over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 IFBB Pro Athlete and Show(s) running Mega Thread

The first time I listened to an interview with Nathan was with Giles, it was about an hour long, I could barely understand anything and I always have to watch them with subtitles.

I like to listen to his opinions because he is not biased towards anyone and has that I don't give a fuck attitude.

I know it’s just speculation, but how does everyone think goodvito will hold up at the Arnold Brazil vs his IG pics?

I know it’s just speculation, but how does everyone think goodvito will hold up at the Arnold Brazil vs his IG pics?
The young man has serious potential.

He takes up a lot of space onstage, has wacky proportions, has some outstanding mandatories, and will bring some excellent condition (coach is Aceto). He is a serious threat. I hope he learns to calm down with his posing and hold his shots longer. They have so much wow-factor, but the audience/judges need to capture those moments, so if he could just not rush through his mandatories, he's that much more dangerous...

Arnold Brazil will be another great show!

2024arnoldsouthamericaPRO_040524_75-1024x435.jpg

2024arnoldsouthamericaPRO_040524_listp1-800x1082.jpg

That’s really too bad about Carlo Thomas Jr. :/ Would have loved to see him up against Tonio and Rapha

I hope Cormier was wrong or the reasons for him leaving were more serious. I believe this is the second show he's pulled out of late and his career really hasn't gotten going.

I hope Cormier was wrong or the reasons for him leaving were more serious. I believe this is the second show he's pulled out of late and his career really hasn't gotten going.
Ya it’s a bummer. He’s on par with Rubiel for missing shows… I guess Carlos had a death in the family that he isn’t handling well :/ from what I heard on a few podcasts.

Thick!

Screenshot_20240405-212302_Instagram.jpg

William looks much better, his pose has improved a lot, more aesthetic, and the condition will not be a problem

Burton looks amazing in his back shots, but I guess he will get the second place, Brandao looks better in almost every pose, especially in FDB and the SC, Burton will need to raise his hams.

Vito looks small in comparison to his IG images, his shoulders also look watered down, overall looks flat and soft, which is noticeable next to these two guys who stand out for being tough. He needs stop altering his pictures.

Tonio is super impressive. He destroys everyone from the back. Best Abs and thigh. He’s my personal fave here, but I could see him taking out Rapha. By the end of the callouts he was the hardest looking.

Rapha looks really tight. About the same as Arnold with more chest detail. Takes the side shots and most muscular shots convincingly. Front double is a toss up between Vito, Tonio, and Rapha. All pretty equally strong (Tonio has the best biceps though I think)… Brazilian fans are CRAZY! lol Rapha seemed to fade by the end, but he is definitely bigger overall than Tonio. If Tonio wins, I fear for his life lol

Vito, very promising, but solid third place here I think. Best hams from the back and sides, gnarly. Needs more time. A lot of open spaces in his physique that could use much more detail. His posing was much better than before 👍🏾

William Martins…gnarly hard. Terrible physique balance :/ crazy delts and wheels…that is all.

Brazilian fans are on fire, the livestream chat is crazy with hundreds and hundreds of comments.

It was surprising and good that they put Tonio in the middle in the final comparison, Rafa has a better structure but it seems close and these hours will be decisive.

It seems like Rafa was more impressive last month, he was very close to Samson so here he should be winning convincingly.

The more I watch, Rapha is getting beat by both Vito and Tonio from the back. Backside is actually soft compared to the front. But his most musculars, and side shots are beating the other 2 for sure. He is clearly the biggest up there with concurrently the nicest flow…

Tonio is smaller than Rapha yes, but I personally think he does the whole Rapha thing better than Rapha lol …Tiny waist, 8 pack abs, flaring quads, peaked biceps, knockout back shots. Love it. Big fan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131