advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

I know, it is unorthodox, but HCG provides the test base and estrogen, Anadrol is a potent anabolic and so is deca.
On Anadrol, zero issues, no water retention. I get all from Turkey. Real HG Anapolon. Deca is Aspen. Real gear, not the UGL crap.

On test: bloat, moon face, libido is up and down, not much strength gains, anxiety, fatigue. Test is inferior

I know, it is unorthodox, but HCG provides the test base and estrogen, Anadrol is a potent anabolic and so is deca.
On Anadrol, zero issues, no water retention. I get all from Turkey. Real HG Anapolon. Deca is Aspen. Real gear, not the UGL crap.

On test: bloat, moon face, libido is up and down, not much strength gains, anxiety, fatigue. Test is inferior
@CaptainA (Gotta love the Anadrol),

Strength gear that I've been succesfull with... Test, Tren and A50 are a pretty dynamic stack... maybe some EQ in with the Tren. Again, great info to see what the other strength athletes are successful with.

Casey.

@CaptainA (Gotta love the Anadrol),

Strength gear that I've been succesfull with... Test, Tren and A50 are a pretty dynamic stack... maybe some EQ in with the Tren. Again, great info to see what the other strength athletes are successful with.

Casey.

Thank you bro!

Anadrol is not as toxic as everyone claims it is. Studies show elevation in liver enzymes, yes, but subjects taking 100mg/150mg per day for up to 20 weeks! All reversible upon cessation of use. Real Anadrol does not bloat, no water retention, no moon face. All broscience. Plus, Anadrol itself causes mild suppression of the HPTA and studies support this too.

Hell, even HCG + Anadrol is enough to grow. I am not talking about competitive bodybuilders. But for strength and moderate muscle growth, Anadrol is the GOAT.

Test is a dirty med. Temporary puffs you up with water, very low strength gains and whole host of other issues.

Replacing test with HCG is much better. On HCG, testicles functioning, better lipids, amazing libido

I know, lots of heat to come on me. But those who preach that Test is King, why on Earth do you add other AAS? Just take your test only 😂

Thank you bro!

Anadrol is not as toxic as everyone claims it is. Studies show elevation in liver enzymes, yes, but subjects taking 100mg/150mg per day for up to 20 weeks! All reversible upon cessation of use. Real Anadrol does not bloat, no water retention, no moon face. All broscience. Plus, Anadrol itself causes mild suppression of the HPTA and studies support this too.

Hell, even HCG + Anadrol is enough to grow. I am not talking about competitive bodybuilders. But for strength and moderate muscle growth, Anadrol is the GOAT.

Test is a dirty med. Temporary puffs you up with water, very low strength gains and whole host of other issues.

Replacing test with HCG is much better. On HCG, testicles functioning, better lipids, amazing libido
@CaptainA

My Brother, thank you!

I dig the Anadrol 50mg! Years back we used to get Anadrol 75mg. I competed in three event power lifting both domestic and Internationally and I had a lot of success with the A bombs. All of us three event guys back then hit the A50 hard. Worked great for me. HCG on a cycle is a great option and I posted about it recently, it works. Back when I was competing, we never did that or considered it. Science and times have changed. Diggin the feedback and comments from our PM Fam.

Casey

I know, lots of heat to come on me. But those who preach that Test is King, why on Earth do you add other AAS? Just take your test only 😂
There’s a very wide gulf between “test blows I use HCG as my test base” and “only use test, bro, nothing else.”

It’s not a simple dichotomy.

I tend to keep test low, usually, but it’s always there.

In the interest of full disclosure, I went for a quite a little while on no test, just tren/mast. Felt okay at the time, I thought, and then I added test back in and realized I was an idiot.

Sure, it makes some people look sloppy, but usually that’s diet/training deficiencies.

I enjoy 100-500mg/week depending on goals, topped with other AAS, GH, and a bit of slin. Sometimes a bit more

That's exactly my issue, on 4,5k i can't go anywhere on this sport.
Unfortunately I started too late (33y old) and genetics it is what it is.

Maybe i should just drop the Tren and try to push more test and EQ to see if i can eat more, but i doubt that, Tren neve goes over 300-400 when trying to grow.

Recovery at 41 is more crucial.
Maybe with a Justin Harris carb cycling diet + higher dose of mild aas i can have better gains.... Uhmmmm will give a try...
Not trying to answer for Jax because I see people say this a LOT. Nobody is going anywhere on 4000 cals a day in this sport. You can look good with a lifeguard build. Lean and muscular but not the size that many are (or were) chasing after. I think more like 8000 cals or more, 4g’s gear or more, 20-30ius GH/day, slin, met, and berb as required (glucose clearing agents).

And then, not just have the genetics, strength, and MENTAL FORTITUDE to handle the training and gear but also the genetics to lose minimal size during prep. And then once prepped, have a look good (symmetry, proportions, etc). A lot of stars have to align there.

It really is an amazing feat and I have nothing but respect for those guys. Check the ‘Pic You Took Today’ thread. I’m amazed by all those dudes. I see a lot of hating on BBers here. I’m a prick, I get it, but I have a ton of respect for all yins and you won’t see me hating on BBers.
Well actually I think you can achieve quite a bit at this caloric intake. I've heard of a lot of pros eating a shit ton and I've also heard of a lot who eat no where near as much as you'd expect.

4500 calories is currently enough for me to build lean muscle tissue. Not excess fat and water but lean tissue. I'm on 6g gear, 30iu hgh and 200iu slin and a big reason why I can add size at this caloric intake is because I am utilising absolutely everything I feed my body.

A lot of people won't try a megadose cycle like that so you will never know but I was doing the same thing with 6000-6500 calories and all I was doing was messing up my digestion and absorption of nutrients

Well actually I think you can achieve quite a bit at this caloric intake. I've heard of a lot of pros eating a shit ton and I've also heard of a lot who eat no where near as much as you'd expect.

4500 calories is currently enough for me to build lean muscle tissue. Not excess fat and water but lean tissue. I'm on 6g gear, 30iu hgh and 200iu slin and a big reason why I can add size at this caloric intake is because I am utilising absolutely everything I feed my body.

A lot of people won't try a megadose cycle like that so you will never know but I was doing the same thing with 6000-6500 calories and all I was doing was messing up my digestion and absorption of nutrients

What was your progression to these doses or did you just decide to go all out?

sometimes the problem is not the calories; you can also eat 8000kcal but if you have problems with absorption, or liver, pancreas or other problems, how that food enters ends up in the toilet, causing only inflammation and problems

good gastrointestinal health with probiotic digestive enzymes and other supplements for me comes first in a very high kcal phase

sorry but how do you manage 200 Ui insulin with 4500 Kcal?

At this point then i have to fix something else....

I am not using near that much gear.
I don't think i really need 6g at my level, maybe more around 2g
For sure insulin would help me absorbing food, but before I want to be sure that gut health is fine and do some exams for that.

Anyway my training bro split was that:

BACK
PULL FROM ABOVE (lat machine)
PULLOVER WITH VULKAN
LAT MACHINE (LARGE STANCE)
DB ROW
LOW ROW MACHINE
LAT MACHINE WITH TRIANGLE
HYPEREXTENSIONS max - max
REVERSE PEK DEK 3x20

DELTS AND TRIS
REVERSE PEC DEK
MILITARY MULTIPOWER
DB LAT RAISES
CABLE LAT RAISES
CROSSED CABLE REAR DELT
TRICEPS MACHINE
DIP TRIS
FRENCH PRESS
PEK DEK 3x20

HAMS
SITTED LEG CURL
ADDUCTOR MACHINE
RDLS
LYING LEG CURL
ABDUCTOR MACHINE
GLUTS KICKBACK
HORIZONTAL LEG PRESS

REST

CHEST AND BIS
CROCI AI CAVI
SMITH INCLINE BENCH PRESS
CHEST PRESS
PEK DEK
DIPS (chest)
BB BIS
DB BIS
CABLE BIS
LAT RAISES 3x20

QUADS
ADDUCTOR MACHINE
LYING LEG CURL
LEG PRESS
HACK Squat
HORIZ LEG PRESS
LEG EXT 3x20

REST

Everything is done TOP SET - BACK OFF SET.

high test as a base always and for what? because it is a drug that we can take up to 2g and more without side effects if only we control aromatization, the rest as an addition that is mandatory depending on whether you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman etc. because without other drugs you will not get maximum strength or specific appearance

Please post pictures you must be a mass monster

There's a massive difference between what YOU LIKE and what is a good cycle to grow like a weed.
Im sorry, HCG + drol and Deca aint it bud. YOU might like it, but i can chat with a dozen dudes whom im guessing are much larger than you and no one would touch that with a ten foot pole. "Just run test!" even from that comment alone i know we are talking about completely different looks in terms of our goals LOL.

Yeah, but now we're getting into individual responses and not "the regular." We are literally sayin the exact same thing about gear too. High test works for 80%. For some, weird shit like that HCG + drol thing miiight be something they enjoy. But it's not the norm at all. And SOME people can grow on less cals and a shiiit ton of gear (like yourself) but for the majority, guys need to push food. That is a fact and there is no way around that. Trying to come onto a BBing forum with the idea that eating MORE isn't the solution is backwards for 90% of guys.

I also think once you get big, but extra big (which I know you are) stuff gets a bit more confusing in terms of what works. A 1k+ drop in cals might not make the scale drop much at all. At 250+ lean, your body is a furnace that burns anything and everything. It defies logic a bit. But again, that's a handful of guys on here. Not the vast majority. The vast majority needs to take their gear and eat, eat, eat. Justin Harris and David Lamartina just had a convo about this on their Team Troponin podcast.

There's a massive difference between what YOU LIKE and what is a good cycle to grow like a weed.
Im sorry, HCG + drol and Deca aint it bud. YOU might like it, but i can chat with a dozen dudes whom im guessing are much larger than you and no one would touch that with a ten foot pole. "Just run test!" even from that comment alone i know we are talking about completely different looks in terms of our goals LOL.

Yeah, but now we're getting into individual responses and not "the regular." We are literally sayin the exact same thing about gear too. High test works for 80%. For some, weird shit like that HCG + drol thing miiight be something they enjoy. But it's not the norm at all. And SOME people can grow on less cals and a shiiit ton of gear (like yourself) but for the majority, guys need to push food. That is a fact and there is no way around that. Trying to come onto a BBing forum with the idea that eating MORE isn't the solution is backwards for 90% of guys.

I also think once you get big, but extra big (which I know you are) stuff gets a bit more confusing in terms of what works. A 1k+ drop in cals might not make the scale drop much at all. At 250+ lean, your body is a furnace that burns anything and everything. It defies logic a bit. But again, that's a handful of guys on here. Not the vast majority. The vast majority needs to take their gear and eat, eat, eat. Justin Harris and David Lamartina just had a convo about this on their Team Troponin podcast.
After sifting through a lot of the bullshit and closely looking at the posts of the the guys with monsterous physiques, I saw one common denominator… Food, it’s all about the food, after you dial the workouts and the chemicals, more calories and more protein are what separates the big guys and everybody else. Im no mass monster, not yet :) , but the gains in lean tissue I made these past years made me realize how much time I wasted on what I thought a high protein diet was. I am now consistently getting on 2-2.25g protein per lb and am seeing changes weekly. I’m finally achieving the physique I’ve been chasing for years and honestly the simplest solution was holding me back. I blame that on all the bad information pushed by guys that are a buck eighty on their best day but push their opinions as facts. The problem is the latter group posts more frequently and louder and that overshadows any good quality information by their loud BS.

I am not a mass monster, and will post my physique. I never want to be one. Bloated, with high blood pressure.

Anadrol shits on test in terms of strength and muscle mass gains. Simple as that.

For me, test is a nightmare. Why do you control aromatisation? Because you are taught so. AI will not stop the bloat and moonface. You high test guys have a moon face being ripped and huge to shreds and taking an AI. Because it is not estrogen doing that. It is the sheer amount of androgens and their effects on aldosterone.

For me, HCG provides base T levels and estrogen, while Anadrol or Anadrol + Deca are pure anabolics.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws