over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossfit women...

Good luck with that. I won't even bother. Ive looked at their "WOD's" before and laughed knowing I wouldn't last 5 minutes.

yea I'd have to stop taking tren. I play bball once a week and my endurance is so fucked just because of that

yea I'd have to stop taking tren. I play bball once a week and my endurance is so fucked just because of that

For me I wouldn't even be able to blame it on tren. My cardiovascular fitness sucks balls. And that shit you have to have some strong as lungs for it. If I was gonna play ball I'm only playin half court and I haven't even shot a ball since I got out in 2010

For me I wouldn't even be able to blame it on tren. My cardiovascular fitness sucks balls. And that shit you have to have some strong as lungs for it. If I was gonna play ball I'm only playin half court and I haven't even shot a ball since I got out in 2010

My cardio fitness would be fine without tren. Problem is I lost some quickness so attacking the basket is more difficult. I am also the type of player who runs around all over the place so that makes it even harder. Luckily, my shot still falls.

I've said often that crossfit makes males look like fags.....but unfortunately I always find the women sexy :/

There's just something sexy about a woman who looks like she's trying when she exercises

Agreed...I love when a woman gets hardcore in the gym...says a lot about her.

body fat = diet

abs are made in the kitchen

Train for performance, diet for abs

or if you are in Coach Rip's corner (I am) forget about your abs completely and just train for performance.

This is why functional fitness people think body builders are crazy.

This also why in the MMA community body builders get laughed at because they are "all show and no go."

This is not to say I dont appreciate aesthetics of the human body, I do, but I also dont find the body building ideal appealing at all. This has been discussed ad nauseum on here already. The only people who are really into the body building ideal are other body builders. The rest of us find it strange.

AGAIN though, this is not a critique of anyone's choice in lifestyle. I respect people who respect their own bodies and live healthy lifestyles.

Pretty silly....I don't think bodybuilders pretend they are fighters etc.

no different than the fact that bodybuilders would.laugh at mma fighters at a bbing event

Sounds like one of those ppl on YouTube that sees a jacked bber and says well he can't fight....I bet he can't blah run....

When you see a basketball player do you make comments like I bet he'd be an awful lineman....?
No.shit and I doubt any care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Frankly at my gym all the crossfit dudes were trying to look like bodybuilders and have up after failing to get huuuuuuge like they all thought they were gonna get. Now they console themselves with I didn't want to be big anyways ....just functional and.healthy....

Frankly at my gym all the crossfit dudes were trying to look like bodybuilders and have up after failing to get huuuuuuge like they all thought they were gonna get. Now they console themselves with I didn't want to be big anyways ....just functional and.healthy....

do you look like a body builder? :)

I've said often that crossfit makes males look like fags.....but unfortunately I always find the women sexy :/
if you think i look like a fag ill be happy to run it up in you for a few. ;) what do you look like? id love to see how "body building" is treating you. :rolleyes:

heres my most recent gay build which is 100% crossfit for ~3 years.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
and a couple flexed...
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

put up or shut up...fag

Last edited:
if you think i look like a fag ill be happy to run it up in you for a few. ;) what do you look like? id love to see how "body building" is treating you. :rolleyes:

I mean I'm interested to see if he posts pics following yours. Good legs. But are you actually insinuating that you'll run up in him for a few or were you being facetious? And what'd you look like before xfit?

2012 games are taking place now. check out the fags...
**broken link removed**

I mean I'm interested to see if he posts pics following yours. Good legs. But are you actually insinuating that you'll run up in him for a few or were you being facetious? And what'd you look like before xfit?

of course I'm not....post pics on a site where one looks for gear.....ummm no. And I don't see him saying his weight and height....I've seen plenty of pics of people on bodyspace that LOOK awesome and then they're well under 200 pounds....if you're a male and under 200 pounds at ANY bodyfat percentage that's pathetic.
And yes I compete so I've been shredded.

The woman look like awful

I really don't think they do at all. I come across very few women in everyday life that look that good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity