advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg:My journey to the USPA Nationals Meet in July...

Good luck brother! I will definitely follow along as this looks like a good cycle and log. I haven't seen anything from Halo around in a while. I've got some of Omni's test prop that is smooth for prop

595 raw bench? Awesome.

6 plates is bad-ass territory...and rarely seen in gyms.
Yes sir,I know since I've been incorporating a lot of Stronman training into my routine (about 2 yrs now) my lifts have been going up in weight a lot faster...In any sport, if your not in it to win it,someone else is lol...Thank you bro I'm the heaviest lifter in my gym by quite a bit... A lot of good guys around but they're focused on body composition (look not strength)...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Very cool! I'll be following for sure

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"
Hey brother nice to see a fellow Powerlifter following this...Any advice feel free to give,I'm open to suggestion's brother...

THE REAPER

Last night I injected .70ml of Test E 250mg/ml and .70ml of EQ 300mg/ml...Did 2 separate pins using a 29g 1/2inch slin pin...Will be doing my Test E and EQ on M,W,F like this for now...I may change it when adding the NPP and Mast P...

THE REAPER

Last night I injected .70ml of Test E 250mg/ml and .70ml of EQ 300mg/ml...Did 2 separate pins using a 29g 1/2inch slin pin...Will be doing my Test E and EQ on M,W,F like this for now...I may change it when adding the NPP and Mast P...

THE REAPER
Okay forgot to mention that there was no pip from either injection... Nor any soreness later...Had a lil bit to much of that codiene cough syrup in me when I posted the injection :)...

THE REAPER

1489531570827.jpg At the gym the other day,was lil heavier than I like at 302#s...Right now being sick,know I'm def down from that right now...Tennys post of the steak and taters has got me actually hungry now...

THE REAPER

Took my Test E and EQ a pin a few minutes ago,pinned same as Mon...Used 2 slin pins and did the .70ml/cc of each...I also have been using the slin pins to draw the product,it's draws very nicely using the 29g 1/2 inch insulin syringe...No pip with the inj so loving that of course...

THE REAPER

I have a box of 27g 1/2inch needles from sterilesyringes.com I'm going to use when I add in more compounds...Also running (I run all year) Syntheteks,Synthergine for liver support and Synthelamin B12...

THE REAPER

What would you say your deadlift training looked like going from 600-700? I'm wanting to hit by 700 by the end of the year so curious

What would you say your deadlift training looked like going from 600-700? I'm wanting to hit by 700 by the end of the year so curious
Grip was the first factor I dealt with and so I did farmers walks with a weight mechanism I made at work...Second was incorporating Strong man activities to my training,that has had my numbers going up like crazy...And if your form is perfect helps a ton, also I'm almost 6ft3 so being taller helped with the heavy deads...I used tohardly ever use grips but lately I've been using them in my pulling when training so my strenght is actually way higher than my raw grip...Hope this helped brother, just how I seen my best results going heavier...

THE REAPER

Grip was the first factor I dealt with and so I did farmers walks with a weight mechanism I made at work...Second was incorporating Strong man activities to my training,that has had my numbers going up like crazy...And if your form is perfect helps a ton, also I'm almost 6ft3 so being taller helped with the heavy deads...I used tohardly ever use grips but lately I've been using them in my pulling when training so my strenght is actually way higher than my raw grip...Hope this helped brother, just how I seen my best results going heavier...

THE REAPER
1489594931666.jpg Made these a couple years ago,that's when I first started using them...I love them,can add as much weight as I need...

THE REAPER

Okay I'm starting to feel a little better,haven't trained since Monday because of being sick...Hell of a way to start a thread huh lol...Will be doing some lighter Chest and triceps tomorrow,can't not train ( double negative but fuck it) tomorrow... Usually at end of Training for that day I do weighted dips...Last couple weeks been chaining 180#s to my belt...Going to stay at that for tomorrow... This is my plan for now at least lol...

THE REAPER

Looking large and in charrrrgggeeee my dude!
Being crazy strong was always number 1 in my heart and always will be!
You are an inspiration, huge and strong!
Stay safe! God Bless! And keep on doin work cuzz!:headbang:

Great log so far. I compete in raw powerlifting as well and love strength. Good luck and I will follow along as well. How tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great log so far. I compete in raw powerlifting as well and love strength. Good luck and I will follow along as well. How tall are you?

I'm just a hair under 6ft3 so I'll always say I'm 6ft2...What's your stats and prs brother, just curious...

THE REAPER

Wanted to let everyone know that yes I compete,but I do this as a hobby... This is not something I'm trying to make a career out of,just love doing it...And yes when I show up at a meet I'm there to smash my competition so I take it very seriously... With that being said let's see what kinda #s I'm going to smash at this National meet...

THE REAPER

I am a Raw Powerlifter...I compete right at 280# weight class...My PR as of today are Bench 595#,Deadlift 715#,Squat with wraps 810#,total-2120#s...I train for strength, I also incorporate Strongman in my training...

THE REAPER

Nice # brother. Keep joint heath man. I had to pull the plug at 35 due to shoulder. On surgery in 2001 and my next would have to be replacement. After I won 2009 raw bench national I made a tough decision to stop and switch to bodybuilding. I'll be following this

Nice # brother. Keep joint heath man. I had to pull the plug at 35 due to shoulder. On surgery in 2001 and my next would have to be replacement. After I won 2009 raw bench national I made a tough decision to stop and switch to bodybuilding. I'll be following this

Thanks brother, I'm 37 now,didn't know if I posted that in this thread...Honestly besides the getting older pains, my joints and body feel pretty good,which I'm very thankfull for...I do take a otc supplement for my joints works very good for me...Other than my left shoulder I injured in a fight in 2003 my body is holding up for me...I'm going to lift heavily until I or my body tells me to stop...

THE REAPER

Okay did light chest and tris today,felt good to be training but haven't really ate anything in the last few days so it took a toll on me...I'm feeling better now so about to eat a good meal,thinking 8 eggs,1# of bacon 9 biscuts with honey and butter,and about 2qts whole milk...Right after training did a Serious Mass protein shake, 50g protein,1600 cal etc...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner