over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mg Test + 2.5IU GH + ACVR2b + MYO HMP + GW-501516

Chris, did you notice anything from the GW? Staying leaner while eating a lot of food? Endurance increases in your training? Fat loss?
Thanks,

I did notice I got a little bit tighter, and minor increase in vascularity. Also noticed I recovered quicker from my runs. Weights as well but much better recovery time for distance runs.

I am very picky in regards to compounds I try, so far I can say I won't be trying the MYO again. Just took my first acvr shot this morning, ive ran before and loved the strength gains. I can say that I absolutely will be ordering more GW. I would like to try it with AICAR next time.

Phil if you see that hint hint, start carrying it!

Chest today on ACVR day 1!

Oooh shit! First off got around 3 hours of sleep last night, used to 8+... Was expecting a crap workout.

Usually start with either incline or flat bench for 3 sets of 3 reps then high rep stuff after that. For flat bench I am usually around 355-375 for sets of 3...

365 for 11, then 9 then 8

Was severely fatigued after that though. Incline press sets of 12 was at 225 and was having a hard time getting the last few which is unusual. Noticed discomfort in joints though as well after the flat bench.

Shoulders +50lbs on military press for the same amount of reps...

Basically ACVR2b is the shit!

Yes sir!

I did notice I got a little bit tighter, and minor increase in vascularity. Also noticed I recovered quicker from my runs. Weights as well but much better recovery time for distance runs.

I am very picky in regards to compounds I try, so far I can say I won't be trying the MYO again. Just took my first acvr shot this morning, ive ran before and loved the strength gains. I can say that I absolutely will be ordering more GW. I would like to try it with AICAR next time.

Phil if you see that hint hint, start carrying it!

You got it!

Chest today on ACVR day 1!

Oooh shit! First off got around 3 hours of sleep last night, used to 8+... Was expecting a crap workout.

Usually start with either incline or flat bench for 3 sets of 3 reps then high rep stuff after that. For flat bench I am usually around 355-375 for sets of 3...

365 for 11, then 9 then 8

Was severely fatigued after that though. Incline press sets of 12 was at 225 and was having a hard time getting the last few which is unusual. Noticed discomfort in joints though as well after the flat bench.

Shoulders +50lbs on military press for the same amount of reps...

Basically ACVR2b is the shit!

Take the whole 1mg? How often you planning on taking?

Take the whole 1mg? How often you planning on taking?

First off awesome Phil! Sorry again for the other snafu bud. Obviously no poor intentions, just something that was fuckin weird!

Yes whole mg. Last time I ran ACVR it was 1mg once per week... Going to do 1mg EoD! so enough for 30 days!

First off awesome Phil! Sorry again for the other snafu bud. Obviously no poor intentions, just something that was fuckin weird!

Yes whole mg. Last time I ran ACVR it was 1mg once per week... Going to do 1mg EoD! so enough for 30 days!

How did you like once a week? Particularly strength wise

How did you like once a week? Particularly strength wise

To be entirely honest the days I took it were the only days I had the insane strength bumps. I couldn't imagine a powerlifter on this stuff haha, would be INSANE.

About to head out and do legs, we will see if it carries over at all.

To be entirely honest the days I took it were the only days I had the insane strength bumps. I couldn't imagine a powerlifter on this stuff haha, would be INSANE.

About to head out and do legs, we will see if it carries over at all.

So with some TNE this could be a sick pre-competition cocktail! I need to try this

So with some TNE this could be a sick pre-competition cocktail! I need to try this

This stuff I would take the day of man, maybe a few days before. The effects don't seem to carry over to subsequent days.

Well that was last time I ran it

1mg per week for 4 weeks.

Heading out now, ill post up when I get back bud

This stuff I would take the day of man, maybe a few days before. The effects don't seem to carry over to subsequent days.

Well that was last time I ran it

1mg per week for 4 weeks.

Heading out now, ill post up when I get back bud

I'm going to pick up a few an see what it does! Thanks bro

Ok just finished my leg workout

Very minor increase in strength. MAYBE 10%. Stuff is definately active for a short period of time.

Taken again today, minor strength increase, nothing special this time. Its almost as though you build up a tolerance to higher dosages?

Phil sent you a message on FB dude, get back to me when ya can.

Also was bloated substantially today. Diets been unusually clean the past few days as well.

Went for my run last night. I don't know what the deal is but INSANE lower back pump. Like I have never experienced before. Its different than one from orals though somehow, on orals I get it doing anything... No issues while training/driving/walking etc... On the ACVR huge issues while running. Lower back was so destroyed it completely locked up. Was unable to force myself to even bend it. Extremely painful. Lats were also contracted slightly.

Wound up having to lay down in a park for around 30 minutes to just be able to walk home. Had a great conversation with a homeless guy haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear