over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

Actually one of the leading TRT experts in the industry recommends a very similar protocol. That would be Dr. Crisler. I would take his advice over your Bro science anytime of the week.

Dr.Criler use to be a member here on PM , under the name Swole.

The Mayo clinic defines "normal" for my age groups as:

50 - <55 years: 4.06-15.6 ng/dL

Do you agree with this, and if so, what do you consider the "high normal" range to be? 14 or higher?

No that is not normal for your age, for your age low normal should be no lower than 540 ng/dL. High normal should be 700 to 900.

The Mayo clinic defines "normal" for my age groups as:

50 - <55 years: 4.06-15.6 ng/dL

Do you agree with this, and if so, what do you consider the "high normal" range to be? 14 or higher?

Normal and healthy are to different things. The government and medical community have not identified a healthy Test level that I know of. Only the normal level. For example a normal cholesterol level on one of my blood tests showed 150-240 was normal. But under 200 is considered healthy. Most test do not show a healthy range.

Honest question here... what is your test dosed at? I could see if you are using prop at 100mg/ml drawing .1 on insulin syringe. How else do you accurately microdose. I have cruised on 200mg which puts me way over physiological limits. My current test is Enthanate at 300mg/ml. I figure I could try EOD dosing. I'd love to eliminate any AI but I am super sensitive to Gyno. Have developed tissue and it can flare easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest question here... what is your test dosed at? I could see if you are using prop at 100mg/ml drawing .1 on insulin syringe. How else do you accurately microdose. I have cruised on 200mg which puts me way over physiological limits. My current test is Enthanate at 300mg/ml. I figure I could try EOD dosing. I'd love to eliminate any AI but I am super sensitive to Gyno. Have developed tissue and it can flare easily.

300mg ml dosing 10mg day would be a hair over 3ius. 3ius being 9mg.

I think this is absolutely retarded. Why would I pin 10mg a day? Throw a shot of half cc once a week and your gonna be fine. You won't need any anti e. He'll even 250 once a week you won't need any ai. But then again I think your drug advice is probably the worst I've ever seen. And what works for you will probably not work for anyone else.

Runs 10mg a day Except for when he's prepping and blasts hard dht and runs everything under the sun or will never place. Cause if the drugs arnt in. Your condition will be shit. No matter how good your diet is.

No blasting and no any other hormones. He has been working out for over 8 years.

300mg ml dosing 10mg day would be a hair over 3ius. 3ius being 9mg.

Huh?

300mg/ml = 30mg per 10 mark on the slin pin or 1iu. 3IU would be 90mg.

Huh?

300mg/ml = 30mg per 10 mark on the slin pin or 1iu. 3IU would be 90mg.

I'm meaning on a Insulin Syringe you have 100iu you will do 3iu like Insulin not hgh.
1ml/cc is 100ius so 3mg per 1iu.

Last edited:

Most long acting testosterones come in 200-250mg/ml or more so, even with insulin syringes, I could see how it must be difficult to dose accurately?
Like if you have something dosed at 300mg/ml then even filling to the first "5" mark on an insulin syringe gives you 15mg??

Last edited:
Most long acting testosterones come in 200-250mg/ml or more so, even with insulin syringes, I could see how it must be difficult to dose accurately?
Like if you have something dosed at 300mg/ml then even filling to the first "5" mark on an insulin syringe gives you 15mg??

I've never understood why you guys make it so difficult for yourselves. Unless our syringes are different then yours we have both IU and cc/ml markings on our syringes.

So if we take test e of 250mg/ml we have on the insulin syringe:

1ml = 250mg
0,1ml = 25mg
0,01ml = 2,5mg

If you want to use 15mg pr day that would be 0,06 ml as 6 x 2,5mg = 15mg. As there is no air bubble at the top of the insulin syringe it will be pretty accurate. Forget about the IU's, they are just confusing you here and are irrelevant in this scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: GG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner