over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn pro advice :(

I am fortunate enough to talk with a few current pros at the high level and none of them are using generic GH, they are all about pharma GH. The main feedback is that its hit and miss quality wise.

However i have to say this information was not revolutionary to me as Pharma will always be better , you would be amazed at some of the shit i have seen come out of UGL's.

If your not a serious competitor i would not worry to much about gh, i think you can build an incredible physique from aas, its just gh and slin really produce that "monster" size, well atleast thats what i have been told by these pros.

Agreed.

Don't bother with generic imo

Pharmacy grade is way better than generics. I will never use generics again. I'm using 2iu a day of Genotropin right now.

I have used a very reputable black top GH from this board at 10-20iu a day for a year to year and a half. Genos at 3.3 ius per day for 12 weeks blew the generic AWAY!!! And I serum tested said generic at 32.6. Haven't wasted money serum testing Genos. Right now I'm using Seros and they are great aswell,not as dry as the Genos though.

I ran into a pro over the weekend (Puerto Vallarta)
Honest or not, I was upset.
Here is what he said

" I don't care how well generic gh tests. You'll have
to use 20iu of good generic gh every day to equal
5iu 5 days a week of pharm grade. If you wanna put on n muscle.
Ive never used generic though"

Thoughts?
or any other info from a pro that has let you down?
lol

I have a problem with people commenting about something when they have not even tried it themselves. That is how you typically come to a conclusion right? He sounds like a salesman for pharma GH..lol

-Baseline

I've used generics, Geno, Nordi and Saizen. Although i believe some generics contain HGH most of them are shit. Plus, even if they do contain real GH, i still believe that the body doesn't ''accept'' the generic GH as good as the pharm GH. Production process from pharm GH is a lot different than generic GH if i am not mistaken.

That said...i really like Nordi and Geno, but i love Saizen (blue top - click.easy 8mg). Not as dry as Nordi and Geno, but much fuller/rounder muscles and i feel the best on them. If i use 6iu Nordi i am a freakin zombie the whole day, all i want to do is sleep. Saizen gives me much more energy and a in general more healthy feeling.

Id like to see is igf serum levels from both.

Guys are saying pharm grade at very low dose rivals Generic at very high dose.
The igf levels would have to be far greater to be much more effective.

I just saw a guy post all his gh/igf serum results on Hgh testing thread.
the igf levels are all near the same while on same iu amount.
Pharm isn't testing higher let alone much higher.

Either way you need to take to much gh for growing. It's much better for staying healthy and lean.
For growth just add in a CC or 2 and another meal. Much cheaper. Unless your already over 3gms and 6000 cals.lol
A 4-1 ratio is probably real close! In comparison. We all know its atleast 2-1.

Last edited:
Having ran a mix of generic n pharma I have found 8iu real hyge to be the same as 3iu geno in terms of lethargy n sleep quality

not going to touch this subject right now, but just about any "good" pro bodybuilder will tell you that you cannot even compare the two. Now if it comes down to how much money you want to spend.... and the wife will not allow you to spend an assload of money on gh, then you have no choice other than generic chinese gh. :-(

Either way you need to take to much gh for growing. It's much better for staying healthy and lean.
For growth just add in a CC or 2 and another meal. Much cheaper. Unless your already over 3gms and 6000 cals.lol
A 4-1 ratio is probably real close! In comparison. We all know its atleast 2-1.

What compounds do you use in off season and what dosage?

not going to touch this subject right now, but just about any "good" pro bodybuilder will tell you that you cannot even compare the two. Now if it comes down to how much money you want to spend.... and the wife will not allow you to spend an assload of money on gh, then you have no choice other than generic chinese gh. :-(

Can't compare?
okay, but then explain how igf levels of good generic vs pharm are nearly identical in many tests. Tests at the same iu amount.
That clearly shows them to be comparable.
again, igf increase is what we want.

I saw two igf tests from the same guy.

Rips 10iu every day 650igf (2 month use)
year later
Geno. 5 iu every day. 600igf (2 month use)

Rips (water weight and lethargy and numb)
Geno ( slight water weight in beginnings, lethargic)

Now what is the difference here in terms of benefits?

Night and day stuff just wont cut it.

My purpose for gh is muscle gain (hyperplasia)
Gh is too expensive for simply fat loss.
igf levels being the same, idk how one could be better based on that alone.
so confusing..

I have used a very reputable black top GH from this board at 10-20iu a day for a year to year and a half. Genos at 3.3 ius per day for 12 weeks blew the generic AWAY!!! And I serum tested said generic at 32.6. Haven't wasted money serum testing Genos. Right now I'm using Seros and they are great aswell,not as dry as the Genos though.

When you say blew it away, can you describe in what ways? Can you tell us the physiological differences? Can you tell us the differences you felt with sleep, side effects, etc...?

I am not asking to be a dick, I am asking out of general interest because I have not used GH... I have some blue tops from Uncle Z, but he also has Genos... so now I am contemplating what route i shall take...

Pharma Grade will always be superior. Period. However, cost becomes the deciding factor for most of us...hence the burgeoning world of Generic HGH.

The same with any gear...real Unitest or Mallogen is better than any UG label version. I love my Suspension, and I miss the real stuff so much!!!! Real Anadrol, kicks any UG Labs as well...the same can be said for any Pharma Gear....

Guys are just saying superior...

As said above, if igf levels are testing near the same, benefits should be similar.
right?

I'm not doubting pharm is better, but tests don't lie for igf usually.

This isn't about side effects.

And the whole pharm test being better than ug test.
Bullshit! Rat race with that argument.
97% purity ug works pretty much the same as pharm grade.
If you don't believe this, your lab is garbage.

Not trying to be a dick here, but detailed knowledge would be helpful.
G2G, superior, blow out of water. That's ridiculous! Explain why please lol.

Again, with igf levels being near the same "blow outta the water" makes no sense.
side effects? Fat loss? Can't muscle be more muscle growth if igf levels are the same,
can it?

Okay .... but where you a buff and ripped zombie?
Lol

Lets just put it this way - Q was a zombie that you don't want to run into in a dark alley!!!

Wait - is there ANY zombie that you want to run into ??? :confused:

Any older guys on here that used to get aas from the local pharmacy back in the late 80's (and even early 90's right after the law) can vouch for this - there is DEFINITELY a difference.. I am not a chemist and I have no clue WHY - I just know there was a difference.

I would assume that is even more so for gh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity