mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg:My journey to the USPA Nationals Meet in July...

You are killing it. Your strength is impressive. How old are you? I wish I was still a young buck. At my age an injury takes forever to come back from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 37yrs old...Very much apreaciated brother...

THE REAPER

Damn dude, your numbers are insane!

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"
I'm telling you brother since I incorporated Strongman Training my strenght has been going up very quickly...

THE REAPER

Okay I'm very bad about this logging thing,I'm already behind been very busy...Sorry guys,I'll get better as I go(hopefully lol)...Okay on Tuesday I did shoulders and to catch up I'm going to do just a brief summary of Shoulders...2hr training session,started with seated db press warm up was 100# db for 3 sets by 15 reps...Okay got the boood pumping shoulders feeling good so straight to 2 work sets,160# db till failure (14) than 140# till failure (14 again) so did 1 more heavy work set 160# by 8 reps done on that...Break for a few than went to barbell press 3 work sets till failure standing,did 4 plates first set (15)second did(10) so added a plate (5 plates) by(6) done...Did some dumbbell shoulder raisies started in a line on the rack started 55# then 45# then 35# then 25#,did 10 reps of each back to back...Repeated 2 more times...Did a few cable exercises than was done for Shoulders...Was a good session...

THE REAPER

Dam solid

Keep killing it brother! Can not wait to see those bloods done! :headbang:

Okay had a good arm workout last night... This one is not going to be detailed much...Triceps I hit first,did some skull crushers and cable to hit tris...Didn't go to heavy due to chest day before...Biceps did some db curls,curl bar curls,machine curls moderate weight on everything... Ended with forearms did some excercises to really pump them out...Not going to weight train today,but will go swim laps,than off with the family tonight for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...Will be doing heavy back,deadlifting tomorrow as my meet for The Pig Iron Classic is in a couple weeks...Will be going for a new pr in bench and Squat, no deadlifts at this meet...Than kicking in high gear for the Nationals in Vegas...As of now I'm using a different Trainer for the National meet...Hope everyone has a great weekend...

THE REAPER

Okay had a good arm workout last night... This one is not going to be detailed much...Triceps I hit first,did some skull crushers and cable to hit tris...Didn't go to heavy due to chest day before...Biceps did some db curls,curl bar curls,machine curls moderate weight on everything... Ended with forearms did some excercises to really pump them out...Not going to weight train today,but will go swim laps,than off with the family tonight for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...Will be doing heavy back,deadlifting tomorrow as my meet for The Pig Iron Classic is in a couple weeks...Will be going for a new pr in bench and Squat, no deadlifts at this meet...Than kicking in high gear for the Nationals in Vegas...As of now I'm using a different Trainer for the National meet...Hope everyone has a great weekend...

THE REAPER
Forgot to add going to see the rodeo itself,and Brad Paisley will be performing tonight...

THE REAPER

What gear are you running ?

Right now just on 500mg Test E wk,600mg EQ wk,5iu HGH day for last 2 weeks...Before that just 250mg Test E,4ius HGH day for at least 4 months...

THE REAPER

Heading to the house of iron to train back and get some good deads in...Will post back tonight if possible,if not will tomorrow... Today will be my last real heavy training session till after The Pig Iron Classic Meet in a few weeks...

THE REAPER

Okay did back last night... My focus last night was pulling some heavyweight since it was my last heavy training day...It went good,gotta work on my grip when deadlifting on this HGH though lol...My hands kept cramping and going numb...I'll probably lower the dose is it doesn't subside in a week(I increase my GH very slowly because of this,and should be gone in a week max I've been on HGH since beginning of October)...For warm up I did wide grip pull ups, bodyweight (15reps by 5sets...Than added 90#s (2 45# plates with chain) and did 10r by 2set...Dropped a plate and did same...Done,went to bent over rows with the heavy bar,started at 2 plate (225#s) 10reps by 2...Dropped a plate did same,dropped to just bar did till failure... Back was feeling good and arms and tendons were feeling awesome, no problem with my grip yet...Than it was time to separate the men from the boys on deadlift...Started with 505#s to rep by 3,went great and felt great...Upped it to 615#s to rep by 3,went smooth again but could start feeling my hands tighten up pretty good normal when I upped the gh so didn't worry...Wanted to up the weight to what I wanted to pull at the meet in a couple weeks witch was planning on 715#s (I always pull the weight twice that I plan on as my weight in comp,just how I do it)pulled 715# no problem locked out would've got a greenlight if was a competition so good,set down went to pull strength was there locked out for 2 another green light,except dropped the weight instead of setting down because CTS hit me hard in right hand...(At comp for people that don't know on some you have to pull it and set it down or it's redlighted as a bad lift)I know this is normal with HGH as a side at first when gripping really heavyweight, but man it was like I was on 10ius a day and not 5ius...Did 10iu before not worth the pain for me...But everything went good for training besides that...At the meet in a few weeks it's only Squat and bench,but I'm guest lifting for deadlift...That's only reason I care on that one...Part 1 of 2...

THE REAPER

Part 2 of 2,(sorry the training was a long ass post lol)...Okay I'm thinking of moving up a weight class or 2 because I am a Powerlifter because I love the strength sports,I love bodybuilding but the guys I'm always watching are the Strongman,Brian Shaw,Eddie Hall,and of course the strongest man to walk the earth Big Fucking Z...I love everything about the strenght and just pure power all the guys put out...It's about techniques just as much as it is about strength...Well what I was getting to was in my weight class I really don't see much competition when I compete...And I do this as a hobby,I love it...But I'm tired of showing up at Nationals and my comp is 150# lower than my totals...I compete to Win just like everyone else, but when you get to that point when your just competing against your own PRs it starts getting old...I wanna know what everyone thinks,am I just losing it with being in my prime or should I step up and Really Compete against guys that I don't know if can or cannot out PR me at a competition...

THE REAPER

Part 2 of 2,(sorry the training was a long ass post lol)...Okay I'm thinking of moving up a weight class or 2 because I am a Powerlifter because I love the strength sports,I love bodybuilding but the guys I'm always watching are the Strongman,Brian Shaw,Eddie Hall,and of course the strongest man to walk the earth Big Fucking Z...I love everything about the strenght and just pure power all the guys put out...It's about techniques just as much as it is about strength...Well what I was getting to was in my weight class I really don't see much competition when I compete...And I do this as a hobby,I love it...But I'm tired of showing up at Nationals and my comp is 150# lower than my totals...I compete to Win just like everyone else, but when you get to that point when your just competing against your own PRs it starts getting old...I wanna know what everyone thinks,am I just losing it with being in my prime or should I step up and Really Compete against guys that I don't know if can or cannot out PR me at a competition...

THE REAPER
As to this I pretty much know what I'm going to do,just would love to hear feed back and maybe decide something else...Thanks in advance...

THE REAPER

Great log, love the detail. What is you diet like? Calories and macros breakdown out of curiosity.

Great log, love the detail. What is you diet like? Calories and macros breakdown out of curiosity.

Honestly I'd have to sit down for awhile and everything up lol...I always try to eat as much as possible...I eat anything that I feel like,sometimes really just have to make myself eat or I feel horrible... I will when I have the time to try and really add everything up brother and post...I'll do like taking pics of my meals,weight,nutrition on it and all...

THE REAPER

Today was going to change a few things on my compounds I'm running, but I've decided to only add in Mast P for the time being...So compounds look like this as of today-
Omni Labs Products
525mg Test E wk pin M,W,F
415mg EQ wk pin M,W,F
420mg Mast P pin ed .60ml
TP HGH (Meditrope) pin 5iu day
Will change after my state meet in a couple weeks...Than I'll be training for my National meet in Vegas in July...

THE REAPER

I think if you're tall enough to move up a weight class or two without feeling awful it's only going to help your bench and squat. Deadlift is a little different leverage wise if you're a big guy but not tall. I'm 6'3 and Ed Coan told me with my leverages that I needed to be 350 to be competitive. At 320, I can't imagine what I'd feel like 30lbs bigger or what that would do to my health. And there's a huge difference in totals from being top 20 shw and top 10. I'm not sure it's worth my health since none of us get paid for this shit. But then again... winning is a great feeling. Lol

I think if you're tall enough to move up a weight class or two without feeling awful it's only going to help your bench and squat. Deadlift is a little different leverage wise if you're a big guy but not tall. I'm 6'3 and Ed Coan told me with my leverages that I needed to be 350 to be competitive. At 320, I can't imagine what I'd feel like 30lbs bigger or what that would do to my health. And there's a huge difference in totals from being top 20 shw and top 10. I'm not sure it's worth my health since none of us get paid for this shit. But then again... winning is a great feeling. Lol

Yeah I'm a hair under 6ft3 and comp at 280#s,or least weigh in for the comp close to that...Than I'm around 290-295# when competing... I was thinking about going up to the around 300# to maybe next class above...I don't know about staying above around 320# for good to compete...You're 100% right,for our height anything about that and we'll be fat and not lean, plus very hard on our bodies... Not like we tear them up enough as it is brother lol...I'm glad you chimed in bro,a fellow (heavy,big) powerlifter like yourself I always enjoy your advice...I do like to stay pretty lean for a meet also...I'll carry more bf% while training than drop it for my meet...Has not hindered my lifts at all also...My Respect XHeavyX...Brothers of Power...

THE REAPER

Just out of curiosity, why are you running the hgh? I ask because personally I don't see why a powerlifter would want to use it. I can see it hindering strength due to pumps and grip strength being affected.

Is it to keep bodyfat lower? Help heal injuries?

Just out of curiosity, why are you running the hgh? I ask because personally I don't see why a powerlifter would want to use it. I can see it hindering strength due to pumps and grip strength being affected.

Is it to keep bodyfat lower? Help heal injuries?
Injuries, healing and I honestly just love the effects from long term use...I will go from 2 -5 ius max a day...When blasting I'll bump up to 5iu max now but usually stay 2-3ius day...It's really a wonder drug when getting older,body feels a lot better on it, and just the well being and so fourth...Actually might be lowering back to 4iu day for the blast...But normally the CTS I don't even feel except sometimes on 2-3ius...

THE REAPER

Good stuff Big. My grip strength goes to shitttttttt and have to use wrist straps on just about every pull exercise

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear