over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossfit women...

I think they look pretty damn good. Nice strong cores, capped delts, nice shapley arms. They look athletic. Much better than the average lazy slob with rolls of fat hanging everywhere. These women work hard and enjoy thier sport, leave 'em alone, I sure as hell don't think they're working that hard just to look good.

Agreed, i think they look pretty damn good. Looking at the state of most women in my town they look phenomenal lol. I think in my town of 60000 people there must be about 10 women that workout. Lot of the men are slobs too obvious but far more women in my area.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not enough muscle for this schmoe.

They are doing their thing though, having fun and being healthy.

Yea your right no way

they have great genetics to:p

Their are several girls around here who compete in it all the time and they certainly are "on" one i know well admits to using primo and eq , she said var and winstrol scare her:confused: Iwatch them train some times and would bet they will outwork 90% of the men in most gyms any day of the week

I don't disagree! My GF is huge into crossfit, makes my strongman workouts look like a shake weight workout. But she looks nothing like these women

This wasn't the point of this! The point is that people are so freaking naive to believe these women are natural.

A paleo diet and crossfit will not produce results like that

Yeah I understand that was your point, but it seemed to turn into people bashing them though. I agree they look like they might be using some "supplements", but who knows.... and who cares.

-Anthrogekuconn

Last edited:
Yeah I understand that was your point, but it seemed to turn into people bashing them though. I agree they look like they might be using some "supplements", but who knows.... and who cares.

-Anthrogeekuconn

oops, this was supposed to be me! Sorry, forgot to sign Flex off of the computer! lol:banghead:

I think they look pretty damn good. Nice strong cores, capped delts, nice shapley arms. They look athletic. Much better than the average lazy slob with rolls of fat hanging everywhere. These women work hard and enjoy thier sport, leave 'em alone, I sure as hell don't think they're working that hard just to look good.

Agree! They are athletes. Way too much hubris in the bodybuilding world especially from keyboard schmucks criticizing competitors in a contest for $250k! What are you doing?

Is it really that hard to believe they could be natural? Not saying they definitely are but they certainly could be. I know a lot of people who take shit and look like shit and a lot who take nothing and look pretty damn good.

oops, this was supposed to be me! Sorry, forgot to sign Flex off of the computer! lol:banghead:

I agree that's what it turned into. But I never mentioned anything about them taking stuff! I don't care if they do, I actually like it that they do. I tried to get my GF to take a little something. I have nothing against them.

It's the people that are so naive to think that it is a "clean" sport just because they pass a drug test.

I know an attractive former figure competitor that destroyed her body doing crossfit(not just shape, injuries etc.)

I suppose it's just the way women carry their weight, but it's interesting to note that some of those girls are very very well defined in their abdominals but then their quads are, well, chubby. I know they do a lot of core work, but they do a lot of leg work as well. Just interesting to note - perhaps it's just a female fat pattern. The girl all the way on the right looks like she would at least have some teardrops in her quads...

Is it really that hard to believe they could be natural? Not saying they definitely are but they certainly could be. I know a lot of people who take shit and look like shit and a lot who take nothing and look pretty damn good.

Pointing fingers to drug use always smells of jealous insecurity.

I agree with what you are saying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I dunno theres one who trains hard as shit at my gym -shes friggin incredible.

They look good enough to be seen in public with to me.

I think there are some great looking women in CF. Like:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Anybody who thinks this cant be archieved naturel
is serieusly disturbed , this ''everyone is on steroids''
is getting old man

the girl on the right must be using slin and gh
look at here gh/ slin gut
she must be doing pro cycle s to get abs like that

delusional

I didn't think they particularly look like they're "on" anything either....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131