Yes they have an effect, but between becoming a walking a pharmacy, contaminants, and unknown interactions, people with these huge health stacks will end up doing more harm than good.

hey brother, i'm not sure if you have read it yet, but there is a whole thread (a few others as well) on Semaglutide with human studies posted within it.

I can't disagree strongly enough with some of you guys against these new GLP-1 agonists to help assist your journey and goals. Please explain how hard work would still not be involved in the process? These drugs are not for everybody, for example some get really bad heart burn, like some here have experienced. It would not be ideal for adding size as it will blunt hunger when calories are needed for growth. <-----I would not recommend users ("bodybuilders") to take it during these periods. However, since when are people not cut out for bodybuilding if they take a compound or drug that controls their appetite for cutting down to reach their goals? Hard work still has to be put in. It's not like you are going to take it and it will transform your body (same with AAS and anything) if you still don't eat right or train hard enough.

I find it ironic when you have guys on grams of AAS, hefty doses of HGH, other thermos and fat burners, at times T3/T4, 10 billion OTC supplements, insulin, and various other peptides, etc. This is almost like a natty guy ragging on a AAS user as being lazy for using.....drugs.

Anyway...not trying to derail the topic from the OT's original questions and post:cool:

I can't disagree strongly enough with some of you guys against these new GLP-1 agonists to help assist your journey and goals. Please explain how hard work would still not be involved in the process? These drugs are not for everybody, for example some get really bad heart burn, like some here have experienced. It would not be ideal for adding size as it will blunt hunger when calories are needed for growth. <-----I would not recommend users ("bodybuilders") to take it during these periods. However, since when are people not cut out for bodybuilding if they take a compound or drug that controls their appetite for cutting down to reach their goals? Hard work still has to be put in. It's not like you are going to take it and it will transform your body (same with AAS and anything) if you still don't eat right or train hard enough.

I find it ironic when you have guys on grams of AAS, hefty doses of HGH, other thermos and fat burners, at times T3/T4, 10 billion OTC supplements, insulin, and various other peptides, etc. This is almost like a natty guy ragging on a AAS user as being lazy for using.....drugs.

Anyway...not trying to derail the topic from the OT's original questions and post:cool:
You can control your appetite through willpower.

You cannot use willpower to achieve professional muscle or professional conditioning while minimizing muscle loss.

If you can’t will yourself into not stuffing food in your face, how will you train hard? How will you continue to push the cardio when you feel weak? How will you eat the food in the off-season when you’re not hungry? How will you continue to pose when they take you through your 5th round of mandatories during prejudging?

Hope that answers your question.

You cannot use willpower to achieve professional muscle or professional conditioning while minimizing muscle loss.

If you can’t will yourself into not stuffing food in your face, how will you train hard? How will you continue to push the cardio when you feel weak? How will you eat the food in the off-season when you’re not hungry? How will you continue to pose when they take you through your 5th round of mandatories during prejudging?

People will do anything to try and justify making things easier on themselves.

Absolutely untrue. Fats help with brain functions and hormone absorption. You absolutely need fats while on gear
Have you actually tried a low fat diet? It's what 99% of pros have done since the beginning of bodybuilding. Chicken and rice. Etc.

Have you actually tried a low fat diet? It's what 99% of pros have done since the beginning of bodybuilding. Chicken and rice. Etc.
I have. I’m not saying you need to eat excess fat. I’m saying they are important especially when using gear

I basically drop them except like 25g maybe if I'm not using insulin. Eventually that's about all I can pull calories from so...

I'm seriously looking at keto for mental health but would like to continue to pursue this sport, my question is when do you think carbs are most useful, intra, pre, post, a combination, or all the above? From what I've read pre and intra is the fastest in and out from blood to muscle, while post is probably the best for recovery.
Intra and post definitely, more so than going into a workout. My thought process is shoot your sugar and pre-digested really high than bring it right back down. Ideally with a little extra slin to help things along during and after intense exercise to finally clear that excess glucose and aminos and get you back in ketosis.

Thanks for the response. You see, I disagree with this because it doesn't have to be an either or situation. You can do both. To me, it does not mean you will not work hard. For those who have done it prior, they will still have their prior experiences to reflect back upon, as well as gauging their food intake and training on their body composition and look each week (or as needed). For those who never had control in the first place, it's still a win situation as they were probably never going to get anywhere anyway. It's not that complicated to really understand. If somebody has their calories under control and is training hard, they still have to make their weekly adjustment (nutrition and training) to make progress. It's not like they are going to take the drug and just half-ass their way, especially if they already know how....work still needs to be put in. I'm all for hard work, I would never promote somebody who competes, or who just wants to improve and get better each year, to just take this shit and not train hard and put in the discipline to still eat as they need (Sedentary people are a different topic for me, but I would still promote the same).

-Clen and Ephedrine and caffeine (etc) help promote fat loss and give spikes in energy.....they make it easier. I still promote hard work and discipline with eating, and people still use them. Hard work still needs to be put in.

You can apply this to anything and make a case.

I would not promote the use of this drug in the off-season (I agree with you), as already noted, just to assist in preps or cutting down.

Anyway, thanks for the response, and trust me, I can see your point in this. I'm not a fan of lazy, snowflakes who expect everything to be easy or taken care for them. I'm the type of guy who purposely tries to do make things hard to prepare myself for extreme scenarios that pop up (sometimes at least, lol). I like the challenge I guess. I'm the type to go out and mow my lawn on a particular day, whether it is 70F or 110F, because it needs to be done.....plus as a dietetics major, I work around a ton of women, or have, and it feels good to save my man card, haha.

I know I already made the response too long, I apologize. We are both in agreement that hard work and discipline are still the key to success...in everything. It will be interesting to see how all this unfolds as time progresses:)

God dam I wish I could cut anywhere NEAR those cals. My garbage ass metabolism needs basically less than 2000 to lose fat. Even after 15 years of serious training. Fuckin garbage genetics. Rant Over sorry. But good topic bro love all the knowledge and info from you guys. I will incorporate.

I leave them in…they’re the last thing to go, if I have to go that low. Can’t remember the Last time I pulled intra and been using it since my first Meadows prep in 2013.

How much are you talking about?
Really depends on your body weight and how lean you are/are wanting to get. If I was wanting to get dick skin peeled… prob would go pretty damn low, like less than 10 grams of fat a day…. But again that depends on your body weight. And I’m 6’3 250 pounds right now

I basically drop them except like 25g maybe if I'm not using insulin. Eventually that's about all I can pull calories from so...
Damn, 25g fat per day on how many calories? How do you feel? I always heard 20 percent minimum of diet. I'm at 35-40g per day now and thought I was low.

Really depends on your body weight and how lean you are/are wanting to get. If I was wanting to get dick skin peeled… prob would go pretty damn low, like less than 10 grams of fat a day…. But again that depends on your body weight. And I’m 6’3 250 pounds right now
Right so I'm just having difficulty understanding your original reply to my comment then

Why drink carbs when your main goal is to loose fat? Wouldn't you want to burn as much fat as possible during and after training?

Even in a fatloss phase and even deep into prep, there are still times of the day when you are in storage mode rather than burning mode. Around training is/should be one of those. Carbs intra-workout will be preferentially stored as glycogen or used for energy to fuel performance rather than store as fat if taken in the appropriate amounts around the training window.

Getting shredded is not as simple as maximizing scale weight loss; maintaining muscle mass is part of actually acheiving low bodyfat and a shredded look. If you just keep cutting carbs/cals, eventually you start to lose muscle/fat at an unfavorable ratio and look softer with weight loss rather than harder. A certain amount of performance in the gym is required to minimize muscle loss.

Right so I'm just having difficulty understanding your original reply to my comment then
???? Your comment said “fats do very little good especially on gear” which is untrue. Again, like I already said, fats are essential to brain functions and hormone absorption

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131