over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn pro advice :(

Pharma Grade will always be superior. Period. However, cost becomes the deciding factor for most of us...hence the burgeoning world of Generic HGH.

The same with any gear...real Unitest or Mallogen is better than any UG label version. I love my Suspension, and I miss the real stuff so much!!!! Real Anadrol, kicks any UG Labs as well...the same can be said for any Pharma Gear....

Try alavan anadrols yet? Shit is GOLD!! Same goes for upsher smith halos...

Can't compare?
okay, but then explain how igf levels of good generic vs pharm are nearly identical in many tests. Tests at the same iu amount.
That clearly shows them to be comparable.
again, igf increase is what we want.

I saw two igf tests from the same guy.

Rips 10iu every day 650igf (2 month use)
year later
Geno. 5 iu every day. 600igf (2 month use)

Rips (water weight and lethargy and numb)
Geno ( slight water weight in beginnings, lethargic)

Now what is the difference here in terms of benefits?

Night and day stuff just wont cut it.

My purpose for gh is muscle gain (hyperplasia)
Gh is too expensive for simply fat loss.
igf levels being the same, idk how one could be better based on that alone.
so confusing..

THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE CONFUSED!! its not just about IGF levels, the chinese are some smart mofo's.....look into how GH is actually made and what they actually test for in the lab, rips and sero's might give you similar IGF readings but their actual response on actual tissue samples can be worlds apart.

Any older guys on here that used to get aas from the local pharmacy back in the late 80's (and even early 90's right after the law) can vouch for this - there is DEFINITELY a difference.. I am not a chemist and I have no clue WHY - I just know there was a difference.

I would assume that is even more so for gh

Agreed as far as late 80's.
Saw an old lab test for rediject sust.
The guy was doing 1000mg per week and his level
was 22 thousand. Wtf...

Pharm grade now wont get u there, unless 3 grams maybe.

Agreed as far as late 80's.
Saw an old lab test for rediject sust.
The guy was doing 1000mg per week and his level
was 22 thousand. Wtf...

Pharm grade now wont get u there, unless 3 grams maybe.

In terms of gear, I am on TRT, so I have legit pharma test. That being said, I have used UGL test and have tested as high or higher then my scripted test. A while back, my doc had me on 150mg/week, my scripted test put me around 900ng/dL, however using the same dose of UGL test I was 1049ng/dL.

UGLs have no reason to underdose test and it is not high value drug, so it is not likely to be faked, but that just goes to show that some UGLs are doing their job in the gear world

THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE CONFUSED!! its not just about IGF levels, the chinese are some smart mofo's.....look into how GH is actually made and what they actually test for in the lab, rips and sero's might give you similar IGF readings but their actual response on actual tissue samples can be worlds apart.

So YOU totally get it bro! That's why I have been saying for the LONGEST time that GH serum levels are NOT reliable and inaccurate. You want to know what your taking, that what an SDS-PAGE Analysis is for. I'm learning really quick that on this forums you can really state your opinions sometimes...

-Baseline

Thank u! That's the answer I was looking for.
but... so you're saying the Chinese are doing something
awesome to make blood tests come back high in igf and gh
serum level?

Ive seen high igf levels and low gh serum levels which makes me think peptides.

Aka still confused.lol.
high igf/ levels "should" equal quality gh.

Id like to hear more about tissue sample stuff.
Why buy any generic at all if they're just tricky
chinese mimitic products?

That is the truth! Upsher Var and Halo, and the Alavan Drol are hands down the best orals I have ever used. It doesn't even take a lot.

Unoigo,

Whats up brother?

-Baseline

Do u believe generics are actually 191aa?

Where could someone look at that data?

Its weird to me

"Good" generics and pharm are both doing the following:

Similar igf/gh level

Fat loss

Muscle gain

Tiredness

Numbness

Better skin

Recovery.

The Chinese are sure mimicking to the fullest
with their fake product. Amazing much?

Personally i think purity is issue here with "good" generics.
all similar effects cant be just fake shit. Can it?

But there's a reason you can keep taking pharm vs generic where u need a break after awhile.

Last edited:
You have to remember tho that this is a pro. This is his job, his whole life. IDK about most of you but i don't compete. Yeah it's a lifeSTYLE for me but i'm no where near the amount of gear and gh a pro would be using or the level of trainin and tolorance they have to gear/gh.

With that said, considering price, unfortunately unless I could afford to run 5iu of pharm grade hgh, then I'm stuck with running 5iu of genrics.

I wonder how much the trip from china and storage and self-life varies from chnse genrics and pharma grade differs

I really do not want to get into a debate about this, but i know people say UGL is great etc and for the most part it is , however without going into to much detail, lets just say i have a friend who is able to test products (this service would you believe was actually FREE in the UK and has now been suspended)

I have seen reputable UGL's test for INCORRECT compounds , to just name a few things i have seen :-

Test Blends spiked with tren
nearly every single Masteron low dose tren
primabolan low dose deca
eq low dose deca
npp really prop
tren a grossly underdosed
anavar really winstrol
anadrol really dbol
halotestin really diruetics
clenbuterol really caffeine
PERFECT HG replica amps with no active substance

The most reliable thing was just basic test eth/cyp

It is very hard to actually know what you are dealing with and sure you might not mind a bit of tren mixed into your gear on a blast ....but when your on a cruise you def want to know that you on low dose test if that is your intention. The lab could be great but get a bad batch of a raw that could weaken that product , there is so much to it, its not like UGL's quality control their products with batch analysis like you do in pharma.

At the end of the day this is a money making business always remember that.
and if you have used proper human grade or properly dosed gear you will know about it ESPECIALLY when it comes to exotics such as orals and things like npp / tren etc..

My friend is training with a well known pro trainer and he clearly clearly advocates a human grade AAS and pushed a particular company, you will notice if you ever see this guys cycle recommendations that they are very low because the AAS is potent and correctly dosed.

I asked shadow pro about hygetropin and this is what he said:

If you have something that works for you and you think it's legit, that's excellent! From my experience, most underground GH is very hit and miss (and that's an understatement)

So he doesn't say all generic hgh is bunk... :headbang:

Guys, guys, he asked shadow pro! Case closed!

i ran 3.2iu genos for 5months roughly....igf 279

now on .75mg dac ed w 25mg mk677...will re test in a couple weeks

last year on .5mg dac ed and 100/100 ghrp-2 no dac few times a day...igf 390

im thinking your own gh is better than pharma and generic...and cheaper

all i know guys is i have never tried phrama hgh....but i've tried plenty of genrics and been plenty happy with the results. Kefei's, Rips, Hygs, Jins, every color of the rainbow. And happy to say , unlike most, i've never got burned expect on kigs a long time ago.

The genrics do what i need them to do at least and thats good enough for me. And when u think about it...they really are cheap as shit compared to pharma....so il take it all day everyday until i stop feeloing/seeeing results!

i ran 3.2iu genos for 5months roughly....igf 279

now on .75mg dac ed w 25mg mk677...will re test in a couple weeks

last year on .5mg dac ed and 100/100 ghrp-2 no dac few times a day...igf 390

im thinking your own gh is better than pharma and generic...and cheaper

gh peptides are great. I hope they don't start fudging those as well as they do there gh generics as this peptide movement gets more and more popular.

I really do not want to get into a debate about this, but i know people say UGL is great etc and for the most part it is , however without going into to much detail, lets just say i have a friend who is able to test products (this service would you believe was actually FREE in the UK and has now been suspended)

I have seen reputable UGL's test for INCORRECT compounds , to just name a few things i have seen :-

Test Blends spiked with tren
nearly every single Masteron low dose tren
primabolan low dose deca
eq low dose deca
npp really prop
tren a grossly underdosed
anavar really winstrol
anadrol really dbol
halotestin really diruetics
clenbuterol really caffeine
PERFECT HG replica amps with no active substance

The most reliable thing was just basic test eth/cyp

It is very hard to actually know what you are dealing with and sure you might not mind a bit of tren mixed into your gear on a blast ....but when your on a cruise you def want to know that you on low dose test if that is your intention. The lab could be great but get a bad batch of a raw that could weaken that product , there is so much to it, its not like UGL's quality control their products with batch analysis like you do in pharma.

At the end of the day this is a money making business always remember that.
and if you have used proper human grade or properly dosed gear you will know about it ESPECIALLY when it comes to exotics such as orals and things like npp / tren etc..

My friend is training with a well known pro trainer and he clearly clearly advocates a human grade AAS and pushed a particular company, you will notice if you ever see this guys cycle recommendations that they are very low because the AAS is potent and correctly dosed.

Great points!

Luckily I get my stuff tested.
waiting on a few products now.

95% purity test e powder with 5% added
"Felt" the same as Pfizer depo test.
no serum tests however, but I did get powder tested.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws