over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ask Dr K your peptide questions

DrK.. any peptides that will illicit real results in skin tightening for loose skin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I also noticed since Russian's GH was tested as shit he hasn't posted but he has been in contact with a member in private. He has this habit of not posting when something bad happens. He was posting daily though before that. Maybe it's coincidence but this doctor was posting regularly and he hasn't posted in the exact time frame.

I also noticed since Russian's GH was tested as shit he hasn't posted but he has been in contact with a member in private. He has this habit of not posting when something bad happens. He was posting daily though before that. Maybe it's coincidence but this doctor was posting regularly and he hasn't posted in the exact time frame.

Elvia - Not sure who "Russian's GH" is but I can assure you we (Dr K and Axis) have nothing to do with whatever/whoever you're referring to.

DrK.. any peptides that will illicit real results in skin tightening for loose skin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Hey Great question,

For the purposes of just skin tightening, NO, at least not that I know of, and if anyone else has heard of one, please share the learning.

Having said that, both GHRH and GHRP's all will help restore some youthfulness to the skin and sub cutaneous tissue. But excessive loose skin may require a surgical technique.

Epithalon has some twin studies that are pretty remarkable especially in the facial skin and around the eyes. But I believe that is more of a side effect of avoiding aging rather then reversing it.

DSIP has clinically lengthened the life of mice, that could lead to slowing of aging but again not directly for tightening of skin.

Another questions was asked about upper limits of DSIP, I have seen over 500mcg used with no side effects other then some drowsiness. But I would feel more comfortable reading some literature before giving a final answer.

lol. I am totally lost as to what you are talking about. I find it interesting there is mystery to who I am. LOL I don't mean there to be. I am not the russian I am Dr.K.

I would like to think my English is good enough that one could tell that I am not Russian. I really appreciate your contribution to the conversation.

Is there any safety issues or concerns using it long-term and every night

great question. I do not believe so. But I will do some reading of the liteurature and let you know.

Thanks for contributing.

Dr. K,

For how long do you think one can safely run IGF-1 LR3 whether it is on a daily basis or just on workout days?

There is no hard and fast protocol. But if you are looking to really target your only your damaged tissue then you should only do it on lifting days. This will limit its effects on the heart, bone and intestine, which at a resting state (no damaged tissue) will effect. So if one wishes to keep side effects down they would do it in this fashion. Having said that, if you are wishing to get maximal effect from the drug then yes more often is better. You are just at a higher risk for side effects.

The way I see it, if you are willing to do this drug then you are at or should be at a level where you are working out almost everyday anyway. So there really is not a time where there is no damaged tissue (muscle), therefore taking everyday would be of more benefit.

Let me know if this helps with the understanding and if I am in some way confused please let me know that as well.

OK, you are a MD, however, I have a master's degree in exercise science and have done extensive research in this area for quite some time (+22yrs). I trained at competed at the world class level and have been in gyms using PED's for 36 years.

Why do you want to use a PEDs only on the days you train when muscle protein synthesis rates (MPS) do not return to baseline for almost 36 hours (IGF-1 ~72 hours) In fact, it is at 109% 24 hours after you train.

Having high continual blood levels of PED's is what contributes to greater MPS. Exercise is what kick starts the whole process causing increases in hormones and cytokines such as testosterone, GH, IGF-1, hepato growth factor, Interleukin-5 (IL-5), Interleukin-6 (IL-6), fibroblast growth factor, and leukemia inhibitory factor, and insulin. Within a 24 hours or so, MGF then completely splices toward the systemic IGF-1 isoforms (IGF-1Ea and IGF-1Eb). Levels of IGF-1 have been found to remain elevated in muscle tissue for some time thereafter, with myogenic effects seen up to 72 hours postexercise. This whole process is accomplished through increases in mechanical tension, metabolic stress, and muscle damage.

So kindly explain to us why it doesn't make sense to use PED's to increase the hormones and cytokines involved in MPS during periods post training when MPS is at it's highest will not be beneficial. I know.....you "claim" there are less side effects but you fail to support that claim too. When you make claims like this I would assume you might back up your opinion with peer reviewed data.

MacDougall JD1, Gibala MJ, Tarnopolsky MA, MacDonald JR, Interisano SA, Yarasheski KE.The time course for elevated muscle protein synthesis following heavy resistance exercise.Can J Appl Physiol. 1995 Dec;20(4):480-6.

Abstract
It has been shown that muscle protein synthetic rate (MPS) is elevated in humans by 50% at 4 hrs following a bout of heavy resistance training, and by 109% at 24 hrs following training. This study further examined the time course for elevated muscle protein synthesis by examining its rate at 36 hrs following a training session. Six healthy young men performed 12 sets of 6- to 12-RM elbow flexion exercises with one arm while the opposite arm served as a control. MPS was calculated from the in vivo rate of incorporation of L-[1,2-13C2] leucine into biceps brachii of both arms using the primed constant infusion technique over 11 hrs. At an average time of 36 hrs postexercise, MPS in the exercised arm had returned to within 14% of the control arm value, the difference being nonsignificant. It is concluded that following a bout of heavy resistance training, MPS increases rapidly, is more than double at 24 hrs, and thereafter declines rapidly so that at 36 hrs it has almost returned to baseline.

Last edited:
OK, you are a MD, however, I have a master's degree in exercise science and have done extensive research in this area for quite some time (+22yrs). I trained at competed at the world class level and have been in gyms using PED's for 36 years.

Why do you want to use a PEDs only on the days you train when muscle protein synthesis rates (MPS) do not return to baseline for almost 36 hours (IGF-1 ~72 hours) In fact, it is at 109% 24 hours after you train.

Having high continual blood levels of PED's is what contributes to greater MPS. Exercise is what kick starts the whole process causing increases in hormones and cytokines such as testosterone, GH, IGF-1, hepato growth factor, Interleukin-5 (IL-5), Interleukin-6 (IL-6), fibroblast growth factor, and leukemia inhibitory factor, and insulin. Within a 24 hours or so, MGF then completely splices toward the systemic IGF-1 isoforms (IGF-1Ea and IGF-1Eb). Levels of IGF-1 have been found to remain elevated in muscle tissue for some time thereafter, with myogenic effects seen up to 72 hours postexercise. This whole process is accomplished through increases in mechanical tension, metabolic stress, and muscle damage.

So kindly explain to us why it doesn't make sense to use PED's to increase the hormones and cytokines involved in MPS during periods post training when MPS is at it's highest will not be beneficial. I know.....you "claim" there are less side effects but you fail to support that claim too. When you make claims like this I would assume you might back up your opinion with peer reviewed data.

MacDougall JD1, Gibala MJ, Tarnopolsky MA, MacDonald JR, Interisano SA, Yarasheski KE.The time course for elevated muscle protein synthesis following heavy resistance exercise.Can J Appl Physiol. 1995 Dec;20(4):480-6.

Abstract
It has been shown that muscle protein synthetic rate (MPS) is elevated in humans by 50% at 4 hrs following a bout of heavy resistance training, and by 109% at 24 hrs following training. This study further examined the time course for elevated muscle protein synthesis by examining its rate at 36 hrs following a training session. Six healthy young men performed 12 sets of 6- to 12-RM elbow flexion exercises with one arm while the opposite arm served as a control. MPS was calculated from the in vivo rate of incorporation of L-[1,2-13C2] leucine into biceps brachii of both arms using the primed constant infusion technique over 11 hrs. At an average time of 36 hrs postexercise, MPS in the exercised arm had returned to within 14% of the control arm value, the difference being nonsignificant. It is concluded that following a bout of heavy resistance training, MPS increases rapidly, is more than double at 24 hrs, and thereafter declines rapidly so that at 36 hrs it has almost returned to baseline.

Hey,

Great comment. You are absolutely correct. 40 hours is approximately the mark that proteins synthesis is occurring and therefor damaged tissue that IGF-1 one is most attracted too. I thank you for your contribution. I offered my opinion, there are no protocols for this, and that opinion was based on balancing the reward vs risk. I totally agree with you, if you want maximum gains and could careless about possible side effect, then inject every single day in to whatever muscle is most sore. But if you want to balance muscle growth with the side effects or even the fact that there is virtually no evidence that IGF-1 boosts athletic performance or strength. Also there is some evidence that the IGF hormanal axis is involved wit cancer cell growth.

The Role of the IGF System in Cancer Growth and Metastasis: Overview and Recent Insights
Amir Abbas Samani, Shoshana Yakar, Derek LeRoith, and Pnina Brodt

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Pnina Brodt, Department of Surgery, McGill University Health Center, Surgical Labs, Royal Victoria Hospital, Room H6.25687, Pine Avenue West, Montreal, Québec, Canada H3A 1A1. E-mail: [email protected]
DOI: **broken link removed**
First Published Online: December 01, 2006
ABSTRACT FULL TEXT FIGS REFS PDF CITED BY
Abstract
IGF-I receptor (IGF-IR) signaling and functions are mediated through the activities of a complex molecular network of positive (e.g., type I IGF) and negative (e.g., the type II IGF receptor, IGF-IIR) effectors. Under normal physiological conditions, the balance between the expression and activities of these molecules is tightly controlled. Changes in this delicate balance (e.g., overexpression of one effector) may trigger a cascade of molecular events that can ultimately lead to malignancy. In recent years, evidence has been mounting that the IGF axis may be involved in human cancer progression and can be targeted for therapeutic intervention. Here we review old and more recent evidence on the role the IGF system in malignancy and highlight experimental and clinical studies that provide novel insights into the complex mechanisms that contribute to its oncogenic potential. Controversies arising from conflicting evidence on the relevance of IGF-IR and its ligands to human cancer are discussed. Our review highlights the importance of viewing the IGF axis as a complex multifactorial system and shows that changes in the expression levels of any one component of the axis, in a given malignancy, should be interpreted with caution and viewed in a wider context that takes into account the expression levels, state of activation, accessibility, and functionality of other interacting components. Because IGF targeting for anticancer therapy is rapidly becoming a clinical reality, an understanding of this complexity is timely because it is likely to have an impact on the design, mode of action, and clinical outcomes of newly developed drugs.

**broken link removed**

Basically it is saying that it may not give us cancer but could increase the rate of cancer cell growth.

So to your point, yes, you are so right and I am very glad you brought it up. We are all adults and have to make our own decisions as to what we want and we should have as much info as possible to make that decision.

Thank you for contributing.

Abstract

Also to your point. If you are willing to inject everyday then you should also possibly be splitting the dose each day with the muscle worked that day and the muscle worked the previous day.

Would you agree?

Hey,

Great comment. You are absolutely correct. 40 hours is approximately the mark that proteins synthesis is occurring and therefor damaged tissue that IGF-1 one is most attracted too. I thank you for your contribution. I offered my opinion, there are no protocols for this, and that opinion was based on balancing the reward vs risk. I totally agree with you, if you want maximum gains and could careless about possible side effect, then inject every single day in to whatever muscle is most sore. But if you want to balance muscle growth with the side effects or even the fact that there is virtually no evidence that IGF-1 boosts athletic performance or strength. Also there is some evidence that the IGF hormanal axis is involved wit cancer cell growth.

The Role of the IGF System in Cancer Growth and Metastasis: Overview and Recent Insights
Amir Abbas Samani, Shoshana Yakar, Derek LeRoith, and Pnina Brodt

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Pnina Brodt, Department of Surgery, McGill University Health Center, Surgical Labs, Royal Victoria Hospital, Room H6.25687, Pine Avenue West, Montreal, Québec, Canada H3A 1A1. E-mail: [email protected]
DOI: **broken link removed**
First Published Online: December 01, 2006
ABSTRACT FULL TEXT FIGS REFS PDF CITED BY
Abstract
IGF-I receptor (IGF-IR) signaling and functions are mediated through the activities of a complex molecular network of positive (e.g., type I IGF) and negative (e.g., the type II IGF receptor, IGF-IIR) effectors. Under normal physiological conditions, the balance between the expression and activities of these molecules is tightly controlled. Changes in this delicate balance (e.g., overexpression of one effector) may trigger a cascade of molecular events that can ultimately lead to malignancy. In recent years, evidence has been mounting that the IGF axis may be involved in human cancer progression and can be targeted for therapeutic intervention. Here we review old and more recent evidence on the role the IGF system in malignancy and highlight experimental and clinical studies that provide novel insights into the complex mechanisms that contribute to its oncogenic potential. Controversies arising from conflicting evidence on the relevance of IGF-IR and its ligands to human cancer are discussed. Our review highlights the importance of viewing the IGF axis as a complex multifactorial system and shows that changes in the expression levels of any one component of the axis, in a given malignancy, should be interpreted with caution and viewed in a wider context that takes into account the expression levels, state of activation, accessibility, and functionality of other interacting components. Because IGF targeting for anticancer therapy is rapidly becoming a clinical reality, an understanding of this complexity is timely because it is likely to have an impact on the design, mode of action, and clinical outcomes of newly developed drugs.

**broken link removed**

Basically it is saying that it may not give us cancer but could increase the rate of cancer cell growth.

So to your point, yes, you are so right and I am very glad you brought it up. We are all adults and have to make our own decisions as to what we want and we should have as much info as possible to make that decision.

Thank you for contributing.

Welcome. I can't imagine why someone would take PED's if they are not willing to risk side effects. If you have cancer already, they stay away. However, we both know that side effects are much more dose dependent. Taking more is not always beneficial and could be detrimental. Dosing depends greatly on age and training status.

You sill have not shown us why you feel EDO has less side effects than every day or even lower dosage as I prescribe. Is there any research suggesting what I am assuming is your opinion is on the money?

Now from what I read is that research shows is that many with cancer have high IGF-1 levels. That in no way means shows that IGF-1 is the cause. Possibly many other hormones or cytokines could be the cause. In fact, research has also found that high levels of IGF binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) produced the opposite effect. So it could be that a deficiency IGF binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) is the cause? Possibly if you combine IGF-1 Lr3 with GH and/or MK-677 which are both known to increase IGFBP-3 any cancer risks can be avoided.

Cohen P, Clemmons DR, Rosenfeld RG. Does the GH-IGF axis play a role in cancer pathogenesis? Growth Horm IGF Res. 2000 Dec;10(6):297-305.

"These studies suggest that cancer risk is increased in individuals in whom both high IGF-I levels and low IGFBP-3 levels are present."

There is no research showing IGF-1 is definitively responsible for MPS but plenty showing cause and effect in combination with other hormones including insulin. Binding of insulin or IGF-1 to the IGF-1 receptor stimulates tyrosine phosphorylation of IRS-1. Activation of IRS-1 stimulates the PI3K/Akt cascade, leading to phosphorylation of Akt, which activates mTOR (leading to protein synthesis) and phosphorylates (inactivates) Fox0. As pFoxO cannot enter the nucleus and, therefore, does not stimulate muscle protein losses, this process limits muscle protein wasting. In the absence of pAkt, active Fox0 increases transcription of the E3 ubiquitin ligases MAFbx and TRIM63, resulting in muscle wasting. MicroRNAs regulate IGF-1/PI3K/Akt signalling; miR-486 downregulates PTEN, which results in an increase in pAkt levels, whereas miR-23a suppresses translation of MAFbx and TRIM63 by interacting with their 3′-untranslated regions. The result is an inhibition of muscle atrophy. Abbreviations: FoxO, forkhead box protein O; IGF, insulin-like growth factor; IRS-1, insulin receptor substrate 1; MAFbx, F-box only protein 32; mTOR, mammalian target of rapamycin; p, phosphorylated; PI3K, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; PTEN, phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate 3-phosphatase and dual-specificity protein phosphatase; TRIM63, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM63.

So in short, insulin/IGF-1 signalling stimulates protein synthesis and suppresses protein degradation.

Xiaonan H Wang and William E Mitch. Mechanisms of muscle wasting in chronic kidney disease. Nature Reviews Nephrology 10, 504–516 (2014)

What also there is research starting to show is that IGF-1 helps shuttle amino acids, glucose and water into the sarcoplasm of the muscle cell causing a loss in cellular integrity. This in turn apparently kickstarts MPS. Which is why many of us suggest using it pre-exercise. Does it affect athletic performance? Certainly not directly but most probably indirectly.

Also to your point. If you are willing to inject everyday then you should also possibly be splitting the dose each day with the muscle worked that day and the muscle worked the previous day.

Would you agree?

Not really. So are you as a MD, telling me that sub-q injections don't go systemic? From what I know there are 1000's of tiny capillaries in muscles. Much more that fat. So the speed of entry to the blood system should be much more rapid going IM that sub-q. However both will eventually go systemic so IMHO injecting into the muscles being used is useless especially with Lr3 that has an almost 23 hour 1/2 life.

I believe that Lr3 is best pre-workout on training days combines with insulin and GH/peptides.

Last edited:
Welcome. I can't imagine why someone would take PED's if they are not willing to risk side effects. If you have cancer already, they stay away. However, we both know that side effects are much more dose dependent. Taking more is not always beneficial and could be detrimental. Dosing depends greatly on age and training status.

You sill have not shown us why you feel EDO has less side effects than every day or even lower dosage as I prescribe. Is there any research suggesting what I am assuming is your opinion is on the money?

Now from what I read is that research shows is that many with cancer have high IGF-1 levels. That in no way means shows that IGF-1 is the cause. Possibly many other hormones or cytokines could be the cause. In fact, research has also found that high levels of IGF binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) produced the opposite effect. So it could be that a deficiency IGF binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) is the cause? Possibly if you combine IGF-1 Lr3 with GH and/or MK-677 which are both known to increase IGFBP-3 any cancer risks can be avoided.

Cohen P, Clemmons DR, Rosenfeld RG. Does the GH-IGF axis play a role in cancer pathogenesis? Growth Horm IGF Res. 2000 Dec;10(6):297-305.

"These studies suggest that cancer risk is increased in individuals in whom both high IGF-I levels and low IGFBP-3 levels are present."

There is no research showing IGF-1 is definitively responsible for MPS but plenty showing cause and effect in combination with other hormones including insulin. Binding of insulin or IGF-1 to the IGF-1 receptor stimulates tyrosine phosphorylation of IRS-1. Activation of IRS-1 stimulates the PI3K/Akt cascade, leading to phosphorylation of Akt, which activates mTOR (leading to protein synthesis) and phosphorylates (inactivates) Fox0. As pFoxO cannot enter the nucleus and, therefore, does not stimulate muscle protein losses, this process limits muscle protein wasting. In the absence of pAkt, active Fox0 increases transcription of the E3 ubiquitin ligases MAFbx and TRIM63, resulting in muscle wasting. MicroRNAs regulate IGF-1/PI3K/Akt signalling; miR-486 downregulates PTEN, which results in an increase in pAkt levels, whereas miR-23a suppresses translation of MAFbx and TRIM63 by interacting with their 3′-untranslated regions. The result is an inhibition of muscle atrophy. Abbreviations: FoxO, forkhead box protein O; IGF, insulin-like growth factor; IRS-1, insulin receptor substrate 1; MAFbx, F-box only protein 32; mTOR, mammalian target of rapamycin; p, phosphorylated; PI3K, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; PTEN, phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate 3-phosphatase and dual-specificity protein phosphatase; TRIM63, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM63.

So in short, insulin/IGF-1 signalling stimulates protein synthesis and suppresses protein degradation.

Xiaonan H Wang and William E Mitch. Mechanisms of muscle wasting in chronic kidney disease. Nature Reviews Nephrology 10, 504–516 (2014)

What also there is research starting to show is that IGF-1 helps shuttle amino acids, glucose and water into the sarcoplasm of the muscle cell causing a loss in cellular integrity. This in turn apparently kickstarts MPS. Which is why many of us suggest using it pre-exercise. Does it affect athletic performance? Certainly not directly but most probably indirectly.

Not really. So are you as a MD, telling me that sub-q injections don't go systemic? From what I know there are 1000's of tiny capillaries in muscles. Much more that fat. So the speed of entry to the blood system should be much more rapid going IM that sub-q. However both will eventually go systemic so IMHO injecting into the muscles being used is useless especially with Lr3 that has an almost 23 hour 1/2 life.

I believe that Lr3 is best pre-workout on training days combines with insulin and GH/peptides.

Great contribution. I am glad to have you as part of the thread. You are very knowledgeable is this. Unfortunately, due to the nature of my job i do not have time to back and forth with you on this. I agree you have sound principals. I pretty much agree with everything you are saying. But like I said there are no clinical studies to prove that IGF-1 even works to cause any super-physiological gains if you are not deficient in IGF. Therefor, for this specific peptide I urge on the side of caution. I also did state why injection on only workout days would be best in my opinion, there is less effect on resting tissues. Do I have studies to back it up? NO, because there are no studies to indicate this even works as I have already stated a few times now. But the science is there. This is not an argument, this is a place for learning. I really appreciate all the information you presented to everyone. We can all learn from you, including me. Thank you for the learnings.

Great contribution. I am glad to have you as part of the thread. You are very knowledgeable is this. Unfortunately, due to the nature of my job i do not have time to back and forth with you on this. I agree you have sound principals. I pretty much agree with everything you are saying. But like I said there are no clinical studies to prove that IGF-1 even works to cause any super-physiological gains if you are not deficient in IGF. Therefor, for this specific peptide I urge on the side of caution. I also did state why injection on only workout days would be best in my opinion, there is less effect on resting tissues. Do I have studies to back it up? NO, because there are no studies to indicate this even works as I have already stated a few times now. But the science is there. This is not an argument, this is a place for learning. I really appreciate all the information you presented to everyone. We can all learn from you, including me. Thank you for the learnings.

I understand time constraints. I work for a living too and put in quite a few hours each week. If you don't have time for debates or to defend your postings then don't do it. But you came here asking for questions. But let me remind you, educated people always question, idiots just take what they are told.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...32925-4-week-igf-lr3-limit-2.html#post2341593

Both of these have to do with IGF-1R and AR. Kind of dispels myths about desensitization.

As for the science being there apparently it is not. People who have cancer are also low in IGFBP3. Those who lift weight, use testosterone, insulin, GH, peptides or MK-677 are high in IGFBP3. I am not here to argue with you but you drew me into this when you put up opinions/facts that I do not believe to be true. If we are going to continue to make this a place to learn, we have to present and debate facts, not myths or opinions. I have presented data from peer reviewed studies. Sorry you don't have any more time to debate.

Hi Dr. K. So I have been diagnosed with a bone bruise in my right femur, on the inside condyle. It has been negatively effecting my training in many ways for over a year now. After it was diagnosed via MRI I took 3 months completely off squats and deadlifts and wore a brace around 2/3 of that time. Despite this, it hasn't healed.

What I'm wondering is, if this diagnosis is correct, is there a peptide, or several, that could aid drastically in this healing process? I'm pretty fed up with not being able to train hard because of this.

All this medical doctor bullshit is a joke .. A true medical doctor wouldn't turn to peptides and forums to make a living maybe once retired but not now, there is way to much $ to be made elsewhere.

All you idiots who jump
On the ban-wagon of "ooo a doctor is here " like swarm them.. Are retarded..

And mainly all they are showing is "test" there are millions of test out there and they all can point in so many different directions..

Look at the words used in the posting .. As
"I believe"
"I suggest"
"My thoughts "
Etc etc..

Nobody is 100%... And almost every peptide user in here has more hands on exp than these "medical"
Doctors that have read a piece of paper and say they "better understand"

Anyone can research 20 mins and show 30 studies and points form them. Big deal.

Just like Dr Kim tried telling me for a hair follicle infection her "super cream" was the one and ONLY item to work and repair my problems.. Few weeks later with an anti fugal 88c a steroid cream and body powder I was fine.
GTFO of here with all this medical doctor bullshit.
And if your risking your med lisc. While still practicing in the field your summer than everyone even thinks..

Rant over !!!

All this medical doctor bullshit is a joke .. A true medical doctor wouldn't turn to peptides and forums to make a living maybe once retired but not now, there is way to much $ to be made elsewhere.

All you idiots who jump
On the ban-wagon of "ooo a doctor is here " like swarm them.. Are retarded..

And mainly all they are showing is "test" there are millions of test out there and they all can point in so many different directions..

Look at the words used in the posting .. As
"I believe"
"I suggest"
"My thoughts "
Etc etc..

Nobody is 100%... And almost every peptide user in here has more hands on exp than these "medical"
Doctors that have read a piece of paper and say they "better understand"

Anyone can research 20 mins and show 30 studies and points form them. Big deal.

Just like Dr Kim tried telling me for a hair follicle infection her "super cream" was the one and ONLY item to work and repair my problems.. Few weeks later with an anti fugal 88c a steroid cream and body powder I was fine.
GTFO of here with all this medical doctor bullshit.
And if your risking your med lisc. While still practicing in the field your summer than everyone even thinks..

Rant over !!!
Doctors have no world experience. It's not like they use the drugs themselves. Most of us forum junkies are using this shit ourselves, daily, for long periods of time.

Well said!

Doctors have no world experience. It's not like they use the drugs themselves. Most of us forum junkies are using this shit ourselves, daily, for long periods of time.

Well said!

Dr. Dre has real world experienced with "the sticky icky icky green."
Hahaha :sta:-wars:sta:-wars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws