over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Guys On Here...

woody00's a beast...Still see him pop in here and on AnaSCI.

Another that I don't think competed but had/has great shape for it I think is Hawkmoon!

Lol I though they were talking about themost impresive member
Most impressive member that didn't compete and could have done well had they.

woody00's a beast...Still see him pop in here and on AnaSCI.

Another that I don't think competed but had/has great shape for it I think is Hawkmoon!
X2 @hawkmoon

What no mention of Vander?
Also remember Gooey? I think maybe gooey did turn pro? Crazy legs
Yes gooey and also Darren Dudash I think his name was... he may have posted as DD or double d? He was on of Justin Harris athletes along with me at 2005 Jr. Nationals

All the people I named did compete and had great potential but for reasons of their own quit competing.

I think @hawkmoon has competed before also.

All the people I named did compete and had great potential but for reasons of their own quit competing.

I think @hawkmoon has competed before also.
I think Vander competed too, or was in the process of doing so when he came back this last time...I went to check real quick and noticed someone banned his ass for something:LOL::unsure:

But thread's going in the right direction for the most part...Most names somewhat fit the criteria, and it's good bringing them up anyways:cool:

edit: Just throwing out names of guys that grew into monsters from when they first got here...Guys like xjpx, Dusty, Gooey, etc are a good reminiscences.

Sorry, I did what I would have told anyone else to do “use the damn search function.”

You can learn a lot about someone using the search feature and scrolling. Multiple back injuries and a shoulder which I saw he was planning a partial replacement for. Yet he still looked like this and only 1.5- 2g of gear from what I gathered a week. I can fully understand why he didn’t compete though now. Beast. 😎

View attachment 186492View attachment 186493View attachment 186494View attachment 186495
Round full muscle bellies, pipes for veins but fuck his serratus and intercostals look like a topographical fucking map!

I think Vander competed too, or was in the process of doing so when he came back this last time...I went to check real quick and noticed someone banned his ass for something:LOL::unsure:

But thread's going in the right direction for the most part...Most names somewhat fit the criteria, and it's good bringing them up anyways:cool:

edit: Just throwing out names of guys that grew into monsters from when they first got here...Guys like xjpx, Dusty, Gooey, etc are a good reminiscences.
Dusty as in Dusty H.?

Dusty as in Dusty H.?
Yeah, he was like what 215lbs when he first started on here...Now walks around close to 300lbs!

...That should have competed, but never went that direction:unsure:

Which members on here could have done very well if they had chosen to compete??

I'll start with one that came to mind from someone we have been talking about in
one of my Sponsor threads => Mike1107

Shape, size, genetics, everything needed to succeed on the competitive side:cool:

VanderV is another that comes to mind, had he had the right person guiding him!

I remember @Big A calling @b-boy very early on that he would be a member that gained his Pro card!!

What other members over the years would have made solid competitors in the sport?

A
X2 for Mike

Just speaking of older members, competitors or not...

What happened to Phidias?? He had everything to do very well!

A

Does anyone have pics of this guy? For some reason I don’t remember his physique, for all of you guys to be blown away by him says something. Would love to see some pics if anyone has some or an old thread link.

I agree with @3BILLS as I know a handful of guys at the gyms I train at who look insane, run the cycles and eat the diet even. But when I push them to compete or get on stage they shut down or want no part of it. Almost as if it would take away their reason for looking that way and bodybuilding.

Any of us who compete can probably totally relate to that- competing is so selfish and takes everything from you. We do it because we love it and the process, but competing at a high level can easily take that out of you if you’re not careful IMO.

I've been working out for what 25 plus years. In my early 20's I realized quickly i didn't have what it took to be competitive.

Every time I attempted to plan something for a show it really took the enjoyment out.

I have a ton of respect for you guys that compete successfully.

Heck I can't stick to a clean diet for more then a day 😅

Sorry, I did what I would have told anyone else to do “use the damn search function.”

You can learn a lot about someone using the search feature and scrolling. Multiple back injuries and a shoulder which I saw he was planning a partial replacement for. Yet he still looked like this and only 1.5- 2g of gear from what I gathered a week. I can fully understand why he didn’t compete though now. Beast. 😎

View attachment 186492View attachment 186493View attachment 186494View attachment 186495

Beast mode bro!

Just speaking of older members, competitors or not...

What happened to Phidias?? He had everything to do very well!

A
Yes kid had a fantastic physique (Phidias)

bro, fuck yeah

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner