over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 solid pounds in 6 months

Whats up with your right biceps? looks wierd, like you pinned synthol and missed the biceps. Looks like mine..

I don't really know what you mean. Are you just saying I have crap bi-ceps? Or are you saying it looks like I injected my right arm but missed the bi-cep... or both :eek::D Do you mean the small area (about 1 inch) before my bi-cep starts? That's just genetics... some have different length gaps or no gap at all. Looking at my overall body I wouldn't say I have weak bi-ceps but they have definitely lost some fullness. I haven't injected anything into threm for awhile.

Elvia, that is 1 exercise 4 working sets. On biceps and triceps since they are after back and chest respectively, I dont feel any reason to do warm up sets, I go straight into 4 working sets and lately I've been starting off with the heavy weight and failing on every set. With the large groups usually I do some stretch and a quick warmup that is not counted but it's minor. You can consider the first set of a training session a warmup I guess since that's the only set I take it a bit easy on but even then I've been pulling those up in weight and hitting 16 reps. I'm trying to save as much energy and avoiding an unnecessary pump. Take biceps for instance, whether I start with 20lbs or 35lbs, I hit the same amount of reps and get a pump. Dropping the weight does nothing after the pump is in, I will still only be able to do the same reps so instead of wasting it on the low weight I go for the heavy weight.

I got tired of doing the same thing week in week out and not seeing the numbers go up. This is why I have completely switched things up now. Biceps I can literally do just one all out working set and be done, that's how I trained them years ago but I would train them multiple times a week. Now since it's only once a week for every muscle, I try and get 3-4 strong working sets to failure.

I rotate things around so bi-ceps usually can go after back, chest or on very rare occasions in an arm only (well and calves too) day.

I trained legs in my mates gym earlier. I chatted to him first and lost track of the time. It's quite faraway and the bus comes every hour so it turned out I had about 35 mins or 1 hour 35 mins to train. So I decided to push it hard and keep things short. I done something a little different today and ended up having a great workout. I was the only person in the gym so I was able to set up 3 machines to use in sequence. My workout consisted of...

8 Tri-sets consisting of...

1. Standing Calf Raises
2. Lying Leg Curls
3. Hack Squats

The first 4 sets I guess you could call warm up but were still fairly demanding. Then the last 4 were just crazy intense and to complete failure. I moved up in weight every set for the first 2 exercises in the sequence. For hack squats I moved up 3 times but kept the weight the same for the last 3 sets.

Standing calf raises were my standard squeeze at the top and stretch at the bottom on every rep. Lying leg curls were standard for the first 4 sets but for the last 4 I added intensity techniques. I would do full rom reps then partial at the top (really squeezing hard) and finishing with partials reps at the bottom. Hack Squats I started doing about 18-15 reps but for the last 3 sets they were at about 12-8 reps.

I trained legs in my mates gym earlier. I chatted to him first and lost track of the time. It's quite faraway and the bus comes every hour so it turned out I had about 35 mins or 1 hour 35 mins to train. So I decided to push it hard and keep things short. I done something a little different today and ended up having a great workout. I was the only person in the gym so I was able to set up 3 machines to use in sequence. My workout consisted of...

8 Tri-sets consisting of...

1. Standing Calf Raises
2. Lying Leg Curls
3. Hack Squats

The first 4 sets I guess you could call warm up but were still fairly demanding. Then the last 4 were just crazy intense and to complete failure. I moved up in weight every set for the first 2 exercises in the sequence. For hack squats I moved up 3 times but kept the weight the same for the last 3 sets.

Standing calf raises were my standard squeeze at the top and stretch at the bottom on every rep. Lying leg curls were standard for the first 4 sets but for the last 4 I added intensity techniques. I would do full rom reps then partial at the top (really squeezing hard) and finishing with partials reps at the bottom. Hack Squats I started doing about 18-15 reps but for the last 3 sets they were at about 12-8 reps.
Like that rotation you had there. Wish my gym was empty [emoji26]

Like that rotation you had there. Wish my gym was empty [emoji26]

It was great. It's weird as when my mate is there watching and talking to me I can't really push it. I can train hard but I mean those crazy intense sets. I was able to just lose myself and push it as hard as possible. I forgot to mention I warmed up my knees with some light weight leg extensions before starting. I wish I had his lying leg curl machine in my gym as it feels great. I just found out they are opening up a new 24 hour gym where I live in Jan so that could be a possibility.

I have received my primo e so have added that into the mix. Every compound has a different colour packaging and primo e is purple which looks cool :D All aas injs have been in my glutes but I just done the last one in my left delt. That included 1ml npp, 1ml primo e and 0.5ml sust so 2.5ml total. I will be staying on these doses for approx 2 months.

In Jan I plan to add in slin and synthetine pre workout probably in the form of 8IU humalog and 3ml synthetine. MK-677 and LGD-4033 will also be added at 10mg and 4.5mg (1 cap) and if my energy levels are ok I will look at using double (1 cap am/pm) later into my cycle.

Training was great tonight even though I wasn't feeling it at first. I took 1 scoop of HYDE pre workout along with 10mg mdrol and 20mg dbol. I trained back and it got better and better as I went along. Training consisted of...

Cable Pulley Rows (and face pulls) at different heights/angles to warm up my back.
Partial Deadlifts... 4 sets of approx 15 reps. As many know my lower back is messed up so I was made up getting up to 2 plates a side. That is tiny weight but the most I have done in awhile.
Seated Cable Rows... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 8 reps.
Machine Low Rows... 2 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 11 and 5 reps (using different hand grips).
Pull Ups... 4 working sets with about 30-20 seconds rest between sets.
Back Extensions... 3 sets of approx 15 reps with a 10kg plate.
Decline Sit Ups... 3 working sets with 10kg plate then dropped to bodyweight to finish off each set.
Stretches

Later tonight I will be doing my syntherol calf shots then some bodyweight calf raises. I have been rotating between pre workout or slightly later (pre bed). Whenever I have time I like to do them pre workout but if I can't or I am rushing I just do them later and do bodyweight exercises afterwards.

Last edited:
I am up to 226 pounds so my 230 goal for Christmas looks like it will be reached. I should add I think most should never really be setting themselves weight goals as to me that thought process is backwards and it's the quality that counts. Although weight goals are good in some instances as long as the person is not force feeding or over dieting to reach that weight goal. It was more of a prediction going on my progress and planned diet etc. I's not like I am loading up on food to reach that goal... quite the opposite. I am only consuming 4-5 meals at the moment but that will be increased.

Training was great before even though I was very tired earlier in the day. I used 1 scoop of HYDE pre workout and added 1 scoop of Gamma Ray. Gamma Ray is a pump product with no stimulants. It was night and day difference between the pump I got this chest workout and the last one so it made a big difference. I trained chest and triceps and it consisted of...

Warm up with db's
Seated Hammer Strength Chest Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set with 3 plates a side.
Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 3 plates a side.
DB Flyes (lying on the floor)... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 36kg db's.
Chest Dips... 1 working set with a 20kg db between my legs.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set.
Lying Tri-cep Lateral Extensions... 1 warm up set and 1 working set with 24kg db's
Close Grip Bench Press... 1 working set with 2 plates a side (already set up).
Standing Overhead Tri-cep Extension... 1 working set using a drop set.
Stretches

I just done another set of syntherol calf injections. This time I put in 0.8ml syntherol in 4 spots in each calf. The injections have been easy so far and I haven't had any issues apart from some expected tightness. The injections are time consuming because I am extra careful and go very slow to prevent any issues. My 8 injections are taking about 40 mins to give an indication.

Even after this short time I can see a big difference in appearance from the syntherol calf injections. Obviously I am more vascular all over due to restarting AAS but I know the change in my calves is mainly due to the syntherol. It happened last time plus when I done arms as well. The syntherol makes everything look fuller and pushes the veins to the surface. I haven't trained my calves very hard in the last week so I will be hitting them very soon. This is the time I will start increasing the intensity for my calf training. I will get updated pics done in a few days time to show my progress.

Last edited:
I decided not to train today and let my body recover. Although I will be hitting legs hard 2moro and looking forward to it. I might do my syntherol shots before bed or leave them until 2moro and do them pre workout.

Tonight I have had 2 meals consisting of rump steak, black rice and bell peppers. I like to add BBQ sauce to my steak meals and the brand I use is sugar based (no fat). Most of the no calorie sauces taste like complete crap and I like to enjoy my food so don't use them... especially when bulking. It's not really that bad being 166 calories every 100ml. It's actually an imported brand from the US called Hunts original BBQ sauce so if you haven't tried it I recommend you do so.

I have used the below pics in the past but I will post them again as they are a great way to show where I am injecting.

2qu4zzo.jpg

The above photo indicates the injection locations for both calf muscle heads when using the standard 6 injs per calf protocol. Right now I am injecting each calf 4 times and will be sticking with that protocol the whole way through. My system suits me best and is definitely mentally easier in many ways. By doing 4 inj sites it gives more freedom to pick "fresh" places when doing regular/daily injections. I tend to keep my shots to the 4 highest spots. However I occasional inject into the bottom of the calf too. I basically just rotate all around the calf muscle and use whatever area feels best at the time. Another thing I do is rotate moving from the front to the back of each calf.

25 gauge to 30 gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate. Through experience I realized a 26-27G 1/2 inch to 1 inch pin is optimal for calves and if you inject slowly it should help matters greatly.

A real person pic I found...

2ihscg0.jpg

Those black dots look about right to me. The main factor is the angle of the injections. I wouldn't recommend pinning the angle he is regularly (inward). When I inject it's more of an outward angle and pretty much from the side. Although I do occasionally change the angle of some injections but only for the ones that are more centered.

I don't think I've ever tried Hunts bbq sauce. Not really a big hit here. Open pit and heinz 57 are what I use, but I'm usually boring and eat my food plain anyway.

I don't think I've ever tried Hunts bbq sauce. Not really a big hit here. Open pit and heinz 57 are what I use, but I'm usually boring and eat my food plain anyway.

Generally I am the same and don't use any sauces. Plus if I do I make my own from healthy ingredients. But over the last 6 months I have been having most beef dishes with a store bought BBQ sauce. I really like the Hunts one. There is a Japanese sticky bbq sauce I like too. Go on tell me how much you pay for Hunts in the US? I have to pay $7 for a 500ml bottle :eek: Heinz is massive in the UK. They have the Heinz 57 over here too.

It's actually an imported brand from the US called Hunts original BBQ sauce so if you haven't tried it I recommend you do so.

Please tell me someone else from the US got a good chuckle out of this...

Please tell me someone else from the US got a good chuckle out of this...

Hey it's nice :D Although you would have to be an idiot to mess up a BBQ sauce but many of them do (too much vinegar etc).

Generally I am the same and don't use any sauces. Plus if I do I make my own from healthy ingredients. But over the last 6 months I have been having most beef dishes with a store bought BBQ sauce. I really like the Hunts one. There is a Japanese sticky bbq sauce I like too. Go on tell me how much you pay for Hunts in the US? I have to pay $7 for a 500ml bottle :eek: Heinz is massive in the UK. They have the Heinz 57 over here too.
$3 for 18oz. Food is cheap in the US relatively speaking, but that's probably because it's all garbage lol!

I am made up with my syntherol results so far. It's worth noting my plan was never to load them up with lots of oil for a few weeks then do a maintenance protocol. I am looking at this as much more long term. It's common sense to me by moving up slowly but staying on protocol for say 8-12 weeks then following a maintenance protocol will produce much more lasting results. I want to stretch the fascia whilst I train hard and constantly fuel my body with good food and build up my calves over the next few months.

My calves are permanently pumped up and I know it the syntherol as I have used it before and no other body part is like that. Sure the sdrol and other aas are great for nitrogen retention and muscle pumps but it's a huge difference from my calves and other body parts. My vascularity is also coming out more and more over the days/weeks. I expect things to only improve once my aas build up to peak levels and of course my syntherol dose will increase too.

I have been injecting eod starting low but now I am up to 0.8ml in 4 spots in each calf so still not a huge amount. I am about 1.2 inches bigger in just under 2 weeks and they look much better. You can't see the vascularity in these pics but it's definitely there most of the day...

znrbip.jpg

30ac6rp.jpg

I am made up with my syntherol results so far. It's worth noting my plan was never to load them up with lots of oil for a few weeks then do a maintenance protocol. I am looking at this as much more long term. It's common sense to me by moving up slowly but staying on protocol for say 8-12 weeks then following a maintenance protocol will produce much more lasting results. I want to stretch the fascia whilst I train hard and constantly fuel my body with good food and build up my calves over the next few months.

My calves are permanently pumped up and I know it the syntherol as I have used it before and no other body part is like that. Sure the sdrol and other aas are great for nitrogen retention and muscle pumps but it's a huge difference from my calves and other body parts. My vascularity is also coming out more and more over the days/weeks. I expect things to only improve once my aas build up to peak levels and of course my syntherol dose will increase too.

I have been injecting eod starting low but now I am up to 0.8ml in 4 spots in each calf so still not a huge amount. I am about 1.2 inches bigger in just under 2 weeks and they look much better. You can't see the vascularity in these pics but it's definitely there most of the day...

znrbip.jpg

30ac6rp.jpg
Damn bro they definitely got bigger good stuff..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

znrbip.jpg

30ac6rp.jpg
Man the syntherol has me thinking about my calves now haha.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Wow. Nearly and inch and a half is very impressive. How much do you want to keep after maintenance for you to be satisfied? Are you retaining shape or are they noticeably "touched up"?

Hey Elvia clear your inbox!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz