advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did anyone watch Chris Bumstead’s latest podcast on Patrick Bet David?

Let's be honest though... Everybody in that thread that said it was easy, doesn't have their card though do they? The only pro in that thread said " IF ITS SO EASY, GO GET ONE! SHOW US." Several members said they hand a lot out but they're not easy to get. So I'm not really finding the correlation, as the person I responded to said "Now they give away IFBB pro cards to anyone who is willing to pay for one.".
You blast @powerlifter1983 , but you don’t have the balls to blast @slesh for saying the same thing? 🤔

Don’t waste your time with this moron. He clearly doesn’t understand context and nuance.
Hold on, I think I'm suppose to put you on "blast". Clearly that Asshat didn't read your entire thread and is on some sort of mission. Can someone step up and say something nice to @Ironhead78 so he stops whining like a little bitch?

Hold on, I think I'm suppose to put you on "blast". Clearly that Asshat didn't read your entire thread and is on some sort of mission. Can someone step up and say something nice to @Ironhead78 so he stops whining like a little bitch?
@Ironhead78 ...thank you for being a ProM member since 2011. I like your avatar picture. If that is you, you are very muscular. Hats off to you. I'm wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. You're the best. I appreciate you.

MS

@Ironhead78 ...thank you for being a ProM member since 2011. I like your avatar picture. If that is you, you are very muscular. Hats off to you. I'm wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. You're the best. I appreciate you.

MS

SIMON-COWELL-THUMBS-UP.gif

@Ironhead78

what does your screenshot have to do with our PM’s

I asked you about therapy and you ignored me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dudes it’s fucking insane. It was over a grand to compete and have my immediate family at my last show. Oh and then there is tanning. 🤣 It’s so backwards. I’m the first to acknowledge that.

In the past, being a competitor was considered a freak, a weirdo, idiot and a faggot.

Now competing is cool :rolleyes:

Remember in the early 2000s just getting a Pro card was a big deal and many npc guys who would easily be pros today never got one.

Now they give away IFBB pro cards to anyone who is willing to pay for one.

Imagine if Rolex started selling a $399 watch. Simply devalues the entire brand. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Exactly, they have devalued the entire Olympia brand and the pro card.

I guess they get more money by making the sport more accessible and democratic by allowing more people to fit into a category.

He states in the interview he couldn’t care less about the prize money and that he makes all his money from social media/sponsorships/endorsements/business. Could easily see him making 10+ mill a year

It still doesn't make sense that the prize money is so small in relation to the open, if the classic is the future as many predict ....

But that seems silly, in fact Arnold has shouted and complained about the open but he still increased the prize money last year at the open to attract more athletes to his show, and the classic still gets a small slice of the pie.

Again I have to disagree he very well could be. Look at Dexter Jackson great bodybuilder and did it for years longer than most, yet how many people talk about him winning the O. I think with social media and if chum has a successful career after BB I could see the possibility of seen as a legend for many years. Just my opinion.

What we disagree on is the reasons why someone might be remembered.

Look, in bikini Ashley has more wins than anyone else, will she be a legend? No, because she competes in bikini and nobody gives a shit.

Dexter competed against Ronnie, Jay, Kai, Phil and Ramy, holds the Arnold classic Ohio record, he won the Arnold Europe, Arnold South Africa, Olympia master, NYP

He competed in 3 different decades and looked incredible at 49 years old.

So how do you compare Bumstead to Dexter? In what way?

In the past, being a competitor was considered a freak, a weirdo, idiot and a faggot.

Gotta explain those last two bucko

How’s about you don’t dodge my question this time.

Be a grown person (if you are) and explain yourself

I wouldn’t fuck Darielle with your micro dick. And that’s some seriously weird shit to make up.

I think it’s time for you to find a new board.
Man slesh I tell ya it always baffles how other people worry about who another grown man fucks. Shows a lot of boredom, jealousy and envy. It’s sad to be honest.

It was Ronnie all along...

61fFGS6g1SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Fuck me gently.

Is that even a human being?

And it’s Christmas . . . let’s be nice to Ironhead78.

It’s very obvious you’ve never competed.

Do we know your age or have we seen your pics… shit that’s right, we haven’t.

In your defense, you may not be old enough to post them up. 🤷‍♂️ Either way, stop spouting off BS you have absolutely no understanding of.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131