over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your cruise dose

This will come off as being a dick, but i'd really like to see some photos of ppl with these heavy as 'cruises'. No hate, i love gear too. Its fun! But some of these are down right alarming and none of you look like Luki...

I get it, you dont want to lose what you've worked for....I came off everything to get my Wife pregnant 6 months. When i got back on 300mg test it was like running my first cycle again.

@BDS pretty much spot on with my thoughts. Your body is going to respond best when its healthy. Its just like being insulin sensitive...could be bro science, but i've seen it first hand with my circle of friends.
Which users are you referring to here?… every comment in this thread seems very tame, besides Luki’s of course but he knows this.

How do you know your "natural test isn't completely dormant"?

If its not, your LH and FSH would have to be higher too.

Ive seen this talked about, but never really seen any clinical data supporting this theory.

Likely the changes in total testosterone are either:

1. Taking bloods at different times after the exogenous testosterone shot

2. Not allowing supra physiological doses of testosterone to clear and these still showing up as TT. If you have ran a big stack before, it will take 4-6 weeks for androgen levels to return to baseline

3. Changing of Testosterone esters

4. HCG increasing intra-testicular testosterone (ITT)

5. Under dosed, over dosed, fake Test

I will add that there was talk about the opiod antagonist Naltrexone years ago as it had promise in maintaining GnRH and therefore LH and FSH, but I'm not sure how applicable this was. Research chem sites did pick it up, but I have no clue of its effectiveness or popularity.
When I take clomid on trt, my test level is a lot higher than when I’m not taking clomid. I take that as clomid is allowing my body to still produce some of its own test.

When I take clomid on trt, my test level is a lot higher than when I’m not taking clomid. I take that as clomid is allowing my body to still produce some of its own test.

How's LH and FSH when using Clomid during TRT?

“Resensitizing” is not a thing, I’m not sure why this myth is still spread. We cruise for health, nothing else.
Talk to Dave Tate. Maybe he can explain it to you. Talk to Tren_plz back in post 60. Maybe he can explain it to you. For future reference, making such a declarative statement is not evidence. It's just belligerence.

Talk to Dave Tate. Maybe he can explain it to you. Talk to Tren_plz back in post 60. Maybe he can explain it to you. For future reference, making such a declarative statement is not evidence. It's just belligerence.

Well I can’t talk to Dave Tate, but maybe @tren_plz can explain.

We know that androgen receptors don’t downregulate on gear, so how are we resensitizing?

I don’t have those on my bloodwork.

I highly doubt its the Clomid raising endogenous testosterone and changing your TT reading.

I suspect it may be taking bloods at different times after your exogenous testosterone injection.

Clomid is not going to maintain GnRH, LH and FSH in the presence of exogenous testosterone/TRT.

How do u guys feel about testosterone being more suppressive then if used derivatives? The fact that testosterone is bioidentical means it will shut down natural production fast as your body will see the exo test and shut down natural faster then say if u didn't take test and took like anadrol daily I would think u could possibly have better natural testosterone response if the body doesn't have a steady supply of bioidentical testosterone

Exactly, their is no "resensiting" now there is regulation of other hormones etc

Its absolutely a thing. You can call it whatever you want - 'de or re - sensitizing', down regulation, whatever, it doesnt really matter.

One non reviewed peer paper comes out saying it isnt a thing and every forum bro regurgitates the same thing...try it for yourself and see if it works.

Best thing i can compare it to is having your body in a primed state. Ready to uptake food, training, etc. Body isnt inflamed, insulin sensitive, joints feel great.

Or keep blasting 500 test year round add clen and tren i the spring so you look decent/better than guys not running gear.

@Big Dave Smith - I wasnt referring to you, but you're still small. All that BJJ made you soft /s

Its absolutely a thing. You can call it whatever you want - 'de or re - sensitizing', down regulation, whatever, it doesnt really matter.

One non reviewed peer paper comes out saying it isnt a thing and every forum bro regurgitates the same thing...try it for yourself and see if it works.

Best thing i can compare it to is having your body in a primed state. Ready to uptake food, training, etc. Body isnt inflamed, insulin sensitive, joints feel great.

Or keep blasting 500 test year round add clen and tren i the spring so you look decent/better than guys not running gear.

@Big Dave Smith - I wasnt referring to you, but you're still small. All that BJJ made you soft /s

I know, but I do feel some obligation to “put up or shut up”.

So many people talk. They either make up opinions out of nowhere, embellish how big they are/were, or regurgitate information they read online.

I’ll never hide behind a pseudonym.

I train/roll WAY better in TRT/low doses… but it’s hard to say because of my body weight. Some guys who start small (body weight) and add some mass with gear for BJJ might be so far from their genetic limit, it only helps.

In the 250’s, I’m a bad motherfucker.
In the 260’s, I’m a proficient black belt.
In the 270’s, I’m doing all I can to hide the insufficiencies. LOL

When cycling, I roll okay until 270+, but don’t feel or move exceptionally well.

When I go to TRT/cruise and/or I’m in the 250-258 range, I can train for 2 hours with high level guys and not be out of breath while training and not be beat up or sore after.

The wicked pump you get from gear can definitely be a bad thing if you’re trying to grapple for an hour at a shot.
I was wondering if you would you attribute the breathing/cardio capacity detriment to strictly the added bodyweight or perhaps something else? As in, I think I've noticed that it almost seems as though higher levels of test add a higher amount of fluid around the pulmonary cavity. Not sure if that's what's occurring or if it's only something I've experienced (or falsely attributed).

Have you used anything besides test and HGH since you took up jujitsu training? I'm just wondering if other aas have the same detrimental effects.

I was wondering if you would you attribute the breathing/cardio capacity detriment to strictly the added bodyweight or perhaps something else? As in, I think I've noticed that it almost seems as though higher levels of test add a higher amount of fluid around the pulmonary cavity. Not sure if that's what's occurring or if it's only something I've experienced (or falsely attributed).

Have you used anything besides test and HGH since you took up jujitsu training? I'm just wondering if other aas have the same detrimental effects.

I’ve used everything while doing BJJ, and under every circumstance. Started training in 2009 and never really stopped. Bodybuilding existed before bjj and I never stopped it either.

It’s hard to explain because it’s not just the cardiovascular deterioration, it’s mobility, overall body fluid distribution, metabolite build up, etc.

Pumps feel great in the gym, but if you’re trying to bow and arrow choke someone and you have to hold a collar grip while they thrash around defending… 2 min of that will make your hand numb for 5 min.

If I were an elite BJJ guy, I’d probably never blast, but use specific compounds related to recovery, joints, etc. Also, I’d lower doses near a tournament or super fight. Reduce everything to like 250mg/wk test, 100-150mg/wk nandrolone, and 10-15mg ED anavar MAX when fighting.

Just an opinion though. Someone at a lighter body weight might have a completely different perspective. Maybe they have to use it to “grapple up”, like getting some muscle before ADCC. Most of the guys at that tournament are ONNNN, but that’s also the Mr. Olympia of grappling.

TV
I’ve used everything while doing BJJ, and under every circumstance. Started training in 2009 and never really stopped. Bodybuilding existed before bjj and I never stopped it either.

It’s hard to explain because it’s not just the cardiovascular deterioration, it’s mobility, overall body fluid distribution, metabolite build up, etc.

Pumps feel great in the gym, but if you’re trying to bow and arrow choke someone and you have to hold a collar grip while they thrash around defending… 2 min of that will make your hand numb for 5 min.

If I were an elite BJJ guy, I’d probably never blast, but use specific compounds related to recovery, joints, etc. Also, I’d lower doses near a tournament or super fight. Reduce everything to like 250mg/wk test, 100-150mg/wk nandrolone, and 10-15mg ED anavar MAX when fighting.

Just an opinion though. Someone at a lighter body weight might have a completely different perspective. Maybe they have to use it to “grapple up”, like getting some muscle before ADCC. Most of the guys at that tournament are ONNNN, but that’s also the Mr. Olympia of grappling.
Of the elite players at these tournaments what would you say most are using? AAS/peptides/whatever

Curious why the small dose 100-150 nand vs just more test? For joints or do you think a test/nand combo is superior to equal mg but just test?

TV

Of the elite players at these tournaments what would you say most are using? AAS/peptides/whatever

Hard to say. So many people are using in today’s culture, yet they don’t look like it.

If I went by the smell test, 25%.

Reality? Probably more. Some of the guys at ADCC could walk into a local NPC show and do well. Some don’t look anything like it, but do use.

I know a guy that does really well in BJJ he uses 150mg of each test,bold cyp, mast. He's not a big guy but says more gives him too much pump but the above keeps strength and endurance up.

I know a guy that does really well in BJJ he uses 150mg of each test,bold cyp, mast. He's not a big guy but says more gives him too much pump but the above keeps strength and endurance up.
Ive been thinking about this same combination for the last couple weeks. Washing out a bit then will try something similar come September.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear