advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg:My journey to the USPA Nationals Meet in July...

You are a large man. I bet everyone stays out of your way both in the gym and in public. Doing great BD. Awesome log so far.

I'm just a hair under 6ft3 so I'll always say I'm 6ft2...What's your stats and prs brother, just curious...

THE REAPER

I am 6'2" and weigh 230 lbs. compete as a master since I am 42. Coming back after injuries so my numbers from last meet are 500 lbs squat, 413 lbs bench and 550 lbs deadlift. Hoping to up them a bit more next meet to get back to where I use to be eventually. Oh yeah I compete raw no wraps. Naked knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 6'2" and weigh 230 lbs. compete as a master since I am 42. Coming back after injuries so my numbers from last meet are 500 lbs squat, 413 lbs bench and 550 lbs deadlift. Hoping to up them a bit more next meet to get back to where I use to be eventually. Oh yeah I compete raw no wraps. Naked knees.

Very cool brother, yeah I've gotta go with wraps on the squat,I don't want to blow a knee out lol...I do what I can to hopefully prevent injuries...I've squatted really heavy without wraps just don't like it...

THE REAPER

Very cool brother, yeah I've gotta go with wraps on the squat,I don't want to blow a knee out lol...I do what I can to hopefully prevent injuries...I've squatted really heavy without wraps just don't like it...

THE REAPER

That's cool. I may switch to wraps next competition after this one. Keep up the hard work.

Yeah for me in squats gotta wrap no matter what weight I'm lifting... Leg presses or anything else is very controlled so don't worry about them there...And thanks brother good luck with your meet also...Train hard and heavy...

THE REAPER

Trained back today...Didn't go very heavy today either...I am feeling 100% better now,just going to start my training as normal on Monday...Felt good to hit the weights again...Def going to be sore tomorrow lol...Will go into detail on my training on Monday when I'm training 100%...Thanks for the following it's gonna get good on Monday...

THE REAPER

Okay sorry was to busy to post about yesterday (Monday) training...I trained legs yesterday,about 3 1/2hr training session...First thing I always do when training legs is when i get to the gym I hop on the bicycle and just do that for 15 mins to warm my legs up...Started at Squat put 3 plates on and did as many reps as I could (37) before I had to break and add a plate...Then repped that out as many as I could (26)...Than I did my work set which was 685# for 8 reps...Felt good knees were feeling great,I was pumped so did 1 more work set at 760# for 3 reps...Took a break (walked around and drank some water for 5 minutes)...Than hit the leg press,I was pumped up pretty good so loaded it down and did 3 work sets of 5-8reps,till failure on all 3 sets...On leg press I go knees to ears when doing work sets...Did lunges with 160# dbs by 60...Did 5 sets...Went ahead and did farmers walk with 350# a side(did 20 steps by 4 times)...Finished off with weighted calf raises(repped out starting with 3 plates to failure, dropping a plate than repeat till 1 plate...Done,could barely walk...Good training day for me,if I'm sore next day like I am today I know I did something...

THE REAPER

Doing shoulders tonight so I'll post that when I have time...Defiantly impressed with Omni Labs dvds...Very smooth, no pip what so ever...Honestly I can't even tell I'm pinning when pinning... Using a 27g 1/2inch from mysterilesyringes.com love there product... This week I'm going to stay with just the 500mg Test e and 600mg of EQ,with 5ius of HGH day...Will change up next Monday...

THE REAPER

1490151281731.jpg Just figured I'd post a pic of one of my babies...Weather has been awesome so took this to the gym tonight...

THE REAPER

View attachment 90291Just figured I'd post a pic of one of my babies...Weather has been awesome so took this to the gym tonight...

THE REAPER
And yes built her myself,full Harley drag bike...139ci motor,Jims 6 speed racing trans,full custom paint,dual 50mm Webber carbs,398rwh,416ftlbs torque...For the track have a big tire M/T slick,wheelie bars,and a chute to attach...

THE REAPER

Nice bike brother.

Okay I'm very bad about this logging thing,I'm already behind been very busy...Sorry guys,I'll get better as I go(hopefully lol)...Okay on Tuesday I did shoulders and to catch up I'm going to do just a brief summary of Shoulders...2hr training session,started with seated db press warm up was 100# db for 3 sets by 15 reps...Okay got the boood pumping shoulders feeling good so straight to 2 work sets,160# db till failure (14) than 140# till failure (14 again) so did 1 more heavy work set 160# by 8 reps done on that...Break for a few than went to barbell press 3 work sets till failure standing,did 4 plates first set (15)second did(10) so added a plate (5 plates) by(6) done...Did some dumbbell shoulder raisies started in a line on the rack started 55# then 45# then 35# then 25#,did 10 reps of each back to back...Repeated 2 more times...Did a few cable exercises than was done for Shoulders...Was a good session...

THE REAPER

495 lbs barbell shoulder press for reps! That's boss.

No training on Wednesday, doing chest tonight...Will report back on chest tonight if I have time...

THE REAPER

495 lbs barbell shoulder press for reps! That's boss.

Yes sir gotta go heavy or go home for me... Yes it took a lot to take the mental aspect of the weight out of my mind and just hit it as hard as I could,knowing that no matter if I only got 1 rep up I would have been pleased but 5 reps followed after the 1...Really blew my mind I did it not once but 6 full reps...Took Wednesday off because after really heavy training days I need at least 1 day to let my body rest physically and mentality... Now ready to smash some heavy weight on chest tonight...

THE REAPER

Okay I smashed out chest tonight felt really good to train today... As usual I like to warm up the muscle group I'm targeting if going heavy,for today felt like just starting with the bench, no incline...Started with 3 plates to rep out for my warm up,didn't count just did reps till felt a good pump going...Than I wanted to do a work set with 4 plates got 15 reps...Than added another plate (5 plates)for a heavy drop set,got 12 reps dropped a plate,got 10 dropped a plate and so on till I was down to 1 plate and repped 15,didn't want to go till failure...Did incline 1 workset 5 plates got 13 reps till failure,then got the dbs for incline did 160#s for 6 reps dropped weight...Went back to flat bench with same weight dbs Did 2 work sets got 10 reps fist set,2nd set got 7 reps...I was definitely feeling the pump good...Went to cable flys and repped a few sets out till I was depleted...Did my usual for end of chest,weighted dips...200#s of weight did 8,dropped to 160#s got 8,dropped to 120#s got 8 again...Dropped the weight completely and just did as many as I could 2 sets till failure... Felt really good tonight next chest day going to have to up the weight a little as got to many reps for the weight I was pushing...Arms are for Friday (tomorrow)...Actually got to write out my training for today lol...

THE REAPER

You are killing it. Your strength is impressive. How old are you? I wish I was still a young buck. At my age an injury takes forever to come back from.

Damn dude, your numbers are insane!

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws