over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep/cut with vs without gh

Wut? Any dose of exogenous insulin is additive. You don’t want to use insulin unless you have 150g carbs so you can bolus a high dose?

Hell in heavy dieting phases 3-4iu pre workout with 30g carbs +20g EAA can make a massive difference In recovery

Some crazy assholes use to use 2iu pre workout with just EAAs and glutamine intra workout.
The question is @juggy38 ...why are you using insulin

1. Recovery
2. Fat loss (2iu with only EAAs to drop blood sugar and facilitate the burning of ffa's)
3. To help relieve the pancreas during a high calorie high carbohydrate eating schedule
4. To help lower blood sugar

Literally two times faster, trust me I did awful amount of cuts in my life and this was my first ever with hgh and I was so pissed i did not start using hgh faster.
Two times faster is very impressive, what dose do you run?

The question is @juggy38 ...why are you using insulin

1. Recovery
2. Fat loss (2iu with only EAAs to drop blood sugar and facilitate the burning of ffa's)
3. To help relieve the pancreas during a high calorie high carbohydrate eating schedule
4. To help lower blood sugar

Very true sir. I guess what I was trying to say, or at least clarify…..is if the OP thinks his insulin HAS to be limited to his 4 weekly 150g carb meals.

I’m just making the point insulin can be used without 150g carb meals lol. My endomorphic ass has never ate 150g carbs in a planned meal lol.

If I’m over that, it’s because someone ordered pizza or I found a box of Oreos.

Parabolic, is ANYONE advising you on your diet and gear usage?
Your protocols are so extreme for someone looking so regular.
You are BRAND FREAKING NEW to gear and were using 11iu of GH?
For the record, It’s definitely not me but i wouldn’t be surprised if his doses are being influenced by me… who is 100 pounds bigger

For the record, It’s definitely not me but i wouldn’t be surprised if his doses are being influenced by me… who is 100 pounds bigger
LOL probably, no fault of yours tho Chase.
The biggest mistake ever made was Paul and Todd bringing him onto the show, legitimizing his experiments and knowledge.

The biggest mistake ever made was Paul and Todd bringing him onto the show, legitimizing his experiments and knowledge.
It was actually Kurt and Todd that did a bit with him. I’ve heard that many times

For me hgh no matter what period cut or bulk - it's a night and day difference
This ⬆️

The IFBB/NPC competitors I've serviced over the years run it right up to less than a week out.

Some don't even stop for that week.

AB

why would a meal need 150g carbs (or more) to utilize fast acting insulin?
Reducing stress on the pancreas is just one "advantage" of insulin. For this purpose, i could see your argument.
I would rather drop the Lantus during a cut and use fast acting insulin few times a week
Even with the 150ish g carb meals I use 3-4 iu rapid and still go hypo drinking Gatorade during the workout.

When im
This lean and dieted my sensitivity is off the charts and I’ll get a worse workout from going hypo.

Idk how somebody “legitimizes” an experiment. It’s an experiment for a reason. to try and figure out something new… or not …and it’s useless. That’s the point of an experiment.

And knowledge: there is nothing of mine to legitimize. it’s either a fact or it isn’t. So, doesn’t have anything to do with my knowledge. the Shbg receptor factually exists. If you have a problem with me trying to mess with it and manipulate it somehow, that’s your prerogative. You’re well within your right to complain and say how stupid it is.

is it worth trying to explain this anything further you can’t even understand that Paul B has nothing to do with this? Lol..
Todd was the one who was interested- go complain to Todd if you want to discuss it with somebody who I’m certain really cares about your opinion.

Nice, minimal effective dose 👍.
More then this and all i want is sleep.
In fact everything beside 250 mg test and 1 iu gh has sooner or later some adverse effects for my body. Or it is blood test messed up or my wellbeing goes to shit( mental sides)

I was blasting before your experiment. No worries bro.

I’ve been doing it since Id just turned 29 just about two years ago now.

Parabolic, is ANYONE advising you on your diet and gear usage?
Your protocols are so extreme for someone looking so regular.
You are BRAND FREAKING NEW to gear and were using 11iu of GH?
11 iu gh isn’t going to kill anyone…

i use what I need and get benefit from. Not much more to it than that.

Who would look impressive after 2 years of lifting from my starting point ? Compared to that, what I’ve done is impressive. You’re free to disagree bro

Even with the 150ish g carb meals I use 3-4 iu rapid and still go hypo drinking Gatorade during the workout.

When im
This lean and dieted my sensitivity is off the charts and I’ll get a worse workout from going hypo.
You are a sensitive user for sure. I had 10iu of rapid acting insulin pre workout today with 30g carbs from oatmeal and another 30g carbs in my intra shake, worked out for an 1hr 30min and never felt close to going hypo. Just goes to show how we can all differ per individual.

You are a sensitive user for sure. I had 10iu of rapid acting insulin pre workout today with 30g carbs from oatmeal and another 30g carbs in my intra shake, worked out for an 1hr 30min and never felt close to going hypo. Just goes to show how we can all differ per individual.

If it’s the off-season, and I’m already loaded up and had a few meals before hand, then I can use a lot more. Just when I’m super depleted already it seems to just soak everything up. Been dieting pretty hard

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws