advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did anyone watch Chris Bumstead’s latest podcast on Patrick Bet David?

It’s very obvious you’ve never competed.

Do we know your age or have we seen your pics… shit that’s right, we haven’t.

In your defense, you may not be old enough to post them up. 🤷‍♂️ Either way, stop spouting off BS you have absolutely no understanding of.

I think the best part of his post was classifying bodybuilders as a “weirdo, idiot and faggot”

That’s just you Eguz22

It’s all good. Can’t control others. I’m just over here trying to the swolest I can be.
Did you find that after hitting your physique goals of being sub10%, that your overall feeling of confidence went to the next level ?
I'm not talking about walking around thinking youre the baddest guy in town.
I'm thinking more in terms of career goals and other life goals?
Like something unlocked in your brain that made you feel like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to ?

Did you find that after hitting your physique goals of being sub10%, that your overall feeling of confidence went to the next level ?
I'm not talking about walking around thinking youre the baddest guy in town.
I'm thinking more in terms of career goals and other life goals?
Like something unlocked in your brain that made you feel like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to ?
Interesting question. I don’t know that I’ve ever really thought about it. Now that you bring it up I would say that sense of accomplishment was definitely a great new feeling. Lol obviously have other accomplishments under my belt but if you would have asked me 20 years ago “do you think you can ever get to single digit body fat” I would have said no fucking way in hell. Shit if you asked me 5 years ago I prob would have said the same thing. But I think like any feelings it’s fleeting. Not sure if you were on the board when I went to the Maldives but that was really when I transformed my body. I was on a natural high the entire trip not only because I was in maybe the most topical exclusive place on the planet - but also because I was walking around shredded like never before. But like any accomplishment I think you’re proud for a minute and then you ask yourself “what’s next?” And that’s where I’m currently at now. Like ok I got shredded single digit BF at 195 pounds. Now I wanna see if I can be 220 at the same BF. Sorry for the ramble - hope that answers the question.

Interesting question. I don’t know that I’ve ever really thought about it. Now that you bring it up I would say that sense of accomplishment was definitely a great new feeling. Lol obviously have other accomplishments under my belt but if you would have asked me 20 years ago “do you think you can ever get to single digit body fat” I would have said no fucking way in hell. Shit if you asked me 5 years ago I prob would have said the same thing. But I think like any feelings it’s fleeting. Not sure if you were on the board when I went to the Maldives but that was really when I transformed my body. I was on a natural high the entire trip not only because I was in maybe the most topical exclusive place on the planet - but also because I was walking around shredded like never before. But like any accomplishment I think you’re proud for a minute and then you ask yourself “what’s next?” And that’s where I’m currently at now. Like ok I got shredded single digit BF at 195 pounds. Now I wanna see if I can be 220 at the same BF. Sorry for the ramble - hope that answers the question.
Yeah. My whole life I've been relatively successful in all things, while only putting in max of 80% effort. School. College basketball. Tech career, etc.
With my monthly goal of doing two 1+ hour stair sessions per day, I'm finding I have to be disciplined in getting in enough quality fuel to feel recovered for the next workout session.
Proper refuelling and sleep is the only way to hit this goal.
Anyway, I'm now seeing that if I can be this disciplined with diet and my workout sessions, I can also be more dedicated with my work projects and other life goals.
I'm truly seeing success and progress since I've been doing so much cardio. I really only do that much cardio because I hit this state of elation at the end of each session and lasts for a while.
I just finished my 2nd cardio session for the day. 1hr on the stairs. Thing is I've since upped my protein intake considerably, and it was very noticable with my stair sessions. I breezed through that hour with gas in the tank.
I really have to tip my hat to you hard line motherfuckers.
Im finding I was under fueling my whole life.
Not PED drugs(although I love them). Nothing. I needed more quality cals and more protein.
As in force feeding myself to get in enough meals and to always get in those meals. You feel that much stronger in the gym and other physical activities.

But like any accomplishment I think you’re proud for a minute and then you ask yourself “what’s next?” And that’s where I’m currently at now. Like ok I got shredded single digit BF at 195 pounds. Now I wanna see if I can be 220 at the same BF. Sorry for the ramble - hope that answers the question.
Now you legitimately have the bug. This is the exact thought process of many of the guys who become the biggest.

To sum up the whole topic, I can only say that bodybuilding has always been and will be a niche sport for a small group of weirdos and that will not change - we will always be a small group, but we will ALWAYS be there, and "boom" to the gym and the fit lifestyle will soon pass away like everything else, then we will stay again themselves

As for Chris's popularity, or rather the lack of popularity of open bodybuilders, I'm not surprised at all. I have been coaching people for 10 years and I am shocked (it doesn't shock me anymore) how low people's knowledge is, even of competitors - no one is interested in the history of bodybuilding, few people know names such as Levrone, Flex, Ray, Dorian, Haney, etc., even training techniques and programs like - GVT, 5/3/1, DC, rest pause, MYO reps etc. are something completely foreign even to competitors, I'm not talking about gym bros...

I don't know, maybe I'm just such a freak that I've probably read everything there is to read about training and diet, I've studied all the training videos of past and present bodybuilders, I've watched all the videos and I've read articles by John Madows and Justin Harris - but this is my passion, so I want to know as much as I can

I was walking around shredded like never before. But like any accomplishment I think you’re proud for a minute and then you ask yourself “what’s next?”

After achieving an accomplishment you experience tedium and a feeling of emptiness, so you always look for another challenge, like the donkey chasing the carrot, or the sisyphus who lifts a rock up the mountain to drop it and climb it again, which is a sign of the absurdity of life in general.

After achieving an accomplishment you experience tedium and a feeling of emptiness, so you always look for another challenge, like the donkey chasing the carrot, or the sisyphus who lifts a rock up the mountain to drop it and climb it again, which is a sign of the absurdity of life in general.
24DF41EE-0442-43B8-9324-ABAA8BB43B13.gif

I do the TPS reports
He obviously thinks hes doing SOMETHING

i’d guess he‘s a pseudo intellectual type, thinks he’s looking down on the unwashed while all the while just looking like an absolute chode

I love the way he comments in the same thread that he’s been called out in, numerous times

way to look like a witless cunt @Eguz22
I love his word selection. 😂

Tedium, donkeys and carrots (not horses, but donkeys), and then we pull in an analogy using sisyphus.

I feel like we are stretching these words a bit in meaning or could be trying too hard. 🤷‍♂️

It’s like a high school teacher trying to teach philosophy in a bodybuilding forum. LOL

I love his word selection. 😂

Tedium, donkeys and carrots (not horses, but donkeys), and then we pull in an analogy using sisyphus.

I feel like we are stretching these words a bit in meaning or could be trying too hard. 🤷‍♂️

It’s like a high school teacher trying to teach philosophy in a bodybuilding forum. LOL
3702CC16-52D2-45D2-83CB-8197820D805B.gif

To sum up the whole topic, I can only say that bodybuilding has always been and will be a niche sport for a small group of weirdos and that will not change - we will always be a small group, but we will ALWAYS be there, and "boom" to the gym and the fit lifestyle will soon pass away like everything else, then we will stay again themselves

As for Chris's popularity, or rather the lack of popularity of open bodybuilders, I'm not surprised at all. I have been coaching people for 10 years and I am shocked (it doesn't shock me anymore) how low people's knowledge is, even of competitors - no one is interested in the history of bodybuilding, few people know names such as Levrone, Flex, Ray, Dorian, Haney, etc., even training techniques and programs like - GVT, 5/3/1, DC, rest pause, MYO reps etc. are something completely foreign even to competitors, I'm not talking about gym bros...

I don't know, maybe I'm just such a freak that I've probably read everything there is to read about training and diet, I've studied all the training videos of past and present bodybuilders, I've watched all the videos and I've read articles by John Madows and Justin Harris - but this is my passion, so I want to know as much as I can
I don't know about others but for me the fact that bodybuilding was a niche was what made it attractive to me as a kid, it was something special. It's still a niche but the general public has been exposed enough to the extent that even some normies heard of tren lol. Why would it be positive or important for it to be more popular? Yeah money ok, but there's smarter ways to make money.

I don't know about others but for me the fact that bodybuilding was a niche was what made it attractive to me as a kid, it was something special. It's still a niche but the general public has been exposed enough to the extent that even some normies heard of tren lol. Why would it be positive or important for it to be more popular? Yeah money ok, but there's smarter ways to make money.
because it's good to earn money doing what you love

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner