over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your cruise dose

I know you asked cruise but as a reference my strict TRT is 200mg weekly of test C 1x per week. Puts me 1100 serum top of range at peak then drops lower rest of. Was dr prescribed and monitored for years but I just do it myself now.

Most of my breaks are cruising on test/deca near 200/200. Currently 250/150. I've run this for 2 years at a time with bloods no different than my strict trt and most recently 19 weeks producing the best bloods I've had since my early 20s (diet was rock solid too). Not in now but hgh 2-4ius often cruise and blast. May try primo/test cruise but at 600mg it hits hdl good so hoping 200mg has no impact - estradiol should be okay at 1:1. I'm happy as I am regardless. Could probably run a bit lower at 275-325mg for pure maintenance but this allows me to cut some too and retain all but the "look" requiring higher doses. Deca on joints helps keep me smooth and I feel it's a preventative to wear/tear and tendinitis.

I lose muscle and conditioning gradually on strict trt but I'll revert to that after my next blast for a bit. Sure it's fine for 4-6 weeks but past 8-10 weeks you see it for sure. A given level of test will only hold so much on a given individual and I'm older now too. Lots of blood work to determine what compounds do what and how to optimize for myself.

175mg test Cyp per week , 2iu HGH

Gonna be bumping this up to 350 test , 140 mast and 4iu HGH for a while and try to full back out to where i was pre October 2019 now that I can eat enough quality food.

I don’t consider it a cruise until all gear is out besides test.

Depending on how heavy my cycle was, no shots of any kind for 2 weeks.

Once the 2 weeks are up, it’s test only.

My options
1- True TRT cruise. 150-200mg/wk. Everything within reference ranges on blood test (around 150mg will do that for me). RHR at its lowest. Blood pressure at its lowest. Usually I do this after what I consider a heavy cycle, or after just being on for too many months (4-5 months or more)

2- Moderate cruise. 200-250mg/wk. Test might be in the 800-1000 range. Free test slightly out of range. RBC/hematocrit within range.

3- Aggressive cruise. 250-300mg/wk. Test is 1000-1300 ng/dL. RBC/hematocrit might be a point high, but still fine. Might add in some proviron for sex drive and 10mg Aromasin EOD to minimize estrogen. Around 300mg I look like I’m back on cycle, but not a big cycle.

Each option is sort of a judgement call.

GH is either 0-2iu for options 1+2.
GH is 3-4iu for option 3.

I won’t go back on cycle till blood is perfect.

I consider a cycle a thing above this.

As much as I can use that will still allow my lipids to recover into acceptable range

My options
1- True TRT cruise. 150-200mg/wk. Everything within reference ranges on blood test (around 150mg will do that for me). RHR at its lowest. Blood pressure at its lowest. Usually I do this after what I consider a heavy cycle, or after just being on for too many months (4-5 months or more)

2- Moderate cruise. 200-250mg/wk. Test might be in the 800-1000 range. Free test slightly out of range. RBC/hematocrit within range.

3- Aggressive cruise. 250-300mg/wk. Test is 1000-1300 ng/dL. RBC/hematocrit might be a point high, but still fine. Might add in some proviron for sex drive and 10mg Aromasin EOD to minimize estrogen. Around 300mg I look like I’m back on cycle, but not a big cycle.

Also to note

I mentioned RHR because I notice a gradual increase in RHR as doses climb and GH is introduced and increased.

At a dose of 300mg/wk, my RHR and blood pressure are higher than 150-200mg/wk, even with 40mg Telmisartan. Not out of the reference range, but higher than my personal standard.

Once I introduce anabolics, both slightly elevate.
Once GH is introduced, more elevation. (Highest)

You should know what your lowest/best possible baseline numbers are for blood markers, RHR, blood pressure, blood glucose, etc. Even if you’re within the reference ranges, you still might be higher than where your body would be in an ordinary health state.

The closer you can return to the “healthiest possible” and the longer you stay there, you’ll probably see more success on your next cycle and you’ll probably feel better overall in between.

Also- My lowest weight in the last 10 years has been upper 240’s while in contest prep. I currently hover between 250-275lbs depending on the goal, time of year, etc.

300 or so mg total, but "blasts" are no more than about 600mg. Bloodwork is always good. I don't really look at total mg when pushing vs. trying to consider health, but compounds. If tren is in total mg are about 400 (200 prop/200tren). If I'm just using test and mast it might be 350/150 or 500 total.

My options

Perfect

150 test, 75 mast. But really want to make some growth happen so might cruise a tad higher next cruise.

2000mg test and EQ or primo mix - I'm just being honest
i am such a bad bodybuilder that your cruise isn't even one of my blast! :rolleyes:

Tbh i think that cruising on those AAS even at high doses, is very smart, blood tests should come out pretty good.
I always head perfect bloods on Test and EQ/Primo.

Cruise not trt is always at least 250 test but 500 sometimes. Right now I'm cruising with 375 test and 300 primo

Also to note

I mentioned RHR because I notice a gradual increase in RHR as doses climb and GH is introduced and increased.

At a dose of 300mg/wk, my RHR and blood pressure are higher than 150-200mg/wk, even with 40mg Telmisartan. Not out of the reference range, but higher than my personal standard.

Once I introduce anabolics, both slightly elevate.
Once GH is introduced, more elevation. (Highest)

You should know what your lowest/best possible baseline numbers are for blood markers, RHR, blood pressure, blood glucose, etc. Even if you’re within the reference ranges, you still might be higher than where your body would be in an ordinary health state.

The closer you can return to the “healthiest possible” and the longer you stay there, you’ll probably see more success on your next cycle and you’ll probably feel better overall in between.

Also- My lowest weight in the last 10 years has been upper 240’s while in contest prep. I currently hover between 250-275lbs depending on the goal, time of year, etc.
And for how long do you stay on a cruise normally?

I think I've pretty much settled to ~180mgs as my dose, which puts my TT ~1300 and then I drop to 70mgs a week (10mgs a day) for 6-8 weeks spirts. Seems to be working well with a good balance of growth and a break for my body.

I hold a solid 1100-1400 TT on a good free test on 180mgs though, so that helps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear