over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep/cut with vs without gh

11 iu gh isn’t going to kill anyone…

i use what I need and get benefit from. Not much more to it than that.

Who would look impressive after 2 years of lifting from my starting point ? Compared to that, what I’ve done is impressive. You’re free to disagree bro
That fact that you think 11iu is what YOU NEEDED to get a benefit shows how truly newbie you are to this game.
Let's be real, you couldve taken 1/3 of what you did and looked IDENTICAL. But you trulllly think you needed to run that stuff LOL
I suggest you spend more time looking back on this forum, using the search button, etc.
There are VERY famous coaches and people here who have given sooo much free info...enough where you dont need to make stupid decisions.

I’ve only done two cuts in my life and I’m curious to the people who’ve dieted with and without hgh the difference in fat loss you noticed. Wondering if you kept the deficit the same/used the same strategy to diet multiple times with and without hgh.

I’m using it, but I’m wondering by how much If any inferior results I’d notice. I have more experience with hgh during an offseason since I’ve spend the majority of my time in the sport trying to grow.

Looking for anyone to add about things they noticed with hgh and fat loss specifically.
It’s like having God help vs not helping especially if you’ve got great properly dosed GH

Even with the 150ish g carb meals I use 3-4 iu rapid and still go hypo drinking Gatorade during the workout.

When im
This lean and dieted my sensitivity is off the charts and I’ll get a worse workout from going hypo.
to be honest, i can not believe that.
I incorporate mini-cuts every 12-14 weeks that take around 20days. I use DNP during the time and no starchy carbs since those induce too much heat coupled with DNP.
ive reintroduced insulin right after stopping this minicut (DNP was probably still in my system) and yes, i was sensitive, but not 150g carbs + gatorade vs 4iu sensitive.
How did you dose your insulin? whats in the 150g carb meal (any higher amount of fats which might slow BG rise?)

This ⬆️

The IFBB/NPC competitors I've serviced over the years run it right up to less than a week out.

Some don't even stop for that week.

AB
Same. Last show I cut GH 4 days out and peaked perfectly. 4 days was enough to eliminate subQ Water but still retain IM fullness. I was skeptical when my coach had me keep it in that late but it ended up working perfectly.

That fact that you think 11iu is what YOU NEEDED to get a benefit shows how truly newbie you are to this game.
Let's be real, you couldve taken 1/3 of what you did and looked IDENTICAL. But you trulllly think you needed to run that stuff LOL
I suggest you spend more time looking back on this forum, using the search button, etc.
There are VERY famous coaches and people here who have given sooo much free info...enough where you dont need to make stupid decisions.
you see, here is what your having a terrible time failing to understand. I don’t care, at all about what most of or any of the advice that you or anyone else on this website has to say.

Do you think I didn’t all the word vomit that you guys spew back and forth and repeat to each other without any shred of critical thought ? “Baaaahhhhhhh”

I’ve read it all dude, and I just do not agree with what most people would have me do. most people To put it lightly aren’t very bright and repeat things with such assuredness that it’s truly mind blowing to watch it happen.

regardless- this is a personal decision for me. And I learn faster than most people, so if this is really that bad of a decision I’m going to need to learn that for myself.

In the meantime I’ll just continue growing like the weeds.

Thank you for your tender loving concern, that’s oh so genuine and routed in caring for my well being and health brother.

Blame @ChaseIrons !! He made me do !!!!!!!

11 iu gh isn’t going to kill anyone…

i use what I need and get benefit from. Not much more to it than that.

Who would look impressive after 2 years of lifting from my starting point ? Compared to that, what I’ve done is impressive. You’re free to disagree bro

A lot people.

You went from looking like someone with Anorexia eating 1 meal every 3 days to eating 4-5 meals per day plus 11iu/ED HGH and 2.2g drugs per week at 210lbs. Obviiuosly you're going to put on muscle/weight at that start point.

All this "I've put on 70lbs of muscle" bullshit is irrelevant as your start point was so ridiculous. You went from possibly having an eating disorder to NOT HAVING an eating disorder.

You've done alright. You give yourself more credit than anyone else does.

you see, here is what your having a terrible time failing to understand. I don’t care, at all about what most of or any of the advice that you or anyone else on this website has to say.

Do you think I didn’t all the word vomit that you guys spew back and forth and repeat to each other without any shred of critical thought ? “Baaaahhhhhhh”

I’ve read it all dude, and I just do not agree with what most people would have me do. most people To put it lightly aren’t very bright and repeat things with such assuredness that it’s truly mind blowing to watch it happen.

regardless- this is a personal decision for me. And I learn faster than most people, so if this is really that bad of a decision I’m going to need to learn that for myself.

In the meantime I’ll just continue growing like the weeds.

Thank you for your tender loving concern, that’s oh so genuine and routed in caring for my well being and health brother.

Then why are you here?

Then why are you here?
I’m here because I care about some of the advice here…which can be interpreted by how I said “I don’t care abour most….”

Serious question for you:What is considered a good amount of growth in a given year ?

You aren’t growing like a weed though. Your initial changes you experienced ANYONE would have gotten in that position using any amount of gear. Now that you’ve filled out and caught up to being normal, the grind begins. And you’ll be making the same gains as anyone else.. 5-10 pounds of lean mass a year.

I’m here because I care about some of the advice here…which can be interpreted by how I said “I don’t care abour most….”

Serious question for you:What is considered a good amount of growth in a given year ?
You took 2.2g and 11iu and now you look like a guy who kinda goes to the gym. Congrats lol.
You aren’t growing like a weed though. Your initial changes you experienced ANYONE would have gotten in that position using any amount of gear. Now that you’ve filled out and caught up to being normal, the grind begins. And you’ll be making the same gains as anyone else.. 5-10 pounds of lean mass a year.
And i think 5-10 is a stretch. Going THAT HIGH in the first newbie gains are was a major mistake. If you're at 2.2g at 18 months in, where do you go from there? LIke seriously, 5g and 20iu and then maybe you hit 225? Thats insane hahah

It's irrelevant because your starting point was so skewed.

You bragging about how much you grew is like a company saying 'We grew sales by 1,000% in 30 days!' when they went from having sold 1 item to selling 11. Sure, they did increase by 1,000%, but percent changes are irrelevant when you start so low.

You took 2.2g and 11iu and now you look like a guy who kinda goes to the gym. Congrats lol.

And i think 5-10 is a stretch. Going THAT HIGH in the first newbie gains are was a major mistake. If you're at 2.2g at 18 months in, where do you go from there? LIke seriously, 5g and 20iu and then maybe you hit 225? Thats insane hahah
where are you getting these numbers I ended my bulk this august at 218-220 with abs

so this 225 you speak of ive already been basically

Being over 200lb at 6-7% right now. …Yea you know your average gym Goer who’s 200lb with striated glues.

where are you getting these numbers I ended my bulk this august at 218-220 with abs

so this 225 you speak of ive already been basically

Being over 200lb at 6-7% right now. …Yea you know your average gym Goer who’s 200lb with striated glues.
In my DM’s this week you already told me you don’t have striated glutes in an attempt to be humble before i blocked you… quit lying bro. You aren’t 6% bf. You aren’t in stage condition. Quit lying IMG_5445.jpeg

You made great progress brother but stop focusing on the drugs and thinking that 5 points up on shbg or slightly higher estrogen levels are what built your muscles.
Focus more on training hard and heavy with controlled form and you'll grow regardless of your drug intake.
Plus in my opinion you have to build a foundation before ever touching insulin and gh, using these tools from the get go is a bad decision. Like the otherone said, if you're already using 2+ grams and 11ius of gh and insulin multiple times a week and you weight maybe 180 on stage, what are you going to do to be a superheavy?

You made great progress brother but stop focusing on the drugs and thinking that 5 points up on shbg or slightly higher estrogen levels are what built your muscles.
Focus more on training hard and heavy with controlled form and you'll grow regardless of your drug intake.
Plus in my opinion you have to build a foundation before ever touching insulin and gh, using these tools from the get go is a bad decision. Like the otherone said, if you're already using 2+ grams and 11ius of gh and insulin multiple times a week and you weight maybe 180 on stage, what are you going to do to be a superheavy?

to be honest, i would rather have someone who decides to take the non-natty route to take GH + insulin early on instead of 100mg tren/d and a good amount of orals..
GH and insulin are pretty much non-toxic and if you have two working brain cells, insulin is not dangerous.

Well my way of thinking is to leave those tools until you know you can be competitive in this sport and just stick with testosterone in moderate to high doses and lots of training and lots of food. Because when you build a solid base and you wanna take it to the next level you have 2 other tools that you haven't touched to get bigger and better. Obviously all ways work but thats just my opinion.

I’m between 188-196 daily and have been dieting my face off the last 12 weeks. I have striated glutes. Not fully done yet. 196 without even going into a surplus.

I will easily be 200+ when I actually carb up. So 200-205 stage weight. And for people who say “
It’s not stage weight he doesn’t get on stage” you’re deluding yourself because I’m peeled to the absolute bone right now. I’ll have fully striated glutes in 4 more weeks of this diet. Everything else has come in first but I hold all fat in my ass.

My goal is size, but experimentation is even more enjoyable to me. And the Shbg thing has measurably produced faster growth. I’ve repeated the experiment in myself 4 phases over the last 1.5 years. But I want more people to try it since I’m
Just 1 dude.

I
In my DM’s this week you already told me you don’t have striated glutes in an attempt to be humble before i blocked you… quit lying bro. You aren’t 6% bf. You aren’t in stage condition. Quit lyingView attachment 184946
have striated glutes now. That was like a week ago

I’m not posting a pic of my ass but here is spider veins on my core. Tell yourself I’m lying though.

Attachments

• IMG_9979.jpeg
    IMG_9979.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 47
In my DM’s this week you already told me you don’t have striated glutes in an attempt to be humble before i blocked you… quit lying bro. You aren’t 6% bf. You aren’t in stage condition. Quit lying
Lol you blocked me? Haha

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner