over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 IFBB Pro Athlete and Show(s) running Mega Thread

Fuck akim looks crazy there fucking myostatin bull. Most lines I've seen on him looks like he'll be top 3 if he comes in like that or better
I agree

Akim is the epitome of hood up, head down, quietly crushing it bodybuilder life. Nonexistent on social media, just living the necessary life, and then boom, just shows up in ridonk condition at a show!!

...So no matter what, there'll be a top 6 lol I am looking forward to seeing Akim drop the hammer again though 🤘🏾🤞🏾

Rafael is saving himself for the Arnold in his country, he said that traveling so many times in such a short time was not something he felt like doing.

The most interesting thing here is to see if Akim will beat James and Delarosa.

so is Hadi just going to skull fuck every show from here to the Olympia and then beat Derek in some kind of Edward Teach revenge tour?

that said, do you guys prefer the way it is now, or the way it was when you could qualify for the O on a point system?

The point system was removed because there were too many athletes (25) in the open, however, the problem is the other classes with 50 athletes which makes the show go on forever, and that is not going to be solved because bikini, classic and mens physique have a pro show qualifier every week.

There are ways to address this problem but no action is being taken.

Also it was established that now only the top 3 of the Olympia qualifies directly, this is done with the intention that we see better line ups, I think this is fine, but it should be in relation to all the qualifying shows of each class, again, bikini and the other 2 classes, only the winner should qualify directly.

I don't think Hadi will do any more shows until Olympia.

agreed it is not just sad, it is odd. this is the same crew of the Arnold Ohio. Not a single pro other pro wanted to take a shot? Perhaps they saw Hadi was doing it and said fuck it?

Do you think we see Nick do Night of Champions?

I don't think it's because Hadi decided to compete, and if so, they are a bunch of cowards. No, they sign up months before the show because it's an invitational and they don't know who is competing.

For some reason the last few years in the first shows of the year there are few competitors, as the session goes on we see more stacked line ups.

But it's the Arnold, it should attract more competitors. Remember last year he had to draw a check to get Nick and Ramy to decide to do it, at that time there were only 5 or 6 athletes signed up.

Arnold doesn't seem to be that important to the kids of this generation.

Yes I think Nick will be doing the NYP, or maybe Texas.

I don't think it's because Hadi decided to compete, and if so, they are a bunch of cowards. No, they sign up months before the show because it's an invitational and they don't know who is competing.

For some reason the last few years in the first shows of the year there are few competitors, as the session goes on we see more stacked line ups.

But it's the Arnold, it should attract more competitors. Remember last year he had to draw a check to get Nick and Ramy to decide to do it, at that time there were only 5 or 6 athletes signed up.

Arnold doesn't seem to be that important to the kids of this generation.

Yes I think Nick will be doing the NYP, or maybe Texas.
Nick’s doing the NYP this year. Unless he changes his mind. 😂

I think we cover everything just fine. It’s always been AC, Olympia and maybe another show if someone showed up looking awesome or a new guy comes on the scene.

Not a lot of us can TRULY speak about contests. Out of this entire thread I’m only reading 2-3 members post’s because they have the knowledge and experience

The members who know their shit don’t argue silly details and points. They don’t “what if?” Hypothetically. They judge based on what they see in front of them.

I support threads about contests a member is competing in or has a client in. A thread for EVERY contest won’t hold interest.
this part

good material - I mean the part about Samson and James
Damn, good video. Definitely subscribing. So interesting to me guys of this level and size are so afraid to push for the conditioning when especially Samson in my opinion could lose an extra 10lbs, still be the biggest guy, and likely look even bigger through the illusion of better conditioning on stage.

I believe Milos. I do NOT believe what pre-madonna attitude bodybuilders have to say. Samson Drauma.
I agree with what Ivan said. Samson seems to thinks a magic peak week is what he needs… that’s the only logical conclusion if he’s not actually listening to milos to push harder throughout the prep.

All guys look drier, like skin tighter than 2 weeks ago, must be the lighting.

Wesley's abd is better now.

Breon looks very complete, he should be second.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131