over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try an all shakes diet?

I may look into this cleanse.... Is it online or some specific place u have to purchase it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go. There are 3 cleanses she got me the beginner cleanse. It reset my system and I am telling you by the end of day 2 and 3 you will feel amazing. Some have had soup broth in between drinks, but I did it without anything other than the drinks. It's a pricey cleanse, but if you want 5 years ago Thanksgiving dinner removed form your colon do it lol :D

Link: Renovation Cleanse

I tried an all-shakes diet

got really sick.. lol

I do not recommend

curtis leslie

In the old hardcore muscle mag that doggcrapp put out years ago, he talked about curtis leslie's diet, 6-7 shakes of 100 grams protein with olive oil, and he looked incredible....

In the old hardcore muscle mag that doggcrapp put out years ago, he talked about curtis leslie's diet, 6-7 shakes of 100 grams protein with olive oil, and he looked incredible....

do you think that maybe these guys looked 'incredible' in spite of the fact that they did shake-only diets....not necessarily because of it?

Milos Sarcev did this back in the 90's when he did the European gran-prix. He used met-rx as it was a very reputable product at that time.

This sort of diet would suit me in the sense it would stop me from eating alsorts. I know this diet can be hugely effective. I am gonna start having more shakes. Sometimes I stop myself thinking they are inferior but in regards to results they are not. Plus with the nutribullet I can make shakes healthy and nutritious. I have 1-2 protein smoothies per day but gonna up to 3-4 from now on. Just had one with spinach, pineapple, walnuts, protein powder, taurine and water/ice.

Queefer... How many shakes are u having per day ? And how many carbs are u taking with each shake...and if so what type of carbs ??? Curious about this diet

if I have too many liquid sources of protein I swear I don't ever feel satisfied. I need the taste of flesh in my mouth and the weight of it in my stomach. that's the only way to describe it...
F2S

This is interesting. Does anybody have pictures of these people on all liquid diets??

Currently 3 of my 6 meals are shakes. I'll usually grab 30 almonds with them or add 1 tbsp. olive oil. The fats are a big help at keeping hunger at bay.
Plus easier to keep macros in line.

While 50% of my diet is already shakes and I love em I can't imagine doing all shakes all the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

You guys use milk or water or both?

obvi more calories in milk, but also more nutrients if it's raw...

i do one or 2 scoops ON whey protein in either water or milk and dump up to a cup of oatmeal in it, let it soften and then just drink/eat it down.
its 500 cals or so and it's just so damn easy to do.
2-3 times a day with meals inbetween, so i eat 5 times with 2 or 3 oatmeal shakes counting as a meal.
shakes alone dont keep me full at all, those i use as a supplement to whole food meals, so i dont have to choke down 8 oz of meat at a time.

Sounds like an excellent way to be hungry all day long. I'm already hungry 75% of the day.

I've done juice fasts and make smoothies all the time. I don't think "shakes only" is the best way to go about things though. At least not for long. If I were to do this it would be fruit and veggie smoothies forms brief period of time. I only do this if I am sick or healing from an injury.

Btw, try tossing some beet into your smoothies. I do this and it helps drop my blood pressure.

I believe I answered your question. JethroTull. It's a "board handle". Perhaps you've heard of those.

That still doesn't answer my question.

Jethro Tull?

I believe I answered your question. JethroTull. It's a "board handle". Perhaps you've heard of those.
That sure as hell doesn't look like a statement or answer to me. Looks to me like you're suggesting who you're guessing who it could be. I'm well aware of what a "board handle" is and I don't know why the fuck you're speaking to me in that tone.

Not to mention...I wasn't asking you the question. I asked the OP...so why would I expect your answer to be accurate...especially posed as a guess/with a question mark?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner