over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

Just anecdotally people in my circle are all planning to watch it. Diverse, only one other lifter, certainly on the older side as we watched Tyson in his prime. Views are similar to here but everyone is going to watch and that's exactly why it's happening. $$$
I will watch it, I mean its just entertainment, staged or not. I am not a wrestling fan but how many people watch that shit and know its fake.

I am beyond excited for this right. I'm a huge Tyson fan and would love to see one final KO! Realistically it'll end via judges decision though

I would rather fight Jake Paul than Mike Tyson. Even at his age.
Not sure Jake has been hit yet with the force Tyson will be throwing. It’s been pitter patter stuff.

Not sure Jake has been hit yet with the force Tyson will be throwing. It’s been pitter patter stuff.
Mike Tyson is just a terrifying individual. He could be hobbling on a walker and I still wouldn’t even think to try him.

I guess it’s finally gonna happen in July. Damn I don’t know about this one. Tyson would’ve destroyed him in his prime but that was a long time ago. He’s 2 years older than me and I can’t imagine trying that with someone so young. Not that I’ve ever boxed but damn my body just isn’t what it used to be
Fake Paul is boring and a clown. He should be called fool that going after old has been`s. How glorious.

so hearing different things are there rules set up with fake Paul getsto wear headgear and have his brother as a tag team?

Same. I'm not scared to take an L and had my brain rattled a few times. Tyson's uppercuts are terrifying though.

It looks like we have a lot of members here who think they're tough guys - either that or they're pathetically jealous. Most of you wouldn't last three rounds with Jake Paul.

It looks like we have a lot of members here who think they're tough guys - either that or they're pathetically jealous. Most of you wouldn't last three rounds with Jake Paul.

I don't thin that's it. I wouldnt beat him either. Just would rather take a punch from him rather then Tyson even with his age. Don't think anyone said Paul isn't talented. It's just Tyson is on another level and even with his age I'm confident a good punch from him is a ko.

The more I think about this and reading what everyone has said about it, I don't see how this could not be staged. I know Tyson owns a large Mj farm he isn't hurting for money, I don't even know why he would do this. I don't even see how the promoters would get insurance on this event. Prolly why they got head gear and 18oz gloves. We'll see if Vegas takes bets on it. if they don't it's because the outcome is predetermined.
If it’s staged, and I’m not a guy who really thinks any fights are staged. But if it is, I would imagine the agreement is to go to decision so Tyson looks good in defeat.

Otherwise, there’s no way this goes longer than one round. Jake Paul will destroy him. Tyson is 57.

I do find it fascinating reading some of these delusional replies of people thinking Tyson will magically turn the clock back 30 years. Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

If it’s staged, and I’m not a guy who really thinks any fights are staged. But if it is, I would imagine the agreement is to go to decision so Tyson looks good in defeat.

Otherwise, there’s no way this goes longer than one round. Jake Paul will destroy him. Tyson is 57.
Yea the only way I see both "winning" if it goes to a decision. JP would look pretty bad just going out and knocking him out in first round. I saw this clip today and it looks like Tyson can still move but its all edited together so make of that what you will.

You guys think a knock out is going to happen with headgear and 18 oz gloves?
Just curious

Unless members here have boxed as a high level amateur at minimum, JP would comfortably beat every person on this board.

If real Tyson will knock him out in seconds. At his best he was the most explosive and powerful heavyweight ever. If he is even 1/4 of what he once was he could literally just eat jakes punches and one hit from Tyson will be a ko. I've seen him training even retired at his age it shouldn't be close. Tyson can't beat a top heavyweight anymore but jake paul never could and has no real power. I like jake and he promotes himself well. An athletic guy for sure but will never be a heavyweight champ.
Tyson is 58.

You’ve seen vids of him hitting pads and think that’ll equate to him beating a moving target 30 years younger. Lol.

boxing died long time ago. especially the heavy weight division. more of these stupid WWE style matches are what's in store for the future. follow the $$$ if there is an audience a promoter will always show up.
gimmick fights have occurred for at least the last 150 years.

If true, that is so Jake doesn’t get killed.
Tyson is 58

He’s been washed up for at minimum 20 years

JP is fit, strong, prime of life and knows the basics

Tyson definitely won’t be killing anyone regardless of glove size

I do find it fascinating reading some of these delusional replies of people thinking Tyson will magically turn the clock back 30 years. Nostalgia is a powerful thing.
This guy is sensible, let’s be more like him.

‘what if it’s the old Tyson?!’

Embarrassing.

While I think it could be a fixed fight (I hope not) I'd like to see Tyson win.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131