over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossfit women...

Wizim

much respect bro, you and your wife look great and look healthy just to raise a point you didn't go from what a lot of us think bodybuilder to crossfiter..

you went from guy who lifted a little and ate pizza to a guy who diets and works out intensely.

My point is you seem 100 percent committed to diet and work out now where as before the pic of you on the boat seemed like a guy not so committed. SO if a guy is a bodybuider or crossfitter and committed they probably look good and certainly deserve some respect.

you probably would be in great shape as a "bodybuilder" with the same commitment to intensity and diet. right?

my diet is not 100% nailed down. i eat ice cream,cookies and m&m's 3-5 nights/week. ;)

Wizim, much respect to you - great job. What I'm about to say isn't directed at you. Some crossfit trainers and trainees do a good job, but many don't.

My problem with Crossfit in general, and I'll use a specific example to illustrate it: the "warrior" or "killer" attitude. There's a prominent Crossfitter who in 2011 broke a couple vertebrae training. She was just recovering from that, and starting to train again in 2012, when she ruptured her achilles tendon.

She's spent more time recovering from injury than training. These injuries have not occurred during an athletic competition, but have occurred in her gym, during normal training.

IMO: if you're training so hard that you repeatedly injure yourself, you're missing the point. I can train anybody, including myself, hard enough to tear muscles - but why?

Using olympic lifts and powerlifting lifts, with little respect for form, is just begging for injury.

That's my problem with crossfit. The attitude that every workout is "war", that you have to be a "warrior" or a "killer" to train. Training stupidly, and getting injured, and wearing that injury as a badge of honor.

It's training.

Calling yourself a warrior b/c you're in the gym disrepects our men and women who serve and actually are warriors in combat. Warriors kill other people, and literally engage in combat fighting for their lives and country.

You don't do that going to a crossfit gym.

I've met several people who wanted to get back into shape in middle age, and tried crossfit. They either got injured, or realized that they were doing technical lifts without proper instruction, and they quit, and are no longer training. These people, had they received proper advice and coaching, would still be training and getting healthier.

heres my most recent gay build which is 100% crossfit for ~3 years.

Wizim you look great.

I just want to make one comment however. I noticed you attribute your physique 100% to crossfit. I'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion given that you were bodybuilding beforehand. Is it possible that you put on a substantial amount of muscle during your 'failed' bodybuilding stint which was then uncovered by burning the fat off during your crossfit venture? No doubt you gained muscle mass from crossfit as well but I dont see how you can say your physique is 100% crossfit when you laid the foundation down with bodybuilding.

We have all seen the big changes bodybuilders make to their physiques from off-season to competitive ready. Your physique looks like you shredded that fat with crossfit and added some muscle along the way.

In any case you have an admirable physique and its great that you have found something that you enjoy and that has clearly given you results that you are happy with.

Wizim you look great.

I just want to make one comment however. I noticed you attribute your physique 100% to crossfit. I'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion given that you were bodybuilding beforehand. Is it possible that you put on a substantial amount of muscle during your 'failed' bodybuilding stint which was then uncovered by burning the fat off during your crossfit venture? No doubt you gained muscle mass from crossfit as well but I dont see how you can say your physique is 100% crossfit when you laid the foundation down with bodybuilding.

We have all seen the big changes bodybuilders make to their physiques from off-season to competitive ready. Your physique looks like you shredded that fat with crossfit and added some muscle along the way.

In any case you have an admirable physique and its great that you have found something that you enjoy and that has clearly given you results that you are happy with.
i didnt say it came from crossfit 100%. i said ive been doing crossfit exclusively for the last ~4 years. ive been lifting for many years and do believe that the majority of my build came from that however, crossfit helped expose the muscle and keeps me in single digit year around.

thanks for the compliments.

ok, before crossfit..."bodybuilder"

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
one year later...

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

take it fwiw

and my gross crossfit wife...
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Wizim,

You and your wife look great.

Wizim -you and your wife must-a turned heads like crazy on that cruise....

i see a lot of guys bash crossfit...usually they are big bloated and tubby take 5 to 10 minutes between "sets" and the only core work they get is sitting down and getting back up off the toilet...;)

crossfit like bodybuilding has a lot of wanna bees and half assers...but to make fun of those at the upper level in the comps is just hilarious to me and reeks of insecurity...

wiz looks like he and his wife are at the upper level...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131