over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall while in contest prep

getbig212

Registered
Adderall helps a ton during contest prep with appetite suppression and energy. I was wondering though. If I am taking it pretty much every day during the prep since I am prescribed to it should I still take it the day of the show?

A similar comparison would be the ECA stack. If you are taking the ECA stack everyday during the prep do you take it the day of the show?

Adderall helps a ton during contest prep with appetite suppression and energy. I was wondering though. If I am taking it pretty much every day during the prep since I am prescribed to it should I still take it the day of the show?

A similar comparison would be the ECA stack. If you are taking the ECA stack everyday during the prep do you take it the day of the show?

As long as they don't test for amphedamines at your show, check your show rules. Prescription or not, if it's banned at your show you can't test positive.

I have always wondered how many bodybuilders use adderral or other amphetamines during contest prep. I assume it's pretty wide spread.

I have always wondered how many bodybuilders use adderral or other amphetamines during contest prep. I assume it's pretty wide spread.

I would also like to know. I have a ton of adderal that the doc prescribed me that I never actually took. I never even thought about it being helpful towards fitness goals.

I would also like to know. I have a ton of adderal that the doc prescribed me that I never actually took. I never even thought about it being helpful towards fitness goals.

I always found adderall to be extremely counter-productive. I lose weight and my appetite. I can hardly eat 2500 cals/day when I'm on it. My weightlifting goals are the only reason I don't have a script right now. It's great for work, but I'd rather be big and strong :D.

not if your on test or tren :)

LOL, you beat me to it. Enough anabolic/androgenics/GH=minimal if any muslce loss.

I use adderal and phentermine to give me energy and curb hunger for contest prep and it works great.

Wish I could get hold of some just to get me thru me f***** studies.

best squat session I've ever had on that stuff though! (dialed in, no fear)

that stuff is bad news imo, it's highly addicting. I got hooked on it before about 2 summers ago. lost much more weight than I had planned. but that was my own fault, should have learned self control on a substance like that

that stuff is bad news imo, it's highly addicting. I got hooked on it before about 2 summers ago. lost much more weight than I had planned. but that was my own fault, should have learned self control on a substance like that

same here, i would never touch that stuff again, i was on and off it for about year and half ...... i got fat from it! it would drive me to drink.

i rather be level headed , that stuff gets me whacked out

same here, i would never touch that stuff again, i was on and off it for about year and half ...... i got fat from it! it would drive me to drink.

i rather be level headed , that stuff gets me whacked out

LOL, it does encourage heavy drinking for sure. The last year I was on adderall, I would smoke about an eighth of chronic a day and drink like I was dying. It didn't even faze me...until the addy wore off. Then I was, BAM, down for the count. Wake up the next day and do it again.

It can exacerbate any impulse/addicting behavior you may currently have now or did in the past.

Example- a recovering cocaine addict who hasnt used coke in 8 years starts adderall, and begins to crave cocaine again.

If you dont have very good self control, id skip it. Amp withdrawal is hell, though bupropion appears to be effective in easing symptoms

I currently have a legit script for it and only use it very sparingly, a dose or two about 2-3 days out of the week. I could NOT get addicted to it simply because I HATE the sides I get from it with everyday use. Heck I still hate using it just once in a while, because every time I do use it I get bad anxiety from it, just start worrying for no reason, I can't stand that feeling! And if I use it consistently my short-term memory goes from awesome to absolute crap, that might be the worst side for me above all. I'd have to double or triple check stuff and I'd still forget things. No doubt it works awesome for killing appetite and for pre contest I could see it being a very good tool, but the thing was when I used it everyday for a couple months and then decided to completely stop, my appetite went insane and ended up going from leanest I've ever been to back to low/mid 10's in bodyfat %.

Now Vicodin I could somewhat see myself get addicted to. Makes me very social like amphetamines(if not more so) but without any of the anxiety and memory sides, also gives the same kind of motivation that amps do. It's the most perfect social anxiety/motivational drug I've ever taken, it's probably a good thing I can't get it easily or have a script for it. Just wish I could have that all without the drugs, I've had those SA and motivational problems ever since I was a very young child. Wish I could permanently fix the brain chemistry problem or greatly improve dopamine and/or serotonin problems with some natural supplements.

Even if you are on test/tren GH etc...it will still cause you to lose more muscle than if you did not take it. I've been prescribed adderall for 15 years...3 contest preps....im.doing my first without adderall..and while I cant Eat quite as much...im keeping much more muscle. I can post studies about cortisol levels if you would like a smoking gun.

As far as the addictive quality...its debatable...i have an addictive personality...but adderall I can start and stop whenever. It changes my personality too much...fucks with my sleep. But...i get shit done.

I'm not sure if it causes more muscle loss, maybe to the natural competitor. A lot of pro bodybuilders snort a lot of coke when dieting and that stuff has to be way worse then adderall.

I'm not sure if it causes more muscle loss, maybe to the natural competitor. A lot of pro bodybuilders snort a lot of coke when dieting and that stuff has to be way worse then adderall.

Really? I would never make any gains, I could never eat, sleep or concentrate!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131