over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine while on a cycle? Yes or No and why

Do you take creatine while on a cycle?

• Yes - I continue to take creatine while on a cycle

Votes: 231 62.4%
  • No - I dont take creatine while on a cycle

Votes: 139 37.6%

• Total voters
I like the old micronized stuff. I don't pound meat thst much so I prob see more benefit at 10g a day

I never use it on cycle because I don't want the extra water weight. But I use it off cycle almost all the timr

So guys do you guys still use creatine while on a cycle? If yes, please describe the cycle you are on and which type of creatine. If no, please explain why other than simply bloating.

You don't necessarily need to load creatine. It will work just as well after taking a maintenance dose consistently for about 4 weeks. However, when you want a shortcut, creatine loading can produce benefits within 2 weeks.

So guys do you guys still use creatine while on a cycle? If yes, please describe the cycle you are on and which type of creatine. If no, please explain why other than simply bloating.

save your creatine for pct to keep your muscles full,
good luck.:headbang:

Over the years I have found:
CEE is much better than monhydrate as far as better absorbtion, less stomach upset, and less bloat goes.... Stacks great with Anavar. If you're using slin, creatine and glutamine really enhance the effects.

CEE has been proven to be nothing more that a gimmick. Creatine Monohydrate is a proven winner.

CEE has been proven to be nothing more that a gimmick. Creatine Monohydrate is a proven winner.

Well, it proved to me that it worked very well on my low carb diet...3 g of CEE 1 hour pre workout gives me great pumps and i get a few extra reps...I absorb it much better than monohydrate.... just bc the studies are done with monohydrate....which I was involved in as a Physiology Student at Eastern Michigan University back in 94-98 in Dr. Tim Zegunfus.....DOES NOT MEAN THAT MONO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS... to think there have been no improvements since then is very close minded...also..everyone's biochemistry make up is different and pile absorb different products dofferently.... All I get from monohydrate is a very upset stomach, diarea...and sub q water bloat.... I have 2 clients that a sort mono great and get tremendous gains...I have 4 that swear by CEE stacked with Anavar....one is a national level championship powerlifter.... CEE is great for some ppl, I also have 3 that like the also iced stuff... I tried it UT didn't notice the usual creatine swell after a month on it like I get with CEE...
My post was to tell the members what my experience is as a physiologist, trainer, and top 10 National level NPC bodybuilder.....to say it's a Gimmick is pretty ignorant statement...sry, but true man....everyone absorbs different creatine types differently and can have success with one or another type...the only creatine that i've found to be a gimmick is the liquid ones...bc they have not been able to stabilize it properly yet

I see no use for it while on gear!
Depends on the compound... I agree for the most part and save it for when I'm off unless Anavar is used as it works synergistically with creatine and greatly increases the effect of both

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well, it proved to me that it worked very well on my low carb diet...3 g of CEE 1 hour pre workout gives me great pumps and i get a few extra reps...I absorb it much better than monohydrate.... just bc the studies are done with monohydrate....which I was involved in as a Physiology Student at Eastern Michigan University back in 94-98 in Dr. Tim Zegunfus.....DOES NOT MEAN THAT MONO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS... to think there have been no improvements since then is very close minded...also..everyone's biochemistry make up is different and pile absorb different products dofferently.... All I get from monohydrate is a very upset stomach, diarea...and sub q water bloat.... I have 2 clients that a sort mono great and get tremendous gains...I have 4 that swear by CEE stacked with Anavar....one is a national level championship powerlifter.... CEE is great for some ppl, I also have 3 that like the also iced stuff... I tried it UT didn't notice the usual creatine swell after a month on it like I get with CEE...
My post was to tell the members what my experience is as a physiologist, trainer, and top 10 National level NPC bodybuilder.....to say it's a Gimmick is pretty ignorant statement...sry, but true man....everyone absorbs different creatine types differently and can have success with one or another type...the only creatine that i've found to be a gimmick is the liquid ones...bc they have not been able to stabilize it properly yet

i experienced the same, i just get diarea and a bloated stomach from monohydrate

CEE and creatine gluconate worked well for me, dorian yates also mentioned he didn't respond well to monohydrate and did to CEE

probably depends on the person and how they absorb each one

Last edited:
You make a 1-2 grams of creatine each day. If you really did need to cycle off creatine periodically, then your body would occasionally stop its natural production of creatine. But this doesn’t happen.

Depends on my training routine at the time. If creatine will help significantly (training heavy) then I will stay on it.

I love the pump from pre workout CEE with a nice oral like dbol, anadrol, or of course when I used real superdrol years ago... Definitely a synergistic effect. Plus not very many ppl know that creatine helps block myostatin to a certain degree. I like 3 g CEE pre workout and 5 g of monohydrate with my post workout shake as mono requires insulin as a transporter to the muscle cell and will replenish the creatine you lose during your workout.
If you use slin with creatine you will really experience muscle cell fluid supercompensation and it is one of the fastest ways to gain weight if done properly. 10lbs in 5 days is not uncommon with a proper and reasonable Humalin R and creatine/glutamine protocal.

Last edited:
creatine can help more. but you should base on your body status. Although creatine does have testosterone-like effects,it doesn't act as a steroid hormone.Instead,it's a mediator of some of the androgens' anabolic effects.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws