over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 solid pounds in 6 months

I feel I am in a perpetual state of coming back. lol

the one thing I find hurts my progress the most is pushing too hard n wanting to go too fast.

as hard as it can be, remember slow n steady!

you can bump doses for an easy 6-8 weeks which will allow you to keep riding the rebound that much longer.

you are kinda there with your planning, as fun as the orals can and will be they will also jack counter measures early...

when I see ppl jumping on the early I always think... SAVE THE LIVER! lol
use that shit at the end... you have a long way to go and lots of food to process!

good luck brotha!

:headbang:

the one thing I find hurts my progress the most is pushing too hard n wanting to go too fast.

you can bump doses for an easy 6-8 weeks which will allow you to keep riding the rebound that much longer.

you are kinda there with your planning, as fun as the orals can and will be they will also jack counter measures early...

use that shit at the end... you have a long way to go and lots of food to process!

good luck brotha!

I have to agree with LK3, I've done the same mistake. Start with the orals gain a quick 10lbs, feel like shit, stomach issues, then drop them, lose weight and work back up without them anyway. Depends on how well you handle orals though. Save them for when the progress begins to stall to push through the plateau or preworkout only for the extra boost.

Problem is at the beginning of a blast, I find things move fast no matter what, it's damn near uncontrollable. You start pushing things and it's almost too hard not to, I mean I start eating and just happily stuff myself. Weeks in and all of sudden happily becomes force feeding. Shots become a pain in the ass, literally in some cases lol. Then training, all of a sudden I'm in the gym pushing the weights trying to keep up with my initial quick jump in strength and size and it all starts turning into a chore. This is where my week off hiatus comes into play. I miss a week of shots. I under eat a few days. I forget the gym for a week. Come back after this break and I'm better then before and back gaining.

Slow and steady is easier said then done.

Very true. I know I could have just jumped on a little test and npp and my initial gains would have been big and fast due to the rebound. But I have so many fun orals to play with I had to add one in :D Only messing about but trust me there is usually a reason why I do everything. The reason I added in the mdrol is pure vanity and I guess embarassing. Basically I want to look really good for when I go back to the UK for Xmas so I figured it would only add to this. But trust me I won't be hurting my liver for the sake of a few extra initial pounds. I am also getting a full blood test when I am back so I can see just exactly what the mdrol/dbol has done to me.

Liver health is extremely important to me as everything passes through it. I am drinking lots of water and taking 5ml synthergine everyday. Moreover the max time I would ever spend on mdrol would be 3 weeks and even in those 3 weeks I have days off.

Good news this mdrol feels good and I know I have put weight on and leaned out but I will wait until 2moro to weigh myself.

good luck brotha!

Very true but as I mentioned above it won't be like that for me. I do love my orals but at the same time I am cautious when it comes to my liver in many ways (apart from the odd night out). I am purposely keeping the oral doses down and just using them as a booster. I also don't have to worry about losing motivation for the gym as that simply won't happen. My main problem will be stopping myself from training some days but I will definitely be doing that.

If anything a reduction in appetite won't be a bad thing for me in many ways as I could quite easily eat 5000 cals per day. But if it's a reduction due to liver stress then it's not good as LK3 highlighted the liver is everything. If my liver is ever stressed too much then everything will slow down and I know stomach bloat will become much worst. My stomach distention is one main area I am hoping to control during this bulk.

I should add as I previously mentioned I don't believe in force feeding but if my appetite did ever lower when using orals in the future I still need to get the calories in. The body definitely doesn't want to be 250 pounds and lean so some forcing does need to take place in a sense. Anyway if that does ever happen this is were I feel good quality shakes can be a hige help. So I am open to temporarily lowering meat and adding in another synthepure smoothie with whole foods blended up. At those times I also like to utilize foods I can eat (go down) very easily such as cottage cheese and greek yoghurt. I actual just had 1/2 tub of bifidus yoghurt with kiwi flavoured aminos mixed in and some white grapes on top. I woke up feeling a bit hypo which is unusual so I had that meal as it was quick and easy.

I have to agree with LK3, I've done the same mistake. Start with the orals gain a quick 10lbs, feel like shit, stomach issues, then drop them, lose weight and work back up without them anyway. Depends on how well you handle orals though. Save them for when the progress begins to stall to push through the plateau or preworkout only for the extra boost.

Problem is at the beginning of a blast, I find things move fast no matter what, it's damn near uncontrollable. You start pushing things and it's almost too hard not to, I mean I start eating and just happily stuff myself. Weeks in and all of sudden happily becomes force feeding. Shots become a pain in the ass, literally in some cases lol. Then training, all of a sudden I'm in the gym pushing the weights trying to keep up with my initial quick jump in strength and size and it all starts turning into a chore. This is where my week off hiatus comes into play. I miss a week of shots. I under eat a few days. I forget the gym for a week. Come back after this break and I'm better then before and back gaining.

I just done another set of syntherol calf injections. I haven't had any issues so far and every inject has been easy for me. Today I done 0.6ml in 4 areas in each calf so I have upped from 0.5ml. My calves feel really good and fuller after this very short time.I am sure I will experience some minor issues when I start using more volume but so far they have been easy.

Well I have had 1 issue... deep tissue massage. Nothing bad but my appointment was yesterday and he started with my legs. I almost shed a tear :D I had just trained legs hard the night before so even just touching my legs hurt nevermind what he done. I have some issues all over my body but nothing too bad. The tightness in my chest went away the other day after it being bad for over a week. He picked up on that and there were trigger points on both sides. I will do another training roation excluding shoulders just to be careful. So today I will be training calves, chest and I might throw in some bi-ceps and/or abs.

:yeahthat:

Not a single word to add to that spot on analysis... ;)

Just a comment though... :p about those stomach issues Rambo is talking of. They are the main reason why I almost never used orals while I was on gear... whenever I tried to add something, dbol, drol, whatever, I'd get those absolutely annoying stomach pains and diarrhea. :( Never really knew if it was the molecule in itself or the fillers UG labs add to their tabs, but the situation was displeasing enough to always make me stop after a few days... no point in spending your days bloated. :cool:

Just a comment though... :p about those stomach issues Rambo is talking of. They are the main reason why I almost never used orals while I was on gear... whenever I tried to add something, dbol, drol, whatever, I'd get those absolutely annoying stomach pains and diarrhea. :( Never really knew if it was the molecule in itself or the fillers UG labs add to their tabs, but the situation was displeasing enough to always make me stop after a few days... no point in spending your days bloated. :cool:

Luckily I don't really get any issues on orals (avar, winny, tbol etc). Well sdrol can make me feel a bit crap and lower my appetite but that's why I am only using 10mg pre workout. Adrol at higher doses is similar to sdrol. Dbol at higher doses can give me nosebleeds. It's weird though as I could be blasting away using other orals and I add in 40mg dbol and nosebleeds start within a few days. That's why I started to combine orals at lower doses to get most of the benefits without the negatives.

At the moment I am using 20mg dbol and 10mg sdrol and I feel great. If I ever start to feel a negative side effect I simply have a day off but at these doses I am fine plus I will be stopping them before Xmas so only a very short run. I am a fan of using systems like 3 on 3 off 3 on as opposed to 6 weeks on with orals.

The only thing that has ever given me toilet issues and they were minor was metformin in the first few days but even that was fine after that period.

It should also go without stating that anyone using orals are best investing in a good liver protector. I also drink lots of water and lemon water through the day. My diet is also full of anti-oxidants as I am a keen believer in them for health and vitality.

I am feeling good today and gonna go for some heavy weight chest presses later :) I am just deciding what pre workout to use :D

Last edited:

Just a comment though... [emoji14] about those stomach issues Rambo is talking of. They are the main reason why I almost never used orals while I was on gear... whenever I tried to add something, dbol, drol, whatever, I'd get those absolutely annoying stomach pains and diarrhea. :( Never really knew if it was the molecule in itself or the fillers UG labs add to their tabs, but the situation was displeasing enough to always make me stop after a few days... no point in spending your days bloated. :cool:
Mine are bad on tbol, var, and drol. I get strong stomach cramps that cripple me. I get nauseous regularly and feel like puking. Weeks in I would feel like death, can't eat, vomiting, terrible acid reflux, etc. I recently figured out my cycles are damn near side free when not including any orals. Dbol I seem to be fine with. I don't learn my lesson though until recently when I almost fell ill while on some drol on public transportation. Talk about embarrassing. Sucks because the drol gives me nice strength increases, and the inject stuff gets old constantly having to pin but I'll have to stick with inject or just forget all this shit and run my test and peptides, those were my best pain free runs!

Mine are bad on tbol, var, and drol. I get strong stomach cramps that cripple me. I get nauseous regularly and feel like puking. Weeks in I would feel like death, can't eat, vomiting, terrible acid reflux, etc. I recently figured out my cycles are damn near side free when not including any orals. Dbol I seem to be fine with. I don't learn my lesson though until recently when I almost fell ill while on some drol on public transportation. Talk about embarrassing. Sucks because the drol gives me nice strength increases, and the inject stuff gets old constantly having to pin but I'll have to stick with inject or just forget all this shit and run my test and peptides, those were my best pain free runs!

I have been doing the same shit for years with orals. I take them and feel like dog shit and I drop them after a week. but a few times a year I do the same thing expecting different results, but I always stop after a week. some day I will give up trying lol

I have been doing the same shit for years with orals. I take them and feel like dog shit and I drop them after a week. but a few times a year I do the same thing expecting different results, but I always stop after a week. some day I will give up trying lol

Haha, idk why we expect to all of a sudden feel different on them. With me I get back to good standing stomach wise and get cocky because the first week is a blast, I get stronger and aggressive it feels great....week two I'm a disaster lol.

We're too determined not to give up 😊

this part here is soooo important!

after coming back forma layoff in your head you are all go go go and its great cus you mutate daily, your strength comes back, weights fly up in the air... then at about 6 weeks the little pains start to hang out longer... you start coming close to injury or getting hurt for a few days after a big day at the gym... fucking shots ed all day... lol

this is what I have been trying to avoid! lol

its so hard when planning a return to hold off n take it easy!

I think in order to be effective in a return of this nature you really need to include time to detain and ease up.

the key is to do it before you are forced! lol

bang out 6-8 weeks then ease off for 1-2 then repeat.

each time you take a lil step back but you are trying to create a new "set point" by doing it.

just like you mention great time to ease off the gear a little and when going back change the compounds a little.

by paying attention to hormones we can get a lil more out of it.

personally I like the idea of starting with just test, then adding some sort of dht or could use eq...

save the nan or tren for an easy 8 weeks down the line. I have found that introducing some sort of prolactin drug after time on is "better" ( great description, lol ) .

lil more bang for buck.

Very true. I know I could have just jumped on a little test and npp and my initial gains would have been big and fast due to the rebound. But I have so many fun orals to play with I had to add one in :D Only messing about but trust me there is usually a reason why I do everything. The reason I added in the mdrol is pure vanity and I guess embarassing. Basically I want to look really good for when I go back to the UK for Xmas so I figured it would only add to this. But trust me I won't be hurting my liver for the sake of a few extra initial pounds. I am also getting a full blood test when I am back so I can see just exactly what the mdrol/dbol has done to me.

Liver health is extremely important to me as everything passes through it. I am drinking lots of water and taking 5ml synthergine everyday. Moreover the max time I would ever spend on mdrol would be 3 weeks and even in those 3 weeks I have days off.

Good news this mdrol feels good and I know I have put weight on and leaned out but I will wait until 2moro to weigh myself.

bolded is the issue! lol :love: :D :headbang:

sucks when your sitting on all this fun stuff to play with!

I hear it calling from the cabinet!!

take me! :love:

bolded is the issue! lol :love: :D :headbang:

sucks when your sitting on all this fun stuff to play with!

I hear it calling from the cabinet!!

I have actually decided to stay away from tren. I was using it a long time earlier this year so will purposely leave it out. I know the orals can be the same but with tren at higher doses (350mg+) I do get side effects. I want to carry on growing next year so there will be no major cut to look good on a beach. If I add in tren next year it will be at 200mg per week max (at least June) just to basically help look sharper and assist in the gym.

Deload periods will be used when needed (every 6-10 weeks or so) as there is no way it will be smart training the way I do without them.

NPP or Deca have never been bad to me. I have loved cycles such as 750mg deca and 300mg test in the past. I have bromocriptine and pramipexole on hand if I ever need them. Another useful thing I like to do during the later stages of nandrolone cycles is add in some masteron at a low dose. Perhaps I will add in 200mg mast per week many months from now but I doubt it.

My vascularity has really come out over the last few days and that's without any tadalafil usage. My sex drive is also a night and day difference after 1 week. It's good to be back on gear :D

As mentioned my diet will be very basic in many ways. I just made 3 of the same meal to give an example of what I will be eating every day. I like to use Swiss chicken as for the most part it is much higher quality then French. The cheapest chicken in shops over here seems to come from Hungary. I can always taste the difference and see the difference in water content when cooking between the various types.

I love peppers and onions so they will be used a lot. I have a habit of eating very fast so I am purposely slowing down and chewing my food properly to aid in the digestive process. I also cut up my chicken to help matters too.

Everything was cooked together and takes very little time. Nothing fancy just basic good food with lots of flavour. Today I done Swiss chicken breast, organic whole grain rice, green and yellow peppers, onions, tomatoes (variety) and mushrooms. For flavour I used a little roasted sesame oil, paprika, chilli flakes, pepper and aromat (iodised salt). Everything was cooked in extra virgin coconut oil.

2ykevkw.jpg

I have actually decided to stay away from tren. I was using it a long time earlier this year so will purposely leave it out. I know the orals can be the same but with tren at higher doses (350mg+) I do get side effects. I want to carry on growing next year so there will be no major cut to look good on a beach. If I add in tren next year it will be at 200mg per week max (at least June) just to basically help look sharper and assist in the gym.

Deload periods will be used when needed (every 6-10 weeks or so) as there is no way it will be smart training the way I do without them.

NPP or Deca have never been bad to me. I have loved cycles such as 750mg deca and 300mg test in the past. I have bromocriptine and pramipexole on hand if I ever need them. Another useful thing I like to do during the later stages of nandrolone cycles is add in some masteron at a low dose. Perhaps I will add in 200mg mast per week many months from now but I doubt it.

dude! lol
I cant touch tren anymore!
100mgs a wk n my nips get fucked up.
total no go.

as strange as it might sound I only recently started to play with npp.

I really like it but use tiny doses.
I don't think I have touched 400mgs. lol

I get nip issues from everything basically, tren, nan, drol..

at some point down the road try reversing what you are doing. start with test, then add the mast, then add then nan. if off a prolactin kinda drug for a while adding will improve the cycle.

bromo is a weird drug, I haven't used it in many years as many better alternatives.

prami too is fucking weird n i need to be super careful

caber is where its at for prolactin due to lack of side effects.

I am prob much more sensitive to this shit due to my craziness but these are all dopamine agonists n have serious mental effects.

some of the effects can be fun, caber is awesome for sex too!
here again I find caber to be the best.
prami with test/mast etc can be "too much".

the other thing ill mention on those is I see most taking them at night.. I find it much better head wise to take that type of drug early in the day.

n mast with any of these becomes problematic. lol
have fun!

dude! lol
I cant touch tren anymore!
100mgs a wk n my nips get fucked up.
total no go.

as strange as it might sound I only recently started to play with npp.

I really like it but use tiny doses.
I don't think I have touched 400mgs. lol

I get nip issues from everything basically, tren, nan, drol..

at some point down the road try reversing what you are doing. start with test, then add the mast, then add then nan. if off a prolactin kinda drug for a while adding will improve the cycle.

bromo is a weird drug, I haven't used it in many years as many better alternatives.

prami too is fucking weird n i need to be super careful

caber is where its at for prolactin due to lack of side effects.

I am prob much more sensitive to this shit due to my craziness but these are all dopamine agonists n have serious mental effects.

some of the effects can be fun, caber is awesome for sex too!
here again I find caber to be the best.
prami with test/mast etc can be "too much".

the other thing ill mention on those is I see most taking them at night.. I find it much better head wise to take that type of drug early in the day.

n mast with any of these becomes problematic. lol
have fun!

After figuring out how to use prami properly I enjoy it much more then caber. I don't notice the benefits with caber like I do with prami. I'm actually kinda hooked on prami at the moment.

No one listen to LK3 on this haha, I tried prami in the morning once like you recommended and almost slept the entire day. My day was shot lol. Couple hrs prebed is perfect. No AM dose ever again!

And yea I took the coffee and other "stuff" with it as well and I was just a zombie the entire day, pissed my Wife off....lol

After figuring out how to use prami properly I enjoy it much more then caber. I don't notice the benefits with caber like I do with prami. I'm actually kinda hooked on prami at the moment.

No one listen to LK3 on this haha, I tried prami in the morning once like you recommended and almost slept the entire day. My day was shot lol. Couple hrs prebed is perfect. No AM dose ever again!

And yea I took the coffee and other "stuff" with it as well and I was just a zombie the entire day, pissed my Wife off....lol

As you know I have used prami extensively and I definitely agree with you. I think caber is great and much more user friendly. Whenever guys ask about dopamine agonists I usually recommend caber as I know they will probably love it. Most people dose prami too high and don't realize how strong it can be so usually end up hating it. Even at tiny doses prami can be unpredictable. Although nothing compares to prami for me when it is good. The sleep, dreams, well being, gh output, sexual improvement etc are amazing. However dopamine agonists should not be taken lightly and should be cycled with plenty of off time.

I always heard bromo was the worst of the 3 but Geno had it so I figured it is worth experimenting with to see how I personally find it. I also have my prami bottle and if I choose to use that I will be dosing it about 3 hours pre bed. Taking it in the morning simply wipes me out and I want to sleep all the time. Taking it just before bed results in me waking up in the middle of the night. Taking too much will also keep me awake all night and that's one of the main reasons most dislike it. Prami sickness is horrible so I always recommend if people have liquid to start at 0.05mg moving up to 0.1mg, 0.15mg and after about 2 weeks up to 0.2mg. Some people are fine with it and can move up to 0.5mg fairly quickly but it is always best to be safe than sorry. The most I tend to use now is only 0.2mg but the sexual benefits really come to life higher than that. Improvements in body composition are another benefit when dosing higher too.

Last edited:
My calves starting feeling tighter a few hours after my syntherol injections. Not an uncomfortable feeling but very noticeable. I just trained chest, calves and abs. I planned to start with calves but decided to do them after chest tonight. My workout consisted of...

Warm up with db's
Standing and seated Cable Back Rows... about 4 light sets of each to warm up my back. I use a similar width grip to chest presses as I feel it's a great warm up before chest.
Smith Flat Presses... 5 warm up sets and 1 working set. I managed to get 8 deep and controlled reps with 3 plates a side so I was fairly pleased with that.
Incline Bench Barbell Chest Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of about 15 reps. These were lighter but I was doing over 5 sec negative reps and really focusing on form.
Floor DB Flyes... done them on the floor to help protect my shoulders. 3 warm up sets and 1 working set with 40kg db's for 11 reps.
Chest Dips... 1 warm up set and 1 working set with 20kg db for 14 reps then 8 reps with bodyweight.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 15 and 9 reps with about 5 partials on the last set.
Decline Bench Sit Ups... 2 warm up sets and 2 working sets using a 10kg db then dropping to bodyweight. For the last set I done about 3 mini sets with the 10kg plate then dropped to bodyweight for another 3 or so mini sets (literally failing on 3-1 reps).
Back Stretches.

I am feeling good and now just concentrating on consuming lots of good food. I will probably have a day off 2moro then train legs the day after.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws