mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did anyone watch Chris Bumstead’s latest podcast on Patrick Bet David?

Yea but times have changed and people have way more access to others these days. Its a lot easier to stay relevant when 20million people can see what your doing everyday.

Of course, Busmtead may be relevant for many reasons, but he will never be considered a bodybuilding legend. For that he would have to put on a show at the open and beat the best boys.

Clarida did that, then went to the Arnold and almost beat Ramy.

Dude I went to see my boy compete in some local shit NPC show that looked like a kindergarten play and they charged me $65 entrance fee…
Dudes it’s fucking insane. It was over a grand to compete and have my immediate family at my last show. Oh and then there is tanning. 🤣 It’s so backwards. I’m the first to acknowledge that.

I don't think Drs Would pay for.the privilege of.being able.to work with.a.bunch of."drug addicts". Plus there are only a few competitions that actually pay money, so its not like you need a lot of.financial advice for people that most likely.will never make a dime.from the sport. I also don't see enough money made off the.sport to support all the "nobodies" that need bloodwork
You don’t think they would? Why does Revive exist? Rejuvenate, Revive MD, and very other “anti-aging” clinic? 😂

It’s already happening. But what @danieltx said was that the doctors would be paid by the federation as they should be and are in all sports.

But these doctors and clinics would treat someone like CBUM for free because it would be a genius PR move.

Pro athletes pay for their annual card to be able to compete, how does it benefit athletes that there are now thousands of pro instead of a few hundred?

Remember in the early 2000s just getting a Pro card was a big deal and many npc guys who would easily be pros today never got one.

Now they give away IFBB pro cards to anyone who is willing to pay for one.

Imagine if Rolex started selling a $399 watch. Simply devalues the entire brand. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You don’t think they would? Why does Revive exist? Rejuvenate, Revive MD, and very other “anti-aging” clinic? 😂

It’s already happening. But what @danieltx said was that the doctors would be paid by the federation as they should be and are in all sports.

But these doctors and clinics would treat someone like CBUM for free because it would be a genius PR move.
I think there is a.huge difference.between Dr willing to write scripts for hrt type cycles or deal with ex steroids users than Drs willing to treat and monitor guys who continue to take.grams of gear,.slin, gh, whatever. Also there aren't really a lot of cbums or cbum types in bodybuilding. Most users don't even want it on their medical records.that they take.steroids. So I don't see a huge outpouring of guys going to all these Drs.

Remember in the early 2000s just getting a Pro card was a big deal and many npc guys who would easily be pros today never got one.

Imagine if Rolex started selling a $399 watch. Simply devalues the entire brand. 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s easy huh? Just giving it away? Where’s your Pro Card then?

I won’t hold my breath. Like your photos, we’ll never see it.

Dude seriously if one could simply just buy a pro card we'd all be pros

Of course, Busmtead may be relevant for many reasons, but he will never be considered a bodybuilding legend. For that he would have to put on a show at the open and beat the best boys.

Clarida did that, then went to the Arnold and almost beat Ramy.
Again I have to disagree he very well could be. Look at Dexter Jackson great bodybuilder and did it for years longer than most, yet how many people talk about him winning the O. I think with social media and if chum has a successful career after BB I could see the possibility of seen as a legend for many years. Just my opinion.

Sorry for the so many posts in a row and I am not having a melt down or anything but I am wondering at what age I would have asked for a procard for christmas if you could simply just buy them. That or I would have bought it with my paper route money. i'd be like 14 at school telling people I am a pro bodybuilder and hadn't even started puberty yet...lol

To be fair, there was an earlier thread on this here. Apparently, “they hand these out like pennies.”

Earning Your Pro Card

Let's be honest though... Everybody in that thread that said it was easy, doesn't have their card though do they? The only pro in that thread said " IF ITS SO EASY, GO GET ONE! SHOW US." Several members said they hand a lot out but they're not easy to get. So I'm not really finding the correlation, as the person I responded to said "Now they give away IFBB pro cards to anyone who is willing to pay for one.".

I won’t hold my breath. Like your photos, we’ll never see it

I won’t hold my breath. Like your photos, we’ll never see i

I won’t hold my breath. Like your photos, we’ll never see it.

You are taking what I posted way too literally. My point is back in those days 1 of 1000 people that tried hard enough had the genetics, hard work ethic and dedication to actually get a IFBB Pro. Maybe even 1 in 2000.

Do you think Greg Doucette would have turned pro in the late 90s or early 2000s with the physique he had when he turned Pro? I seriously doubt it.

Obviously it’s not easy and not everyone can pull it off but I’d be willing to bet you can take 50 people out of the general population today and at least 1 of them will have what it takes to become a pro now compared to 1 in 1000 or 2000 people back then.

I remember when guys like Matt Duvall had amazing physiques but had a hard time turning pro. That same physique today will get a pro card a whole lot faster.

I don’t think 1 single dude competing in the open right now can even come remotely close to the physique that Ronnie presented at the 2003 Mr Olympia over 20 years ago…

You are taking what I posted way too literally. My point is back in those days 1 of 1000 people that tried hard enough had the genetics, hard work ethic and dedication to actually get a IFBB Pro. Maybe even 1 in 2000.

Do you think Greg Doucette would have turned pro in the late 90s or early 2000s with the physique he had when he turned Pro? I seriously doubt it.

Obviously it’s not easy and not everyone can pull it off but I’d be willing to bet you can take 50 people out of the general population today and at least 1 of them will have what it takes to become a pro now compared to 1 in 1000 or 2000 people back then.

I remember when guys like Matt Duvall had amazing physiques but had a hard time turning pro. That same physique today will get a pro card a whole lot faster.

I don’t think 1 single dude competing in the open right now can even come remotely close to the physique that Ronnie presented at the 2003 Mr Olympia over 20 years ago…

I responded to what you wrote. Maybe don't pussy foot around then and write what you mean.

He states in the interview he couldn’t care less about the prize money and that he makes all his money from social media/sponsorships/endorsements/business. Could easily see him making 10+ mill a year

Let's be honest though... Everybody in that thread that said it was easy, doesn't have their card though do they? The only pro in that thread said " IF ITS SO EASY, GO GET ONE! SHOW US." Several members said they hand a lot out but they're not easy to get. So I'm not really finding the correlation, as the person I responded to said "Now they give away IFBB pro cards to anyone who is willing to pay for one.".

@Aikman56 is a pro as well, didn't mean to gloss over that. 💪

Someone needs to get you tagged as an IFBB Pro, you earned it. 🏆

I responded to what you wrote. Maybe don't pussy foot around then and write what you mean.
He likes to pretend he doesn‘t see the part where people call him out for a pic

now that i’ve addressed it, perhaps we’ll get another rambling irrelevant response or a pile of bullshit excuses

theres a few of these new cats speaking the same language, wouldn‘t be surprised if they were all the same guy

To be fair, there was an earlier thread on this here. Apparently, “they hand these out like pennies.”

Earning Your Pro Card
In the future I would appreciate if you would put the full context of my quote. I said “it seems” and the entire point was me asking a question about the process. I did not make a blanket statement claiming it’s easy to get a pro card. Thank you.

In the future I would appreciate if you would put the full context of my quote. I said “it seems” and the entire point was me asking a question about the process. I did not make a blanket statement claiming it’s easy to get a pro card. Thank you.
He wouldn’t even respond to me when I asked about therapy 😔

Gargle my balls. Cuck.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2