over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol 10mg everyday instead of TRT

People who have low SHBG naturally tend do respond horribly to testosterone and TRT, there's plenty of us who don't respond to test, no clue why!

If you have low shbg due to androgens, that's different, you're probably mid range off of everything
It could be because SHBG and albumin to a lesser extend are responsible for delivering steroids to the tissue. Think of hemablobin. It gets to muscle where myotropin lives and myoglobin has a higher affinity for oxygen than hemaglobin. So that is how oxygenis delovered to muslce. Similar is probably the case with SHGB. Secondly, when it is low the test is free and is more quickly metabolized. So double whammy. Not delivered efficently and burned up more quickly.

I've never seen HCG successfully used as an exogenous Test substitute to be honest in a cycle.

What dose of HCG is going to be needed to for endogenous Test to be sufficient or to replace exogenous Test?

Also, HCG can be pretty expensive and a bottle of Test E or Test Cup is cheap.
I have used it in cojunctin with Clomid where I did blood work every 3 weeks for a total of 12 weeks. Mind you I was in my late 50s. My levels went from less than 100 ng/dL at week 3 to 240 to 330 to finally 450s. hCG went up to 750 iu 3x a week. Clomid went from 25 to 50 mg/d. This was polypharmacy since both hCG and Clomid were used but it worked to the level my old nads could produce with some pokes and prods as I came off a mild cycle.. This is one example. I've been doing this a long time. I know from experience that hCG does work and not just to raist test levels. it stimulates production more than just that one product in the cascade. It will stimulate production of pregnenolone which is the mother of most downstream steroids and intermediates included those in the groups of sex hormones glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids etc. I don't think it is a good long term monotherapy but it can fill in some gaps.

Why are you not using proviron if you have low libido? It’s used medically for ED and loss of libido for old men.

Why are you not using proviron if you have low libido? It’s used medically for ED and loss of libido for old men.
I tried it many years ago, it crashed my shbg more and made me feel worse. Lower shbg means more free Estradiol.

I have used it in cojunctin with Clomid where I did blood work every 3 weeks for a total of 12 weeks. Mind you I was in my late 50s. My levels went from less than 100 ng/dL at week 3 to 240 to 330 to finally 450s. hCG went up to 750 iu 3x a week. Clomid went from 25 to 50 mg/d. This was polypharmacy since both hCG and Clomid were used but it worked to the level my old nads could produce with some pokes and prods as I came off a mild cycle.. This is one example. I've been doing this a long time. I know from experience that hCG does work and not just to raist test levels. it stimulates production more than just that one product in the cascade. It will stimulate production of pregnenolone which is the mother of most downstream steroids and intermediates included those in the groups of sex hormones glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids etc. I don't think it is a good long term monotherapy but it can fill in some gaps.

Were you also using other PEDs and no exogenous Testosterone? If so, what androgens and doses?

^^^hey brother

..YES Metandienone (..aka DBOL) can/does get "5-alpha-reduced" into Methyl-1-Testosterone

..BUT it has a low attraction to the 5-AR enzyme ..so DBOL has a very low inclination to convert to M-1-T

Add a bit of Provirion and a tiny bit of adex and you’d have basically zero conversion

Add a bit of Provirion and a tiny bit of adex and you’d have basically zero conversion
^^^what?? ..you are 100% INCORRECT

..neither PROV ..nor ADEX with do anything to stop the conversion of DBOL to M-1-T

you quoted my post where i'm clearly talking about the conversion of DBOL to M-1-T thru the 5-AR enzyme

..does PROV ..or ADEX stop that conversion? ..No

Were you also using other PEDs and no exogenous Testosterone? If so, what androgens and doses?
Nothing longer than cypionate or enanthate esters. You can see from my blood work that my test crashed and then rebounded from PCT drugs. But you should really do the experiment if you want to control it yourself.

^^^what?? ..you are 100% INCORRECT

..neither PROV ..nor ADEX with do anything to stop the conversion of DBOL to M-1-T

you quoted my post where i'm clearly talking about the conversion of DBOL to M-1-T thru the 5-AR enzyme

..does PROV ..or ADEX stop that conversion? ..No

Adex binds up 5AR that’s how it works it renders it inert.

Mate you're utterly confused here.
I’m up to learn, adex and AIs are as I was taught “suicide inhibitiors” meaning they bind to the enzyme and it’s dead so if the enzyme is dead how is it converting anything to anything, I add Provirion to everything SHBG/estro related as over the years it’s always worked magic and I think like a lot of drugs there’s more to it than we know. But either way with adex killing the 5AR how is it still active?

I’m up to learn, adex and AIs are as I was taught “suicide inhibitiors” meaning they bind to the enzyme and it’s dead so if the enzyme is dead how is it converting anything to anything, I add Provirion to everything SHBG/estro related as over the years it’s always worked magic and I think like a lot of drugs there’s more to it than we know. But either way with adex killing the 5AR how is it still active?

Adex is an aromatase inhibitor - it blocks the conversion of test to estrogen by binding to aromatase enzyme. 5AR blockers (anti-androgens) are finasteride and dutasteride - they block the conversion of Testosterone, Nandrolone, and Halotestin from being metabolized by the 5AR enzyme in targeted androgenic tissue.

They are 2 completely different class of drugs.

The enzyme 5α-reductase (5AR) catalyzes the conversion of testosterone to its 5α-reduced form dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Aromatase is the enzyme that catalyzes a key step in the synthesis of ESTROGEN. Not DHT.

I think you're just confusing 5AR with aromatase. 5AR converts testosterone to DHT. Aromatase converts test to estrogen. Arimidex inhibits aromatase. Therefore reducing estrogen production.

Edit: @Doitagain beat me to it by a minute lol.

I think you're just confusing 5AR with aromatase. 5AR converts testosterone to DHT. Aromatase converts test to estrogen. Arimidex inhibits aromatase. Therefore reducing estrogen production.
You’re right I mixed them up sorry I’ve got a baby in my arms but still adex kills armotase I still don’t get where adex has no impact on estrogen coming from dbol

Adex is an aromatase inhibitor - it blocks the conversion of test to estrogen by binding to aromatase enzyme. 5AR blockers (anti-androgens) are finasteride and dutasteride - they block the conversion of Testosterone, Nandrolone, and Halotestin from being metabolized by the 5AR enzyme in targeted androgenic tissue.

They are 2 completely different class of drugs.
Yes as I said I flipped aromotase and 5AR but the adex still is a suicide inhibitor so it is still rendering aromatase inert

No worries. I figured it was a simple misunderstanding.

Congrats man!

I'd have to go and read where any confusion started. I'm sure just another simple misunderstanding or typo by someone.
Thanks brother almost 1 1/2 he’s a wild man good baby just way more than I expected but just having one after 20 plus in this game over 40 is a big deal. I’ll say to all the younger guys if you want them freeze some sperm younger and start b4 35 bc it took years and cost $$$$ to get 3 embryos

Yes as I said I flipped aromotase and 5AR but the adex still is a suicide inhibitor so it is still rendering aromatase inert

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a type 1 steroidal (noncompetitive, irreversible) drug often referred to as a "suicidal inhibitor".

Arimidex (Anastrozole) is a type 2 non steroidal inhibitor which binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme.

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a type 1 steroidal (noncompetitive, irreversible) drug often referred to as a "suicidal inhibitor".

Arimidex (Anastrozole) is a type 2 non steroidal inhibitor which binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme.

This is correct. It's why you can get rebound when stopping Arimidex. Only Aromasin is suicidal/rensers enzyme inert. Arimidex basically floods and confuses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131