over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the old timers 40+... walk down old internet memory lane

The mid 90’s boards were crazy days. Redi-cat (I can’t remember his name before changing it to redicat) - and all of the other wild ass misfits

ahh yes paper steroids and British Dragon...Ashley Livingston. Eventually got busted in Pattaya.

Think he got extradited to the States. Not sure whatever happened to him.

I remember those days, I used to post on the elite general chat in high school...I'd venture over to the AAS board and the thought of juice was scary, I was scared to try thinking I'd get gyno...read pots about guys growing tits, squeezing shit out their nips, a lump behind it...20 years later never had a symptom or considered using an ai
I never really posted on their chat forum. It had a bunch of weirdos on it. There were some funny members on it, and sometimes i'd stop in and read, but a lot of those main posters were weird to me. Not all, but many, lol. People were on that forum (chat/ off-topic) who never even touched a weight. I have no idea how they even found the board to be honest. It was funny seeing them get so mad at each other, people who didn't even train, nor met anybody on that forum in their life.

So anyone that knows. I recall a boardmember on EF with the name needtogetaas. I may miss remember or confuse him with someone else but he was a total tool and knew shit about shit. Later on all those BS need2 or whatever sups were out. Same guy or connection? I've always wondered and wasn't really paying much attention in that period.
Yea, he was a fat-ass who never even worked out and stumbled upon the forum. He used to pm me and ask for sources, and i'd just delete every single one. He posted a lot, and bumped sponsors and eventually just said things that made the forum money...at no costs. He eventually sold stuff himself, as well as partnered with others for a given length of time. Good ol' Nathan. Her and the other goons ruined the forum. But yea, everybody on there at that point was all about making money, and then those in charge wanted to make money, but all ethics went out the window. It's funny the BS people would believe and then hype just so they could call certain people "good bro." I was banned from EF in 2007. I think maybe Paul sold the forum, but i'm not sure.

Anyone remember a cat named Crypto who was on Chad's board? He was a national level competitor. He looked great and posted nearly all of his protocols on the forum (training, diet, and supplementation). Always wondered what happened to him. His protocols, for me, were eye opening (at that time), particularly the insulin use (it was really exploding and seemed like anyone who was a serious competitor was using it). He seemed very open about all aspects of bodybuilding.

Tom Prince was also a fav of mine (not just as a competitor but also as a poster) at the time so it was very entertaining and interesting to read his posts as he posted a lot. Shocking to me was how small amounts of protein he seemed to eat around contest time. Now it wouldn't be so shocking but back then it was. Also, probably because he had become aware of the kidney issues that would later take his life sadly. Back then I thought everyone ate clean 24/7 and had to do low carbs around contest time but that wasn't the case for Tom Prince (and quite a few others as I learned). Tom also wrote that his poundages were like 60-70% of what they were off cycle vs on cycle, which again, very interesting. I just hadn't seen any pros ever talk about this kind of thing or at least be so specific about it. Maybe not that important but for me it was good to know.

All in all, it was a very exciting time to be on the boards in the early 2000s because I personally was young and new to most of it so I was able to learn and see a ton of new things and see them for the first time and I also think that just in general, it was a good time for these boards and their popularity was high.
@rAJJIN Same crypto?

Chad had a great forum. I was never a big poster there, but I enjoyed following along with it.

DUDE! I was just going to ask if anyone was around for the steroid section at bodybuilding . com. That was hilarious over there. I have like 10,000+ posts and almost all was from that time in the steroid section from like 2004-2007. That place was wild before it went mainstream.
Remember that pile of shit SHOT? Or maybe he was already gone by then?🧐

I was one of the first guys on chads forum and i was a main contributor to his steroid section back in 2002-05... tom prince flame wars were legendary.

muscle mayhem was such a great name for a forum... too bad chad didnt do anything with it....
Loved Mayhem…documented a lot of training,off season and preps there!

Not sure if any of you guys were ever on bodybuilding.com, but they used to just have a "steroids" section lol. There was a guy there named "big cat" who was always revered by other members as the all-knowing god of everything. He did seem pretty knowledgeable though.

Not sure if any of you guys were ever on bodybuilding.com, but they used to just have a "steroids" section lol. There was a guy there named "big cat" who was always revered by other members as the all-knowing god of everything. He did seem pretty knowledgeable though.

He was on CEM and a few other sites. He was a smart kid, but I seen him get humbled many times by others like nandi, DoggCrapp, Par Deus, and a few others. That said, he was an asset to us when he would actually act constructive and not try to be a complete prick all the time. Nandi really took him under his wing and helped him a lot. It's too bad he passed away, nobody deserves to pass at his young age. He was not as active in his later years as he was many years prior.

Sorry, he was a smart guy though with tons of potential. So I agree with you. Yes, he was a huge poster over at BB dot com for many years, and he wrote a lot of AAS profiles.

You beat me to it 🤣
He did NOT "look the part"
RIP

@rAJJIN Same crypto?

Chad had a great forum. I was never a big poster there, but I enjoyed following along with it.
I just remember he went by the handle Crypto, was a competing at the national level (I want to say as a Middleweight but not positive). I'm pretty sure Chad coached him too.

I remember first signing up for the steroid . com forum before I did my first cycle and there was a moderator there posting a log about taking methyltren. He ended up dying shortly after (I think this was 2009). I forget the username but he had superman as his avatar. That was kind of wild.

lol oh yeah I was about 10,000 posts strong over there from 04-07 or so lmao. I remember big cat well. Yes, he was like Jesus over there but overall he did often give good advice.

Anyone ever track him down or see where he went after that?

So anyone that knows. I recall a boardmember on EF with the name needtogetaas. I may miss remember or confuse him with someone else but he was a total tool and knew shit about shit. Later on all those BS need2 or whatever sups were out. Same guy or connection? I've always wondered and wasn't really paying much attention in that period.
He died a year or two ago. I think it was from HIV?

He was on CEM and a few other sites. He was a smart kid, but I seen him get humbled many times by others like nandi, DoggCrapp, Par Deus, and a few others. That said, he was an asset to us when he would actually act constructive and not try to be a complete prick all the time. Nandi really took him under his wing and helped him a lot. It's too bad he passed away, nobody deserves to pass at his young age. He was not as active in his later years as he was many years prior.

Sorry, he was a smart guy though with tons of potential. So I agree with you. Yes, he was a huge poster over at BB dot com for many years, and he wrote a lot of AAS profiles.

Big Cat is another example of a supersmart dude who can absorb a ton of information. Probably not neurotypical. Where things can feel a bit weird is when these kids try to lecture some very experienced people in a disrespectful way. Like a child lecturing an adult. I don't remember how old he was when he died but at time he wrote the steroid profiles he was VERY young I think.

There was like a 50-page thread about Superdol over there when it first came out. Summer '05 ish. There was a guy whose handle I cannot remember that was one of the first to jump on it and do logs / write ups. Pretty insane. I remember him putting on like not even bullshitting 30 lbs in 5 weeks or some shit. He was really helpful and knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of the support supps though too.

There was another site called 1fast400, it was a board and store...not sure if any of you guys ever commented there or remember it. It was fun too.

There was like a 50-page thread about Superdol over there when it first came out. Summer '05 ish. There was a guy whose handle I cannot remember that was one of the first to jump on it and do logs / write ups. Pretty insane. I remember him putting on like not even bullshitting 30 lbs in 5 weeks or some shit. He was really helpful and knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of the support supps though too.

There was another site called 1fast400, it was a board and store...not sure if any of you guys ever commented there or remember it. It was fun too.
1fast400 aka bulk nutrition
Most around here are familiar if you were in the game early 2000s.
Them and avant is where you could get bulk 1-test powder for like $7/g
Prices haven't changed that much.

Yea, a lot of that came from E2. He was a good guy, mostly cranky, but he was a good guy. I was a Mod with him over at AF. He lived up in Canada, and I think it was 03/04 he got into a bad motorcycle accident and stop posting like he had for many years. He was the first guy I knew who did really high doses (he was a Mod at EF before AF). I think he was doing something like 1800-2g of Tren Ace + test + like 2 grams of Eq at one point. A lot of the larger cycles were created after him, like you listed. It was usually like 750-1g+ test + 600mg Deca + 40-60mg dbol cycles. I'm off some, but each year they got higher and higher. lol. He and 2Thick used to go at one another....low vs high doses, lol. Also test vs Deca debates, lol. I always wondered what happened to him.
That was also with Decaman

I also remember Ranger, Canucks, and so many others. Ranger did the lutalyse pgf1 stuff in a real hard-core go.

I think the results of that are still on basskillers site.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws