over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the old timers 40+... walk down old internet memory lane

That was also with Decaman

I also remember Ranger, Canucks, and so many others. Ranger did the lutalyse pgf1 stuff in a real hard-core go.

I think the results of that are still on basskillers site.

Yea, I was gonna mention Decaman too, but then after he went MIA, there was like 1-2 other guys who popped up with that same name on other forums. I figure at this point, outside of a few of us, people would just get them mixed up, lol. He claimed he gained something like 50+ pounds in a short period, IIRC, off of Deca. He left EF and was a Mod with us over at AF. Actually, he was a Mod there before I was. He just all of a sudden went MIA and nobody ever heard from him again, lol.

At AF, there were a lot of other guys who were Mods with us over the years.....Killer (who I am good friends with), Mr. Nobody, who was killed in a motocycle accident. He was such a good man. He won Mr. Austria when he was younger. I see his daughter on FB sometimes. She used to correct and type his grammar for him....mainly because of his fat fingers, haha. I miss that fukker:( Then there was Bjaarki, who is a professor at a major university. He also served in the Bill Clinton administration. He must be like 70 now though, lol. There was also MONSTER, who was also a Mod over at EF and AF. Monster also wrote one of the first articles on insulin. I think he first posted it over at Bolex, and it was called "Monster's Insulin Primer." He was a good guy. He lived out in Detroit area, and mentioned that a few years prior, or at the time before Eminem made it big, that they were all hanging out, I think at a skating park, and that Eminem smarted off to him and he backhanded him and knocked him out, LOL! It was something like that. Hope that fukker is still alive. Mike Miller and Kyle Millhauser was posting there forever. A good female friend I met back at EF, her name was MS, she also went over to AF and Iron Trybe as a Mod, and her name at those forums was retropump. Man, she was super smart. She had like a b.s. in forrestry and nutrition, a Masters in like biochem, and then a PhD in pharmacology or something. She was from California, but was living in New Zealand doing research. She was like a big sister to me for many years...though i probably annoyed her, haha. Fukkenshredded was a Mod at AF, and he had schizophrenia IIRC. He was a pretty smart guy when he was clear-minded. He was living out here in Cali too. I sure hope he is doing well or hopefully just alive. He had a history of drug abuse. He did a lot of modeling, and he was on a lot of those infomercials you see late at night. Then there was Makavelli who was a Mod at EF and then eventually at AF years later. He did modeling as well. Good guy. There has been a few Makavelli's though. There was a guy at EF who posted under the name Zeacky, and he did some crazy cycles. He later was a mod at AF under the name ccc/VOX-DEI or something. Macrophage69alpha of course, who was a mod at both EF and AF. He and Ulter had a falling out a little after 2010 or something. He just went MIA afterward. He was a damn good guy. I think he was going through a rough period, so I hope he is well too. A very smart guy....though he got caught up more on the money/business side of everything and his posting changed more toward that. TheRealJ popped up a few years back at WCBB, he is a good friend of mine from EF and AF. He lives up in Canada. He is living the dad life with a good job...guy is solid. Another good friend at AF (and EF) was PharmAnimal, who changed his name to PA--->Kapalaren--->Kap. He was a good competitor, but didn't have the best genetics. His younger brother had very good genetics, like a top national competitor, who could have went pro, but he didn't have the work ethic and determination that PA/Kap had. I met him a few times at the SF NPC shows. I think he is still in the armed forces, and believe he got married and is more into....sigh....c rossfit, lol:D There was also ChefWide, who was around back in the 90's. He was a very good chef, but then went more crossfit and was hardly around. BlutWump was a Modf at both EF and AF. He was from England and a good guy. He left his wife for a younger girl out here in the States. She commited suicide though, and he went back to Britain afterward.....must have been awkward. He wasn't around after all that happened.

Then there was PolskiByk, who was Iron God's younger brother. He is a wild man! He was also a mod over at Iron Trybe, but i forgot his name. Both he and IG were Polish.

Dave Keiser is a good friend of mine. He posted at Hulk, but was HorseAss over at Iron Trybe. He was a very good powerlifter but got hit with injuries and started PL too late.

@Powerlifter here is a damn good guy as well. He was a Mod with us over at AFboard under the name IronIsland. he just hit me up in pm, and i'm glad he did.

There was also bchemist, who was a mod at AF. He went or lived in Thailand. Not sure what happened to him.

There was also a Mod named DREXX. I think he is a member here and at Skip's board under a different name, IIRC.

Another good good mod friend, who i met in person as well, went by GymRatSD/GymRatNYC. He posted at EF and was a mod at AF. He was living in SF last I knew. He was like a brother to us, so I hope he is well.

GoPro was a Mod at AF for a short while, and I think he was also at BB . com.

At EF, there was a Mod named Conan69 who was a good guy, and he also posted under the name SteelCannon. Huckleberry Finnaplex also posted under the name Grape Ape. SBC used the name GrapeJuice IIRC.

Both Ranger and E2 used a fake handle name under the name "Bunny" at EF, and they made some hilarious posts. Guys were hitting on them thinking it was a female. Like some sick whackjobs showing naked pictures and everything. Ranger is a good man. That guy is one of the most unique people i've met on the net, really cool and funny guy. He also posted under the name ASSFACE and Bruiser. He used Bruiser on the old NFL ESPN chats for the Redskins!

SHIT....sorry, that was LONG!:eek:

Well shit, if they ever pop up here, maybe they'll read this thread and know i'm around at least, lol.

Yea, I was gonna mention Decaman too, but then after he went MIA, there was like 1-2 other guys who popped up with that same name on other forums. I figure at this point, outside of a few of us, people would just get them mixed up, lol. He claimed he gained something like 50+ pounds in a short period, IIRC, off of Deca. He left EF and was a Mod with us over at AF. Actually, he was a Mod there before I was. He just all of a sudden went MIA and nobody ever heard from him again, lol.

At AF, there were a lot of other guys who were Mods with us over the years.....Killer (who I am good friends with), Mr. Nobody, who was killed in a motocycle accident. He was such a good man. He won Mr. Austria when he was younger. I see his daughter on FB sometimes. She used to correct and type his grammar for him....mainly because of his fat fingers, haha. I miss that fukker:( Then there was Bjaarki, who is a professor at a major university. He also served in the Bill Clinton administration. He must be like 70 now though, lol. There was also MONSTER, who was also a Mod over at EF and AF. Monster also wrote one of the first articles on insulin. I think he first posted it over at Bolex, and it was called "Monster's Insulin Primer." He was a good guy. He lived out in Detroit area, and mentioned that a few years prior, or at the time before Eminem made it big, that they were all hanging out, I think at a skating park, and that Eminem smarted off to him and he backhanded him and knocked him out, LOL! It was something like that. Hope that fukker is still alive. Mike Miller and Kyle Millhauser was posting there forever. A good female friend I met back at EF, her name was MS, she also went over to AF and Iron Trybe as a Mod, and her name at those forums was retropump. Man, she was super smart. She had like a b.s. in forrestry and nutrition, a Masters in like biochem, and then a PhD in pharmacology or something. She was from California, but was living in New Zealand doing research. She was like a big sister to me for many years...though i probably annoyed her, haha. Fukkenshredded was a Mod at AF, and he had schizophrenia IIRC. He was a pretty smart guy when he was clear-minded. He was living out here in Cali too. I sure hope he is doing well or hopefully just alive. He had a history of drug abuse. He did a lot of modeling, and he was on a lot of those infomercials you see late at night. Then there was Makavelli who was a Mod at EF and then eventually at AF years later. He did modeling as well. Good guy. There has been a few Makavelli's though. There was a guy at EF who posted under the name Zeacky, and he did some crazy cycles. He later was a mod at AF under the name ccc/VOX-DEI or something. Macrophage69alpha of course, who was a mod at both EF and AF. He and Ulter had a falling out a little after 2010 or something. He just went MIA afterward. He was a damn good guy. I think he was going through a rough period, so I hope he is well too. A very smart guy....though he got caught up more on the money/business side of everything and his posting changed more toward that. TheRealJ popped up a few years back at WCBB, he is a good friend of mine from EF and AF. He lives up in Canada. He is living the dad life with a good job...guy is solid. Another good friend at AF (and EF) was PharmAnimal, who changed his name to PA--->Kapalaren--->Kap. He was a good competitor, but didn't have the best genetics. His younger brother had very good genetics, like a top national competitor, who could have went pro, but he didn't have the work ethic and determination that PA/Kap had. I met him a few times at the SF NPC shows. I think he is still in the armed forces, and believe he got married and is more into....sigh....c rossfit, lol:D There was also ChefWide, who was around back in the 90's. He was a very good chef, but then went more crossfit and was hardly around. BlutWump was a Modf at both EF and AF. He was from England and a good guy. He left his wife for a younger girl out here in the States. She commited suicide though, and he went back to Britain afterward.....must have been awkward. He wasn't around after all that happened.

Then there was PolskiByk, who was Iron God's younger brother. He is a wild man! He was also a mod over at Iron Trybe, but i forgot his name. Both he and IG were Polish.

Dave Keiser is a good friend of mine. He posted at Hulk, but was HorseAss over at Iron Trybe. He was a very good powerlifter but got hit with injuries and started PL too late.

@Powerlifter here is a damn good guy as well. He was a Mod with us over at AFboard under the name IronIsland. he just hit me up in pm, and i'm glad he did.

There was also bchemist, who was a mod at AF. He went or lived in Thailand. Not sure what happened to him.

There was also a Mod named DREXX. I think he is a member here and at Skip's board under a different name, IIRC.

Another good good mod friend, who i met in person as well, went by GymRatSD/GymRatNYC. He posted at EF and was a mod at AF. He was living in SF last I knew. He was like a brother to us, so I hope he is well.

At EF, there was a Mod named Conan69 who was a good guy, and he also posted under the name SteelCannon. Huckleberry Finnaplex also posted under the name Grape Ape. SBC used the name GrapeJuice IIRC.

Both Ranger and E2 used a fake handle name under the name "Bunny" at EF, and they made some hilarious posts. Guys were hitting on them thinking it was a female. Like some sick whackjobs showing naked pictures and everything. Ranger is a good man. That guy is one of the most unique people i've met on the net, really cool and funny guy. He also posted under the name ASSFACE and Bruiser. He used Bruiser on the old NFL ESPN chats for the Redskins!

Well shit, if they ever pop up here, maybe they'll read this thread and know i'm around at least, lol.

Wow, you have quite a memory, amazing lol.

I had some vague feeling you were friends with the AF guys, the macros and ulters. I looked at that and many other forums at the time but one "board history" period sticks to mind in a negative sense - it was the selling of r-lipoic acid. It seemed like the marketing went over and beyond anything I'd seen. Needless to say a lot of BS was claimed lol. I think the macro guy and Ulter were involved?

Ironically, even recently I've considered some lipoic acid for certain applications so the substance itself doesn't have to be complete bs. Things are even worse today, today you have Turkesterone!

Was ronnie really a customer of the afstore? They said he bought a lot of yohimburn

Still waiting for someone to talk about the Hulksters newsletter lol

Was ronnie really a customer of the afstore? They said he bought a lot of yohimburn
Yea, he used it. Sassy was working with him, I believe through some sponsorship, and he had it with him and mentioned that he used it. Being under contract with other companies, he could not come out and say he was using it though. It was something like that. I'm sure he used different brands though. I liked a couple of the topical yohimbine products, they all worked similar to me, but I always went with Y-burn because of the peppermint smell. I believe there was more yohimbine per dose in par deus's product though. I do well with oral, so these days, I just use that, and it's pretty cheap.

Is GoPro you mention Eric Browser?He actually coached me back in 2000 lol.He was very helpful.

Is GoPro you mention Eric Browser?He actually coached me back in 2000 lol.He was very helpful.

It may have been, but I never looked into who he was. He was there for a short period, then stopped coming around. I know he competed and was posting a lot at I believe BBdotcom, IIRC.

Wow, you have quite a memory, amazing lol.

I had some vague feeling you were friends with the AF guys, the macros and ulters. I looked at that and many other forums at the time but one "board history" period sticks to mind in a negative sense - it was the selling of r-lipoic acid. It seemed like the marketing went over and beyond anything I'd seen. Needless to say a lot of BS was claimed lol. I think the macro guy and Ulter were involved?

Ironically, even recently I've considered some lipoic acid for certain applications so the substance itself doesn't have to be complete bs. Things are even worse today, today you have Turkesterone!
Yea, they sold Glucorell, which was just r-ALA (with biotin), and they put a lot into extreme marketing...like over the top at times. It was good r-ALA, but at the end of the day, it was just....r-ALA. I like that product for specific purposes, but yea, it didn't heal cancer or get rid of AIDS, lol (<---i'm exaggerating here). There was a lot of really crappy ALA/r-ALA out there at the time.

Redo-cat had me walking around prison ( as a guard) chewing on my notepad and everyone thought I was nuts when I was just snacking on his stuff. Hilarious.

I met MikeS from the UG at the AC one year. Nice guy. Met a bunch of the mods from FitChicks at a different NPC show.

It’s nice to see people in person after so many years online.

I remember some guy on the UG cut his fingers off on a table saw. The Adam Ramsey thing. An a newb asking how come nobody complained about ass shots. Said he was injecting into his sphincter. Hope that guy was joking.

I was supposed to workout with Phil H on my way back from a porno thing in Toronto but I got deported instead. I called Phil to tell him I wouldn’t be able to make it and I swear he had me on speakerphone, he couldn’t breath and everyone was laughing, I guess the front desk staff. Good lord.

I still do that workout he set me up with.

The mid 90’s boards were crazy days. Remember JJ INSANE1, Redi-cat (I can’t remember his name before changing it to redicat) - and all of the other wild ass misfits
Making tren from cow implants, actually using it, and wearing my “ bulk up your cattle” tshirt in the gym. Did Animal make those kits.

Man I had all the mm2k magazines well.into my 30's I remember getting one and opening it to the.steroid info first. Had all the underground handbooks and guys would also ask me what this and that steroids chemical name was at the gym. like they would show me off asking whats.eq and I am like boldenone undecanoate. I was like a.17 year old circus act but eventually i was fortunate enough to find some guys that really looked after me. I trained at golds and it was half bodybuilders and half guys that lifted.weights.and otherwise belonged in some institution of some kind. Shit getting broke was fine as long as you paid for it. Sprinkle i n a few perverts training in all black leather or some old man that was always.in the shower watching other people shower and you had a gym. It.was.a.great time in my life

I had a fake I'd and it was clubs then after hours clubs. I remember tne.first time I ordered off the net I got.a.bunch of shit I didn't order and then the.next day my order showed up! That
Now a wild night is when I get a pizza and actually go pick it up myself.

I also made a lot of those tren kits.

Making tren from cow implants, actually using it, and wearing my “ bulk up your cattle” tshirt in the gym. Did Animal make those kits.

Yup. Animal had Fina implant conversion kits. I think he has the "magic solution" lol. By today's standards a total pita but fond memories. I was injecting from pellets years before - not really best practice nor proud. Glad I didn't fuck myself up. Ghetto sterile technique. Old Got Fina board was one of my first with Elite when forums started.

A lot of us old timers have been here for quite some time.... many on this forum have been together for over 15-20 years....

many of the guys here started on forums no longer here.... but this forum might just peek some guys interest..

for the over 40 guys.. remember this..? was looking on the wayback machine today and came across this little nugget!

my how the internet has changed before our eyes... this look downright prehistoric by todays standards.... yet ... i find myself wishing these days were still here.... the old cold fusion type forums... such good times... wild west of the internet.

what say you gentlemen? 🔥🔥💥💥

Ive been around since 1996, very old timers brother lol

I think Elite Fitness was my first board, anyway still lurking lol

Does anyone remember triedia, for some reason that forum is always the first to spring to mind when reminiscing about the old days. Maybe they were one of the first to open source i cant quite remember but i was a couple of years in and it was just so damn exciting waiting for a list to arrive in your e-mail. Merry Christmas guy's from New Zealand, have a good one.
Mike

Yup. Animal had Fina implant conversion kits. I think he has the "magic solution" lol. By today's standards a total pita but fond memories. I was injecting from pellets years before - not really best practice nor proud. Glad I didn't fuck myself up. Ghetto sterile technique. Old Got Fina board was one of my first with Elite when forums started.
You didn't use the kits? And just injected the pellets??

You didn't use the kits? And just injected the pellets??

Yeah. Fucking dumb. It was done with some level of sterility but yeah, binders and all dissolved in oil. If it's good enough for a bovine 12 weeks from slaughter... should be fine right lol. Sure fucking worked and I don't recall much pip either.

You should get a body piercing needle, pop through the skin, slide the pellets in. Easy! Triple doggy dogg dare.
I actually bought so much fina they through in the gun for free once. No one wanted anything to do with that....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131