over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP lips burning sensation for the third time

GG so i went to my GP today and made some bullshit up and got a script for prednisone (Its not OTC in UK)

She said take 3 x 5 mg tab in one go so i took them about 12:30 in the afternoon, total 15 mg.

its been six hours and the lips swelling is down a fair bit so I am happy about that. Thanks matey. Fucking love you for that :)
I think prednisone was the heavy hitter which delivered. I did not use it on previous occasions. Benedryl is not doing a great deal i think.

Now she said just take 15 mg per day, 3 tabs.

Question :- Its working so shall i take more tonight like another 15 mg so total 30 mg a day. Double the dose (sorry meathead mentality, cant help it) lol!

Perhaps 15 mg is not enough and i need more of it to calm it down totally or would that be overkill if i did that?

cheers mate

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

d6397f29e02d8de56982aa4ef4f0040b.jpg

How many days worth did she give you?

If it were me Id want to take it for about 3 days. 15mg is a low dose but if its working then no need to double it but doubling it wouldnt hurt you just make sure you have enough to take it for about 3 days. Also it can mess with your sleep a bit so dont take it too close to bed.

At the very moment i am on 60mg of prednisone daily x 3 days to try to take care of some sinus issues so you will be ok with 15 lol

Glad you are doing better. Keep takingn the benedryl though as it will keep histamine in check for the next few days.

Damn makes me wonder if I should ever run dnp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got game,
Is it the long term side effects of dnp that scare you? I was just aware of short term side effects. I have only completed one run of dnp at a super low dose of 100-150mg a day for 30 days, couldn't feel a thing but the scale moved. I was thinking low dose wouldn't have any long term sides

How many days worth did she give you?

If it were me Id want to take it for about 3 days. 15mg is a low dose but if its working then no need to double it but doubling it wouldnt hurt you just make sure you have enough to take it for about 3 days. Also it can mess with your sleep a bit so dont take it too close to bed.

At the very moment i am on 60mg of prednisone daily x 3 days to try to take care of some sinus issues so you will be ok with 15 lol

Glad you are doing better. Keep takingn the benedryl though as it will keep histamine in check for the next few days.

GG she gave me 30 Prednisolone 5 mg Tablets mate so 10 days worth. So I got plenty for 3 days even if i double dose and go for 30 mg total.

yes i took another lot of 3 tabs last night. wanted to clear it so thought fuck it took it right before sleep. Had melatonin usual and bendryl tab. i slept fine.

so i will take 30 mg today and tomorrow that will be 3 days. taking benedryl 2 tabs a day as well. will keep taking benedryl. thanks mate.

Hi Alfresco I know u will be reading this. Thank you for your PM. I replied to you yesterday. I am doing ok now. GotGame's medical advice worked and it didn't get to a bad flareup as last time. thanks again fpr your concerns.

Damn makes me wonder if I should ever run dnp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not promoting the use of DNP by any means but 1 cap is not going to kill u and you can get shredded WITHOUT it.

Didnt had to go ER or anything. Just a allergic reaction i have now developed. never had it before.

You just have to meticulous and take a smarter approach and take it sloooow and see how body responds. If it does not like it pull out simple. taking it slow and step by step assessment allows you to pull out if your body does not like it.

Dont be that idiot who take 2 caps and feels no heat and pops another 4 cape on top on their first day setting himself for a major catastroFUCK

Again its not healthy drug neither is tren. Both will have repercussions in long term if abused. We try new drugs/compounds and experiment. shit happens in this game.

oh btw I am not writing this from 6 foot under! Went last night and did sqwaats.

I mean there are guys here who would front load that shit 4 plus caps on day 1 thinking its same batch.

Now imagine if you all of a sudden develep an allergic reaction to it and did a gram of it instead of 250 mg !!!

U see what am i saying. that's fucking stupid. these are the Einstein's who end up in ER. One little slip and catrstofuck happens!

no matter how many times u taken it

no matter its the same batch same bottle same source.

STILL

always build from 1 tab

What if i had dont that thinking same old same old and front loaded the shit. Imagine the severity of it. what could have happened.

DNP can be unforgiving. so one must NEVER try to make it your bitch! NEVER cos it can backfire real nasty.

Always treat it as its your first time.

The tub is not running anywhere. What's the hurry? take it slooooow always and go from there is my advice to everyone thinking of trying it. If the shit feels off pull out.

Last edited:
Hey D,
Do you plan to take a few weeks/months away from it and try it again? I'm wondering if you'd have the same effects if you started using the benadryl before you take your first capsule and use it the entire time.

Either way, be safe.

Got game,
Is it the long term side effects of dnp that scare you? I was just aware of short term side effects. I have only completed one run of dnp at a super low dose of 100-150mg a day for 30 days, couldn't feel a thing but the scale moved. I was thinking low dose wouldn't have any long term sides

1. I like my mitochondria functioning just as they are particularly those related to cardiac, nerve and brain function. Not saying DNP has any long term effects on those but certain cells I want to be able make the appropriate amount of ATP. If it didn't effect those cells at all then I would probably be more ok with it.

2. Quality. As with UG gear I see people selling shit they haven't the slightest clue about. Dinitro knew his stuff but i see others as mostly gym rats or dealers trying to make a buck and not understanding what really goes into the procurement and distribution of certain products. DNP has less margin of error then say test cyp.

People look at short term stuff... oh does it help with fat loss..u dont want to overheat.. allergies.. yellow body fluids. I am more concerned with effects of diminished ATP in critical areas and what chemicals are in the DNP.

Not saying its harmful like that though...its just I dont know, i dont think anyone knows.

I'm sure dinitro changed his formula his last few batches. ..maybe whatever he added is not agreeing with you. ..either way good luck. .

I'm sure dinitro changed his formula his last few batches. ..maybe whatever he added is not agreeing with you. ..either way good luck. .
I had this order delivered to me like in early 2016 or could be 2015 end so not a recent order. defo not a diff new formula.

1. I like my mitochondria functioning just as they are particularly those related to cardiac, nerve and brain function. Not saying DNP has any long term effects on those but certain cells I want to be able make the appropriate amount of ATP. If it didn't effect those cells at all then I would probably be more ok with it.

2. Quality. As with UG gear I see people selling shit they haven't the slightest clue about. Dinitro knew his stuff but i see others as mostly gym rats or dealers trying to make a buck and not understanding what really goes into the procurement and distribution of certain products. DNP has less margin of error then say test cyp.

People look at short term stuff... oh does it help with fat loss..u dont want to overheat.. allergies.. yellow body fluids. I am more concerned with effects of diminished ATP in critical areas and what chemicals are in the DNP.

Not saying its harmful like that though...its just I dont know, i dont think anyone knows.
GG

Silly question .. the pink allergy tab and Benadryl is EXACT same thing with a little different modification in their molecular structure right. I mean they both do the same thing , stop the histamine activity. Is one better then the other would u say ? Thanks
9d0a9c510151babe6084363355c0ffb3.jpg
9122bda83cbd2af314235c5194fd5729.jpg

GG

Silly question .. the pink allergy tab and Benadryl is EXACT same thing with a little different modification in their molecular structure right. I mean they both do the same thing , stop the histamine activity. Is one better then the other would u say ? Thanks
9d0a9c510151babe6084363355c0ffb3.jpg
9122bda83cbd2af314235c5194fd5729.jpg

I take the kirkland brand like you have a pic of. It think it was like 5 bucks for 600 tabs lol. Plenty of good night sleeping.

I dont know much about UK meds but i take diphenhydramine which is the US benadryl. Acravistine also works on H1 but im not sure what its H2 activity is.

I mostly take benadryl for some sinus issues and sleep once in a while

Last edited:
Dev as you know you took too much. I had a severe allergic reaction on DNP. I was using 1 cap for about 1 week and moved up to 2 caps and within a few days developed the reaction. I woke up and my eyelid had enlarged. When I write enlarged I mean it... massive :eek: I looked deformed and it was enough for me to rush to the doctors. I was given anti-histamine tabs and a prednisone injection. The injection only took a few hours to work and by the next day it had disappeared. If I were to ever use DNP again I would dose it at 1 cap per day and use anti-histamines the entire duration (starting before and finishing after my cycle).

Dev as you know you took too much. I had a severe allergic reaction on DNP. I was using 1 cap for about 1 week and moved up to 2 caps and within a few days developed the reaction. I woke up and my eyelid had enlarged. When I write enlarged I mean it... massive :eek: I looked deformed and it was enough for me to rush to the doctors. I was given anti-histamine tabs and a prednisone injection. The injection only took a few hours to work and by the next day it had disappeared. If I were to ever use DNP again I would dose it at 1 cap per day and use anti-histamines the entire duration (starting before and finishing after my cycle).
Too much ?? na mate where u reading that ? I took 1 fucking cap lol I have taken more in the past when nothing happened. This is the third occasion since july 2016 when for the third time I took 1 cap crystal and got the allergic reaction. I only get it on lips and inside the mouth and on palate. Nowhere else same reaction for all 3 runs with 1 cap in each run.

Your does sound.scarier though. U never told me a reaction. Was it genos powder ?

Last edited:
Too much ?? na mate where u reading that ? I took 1 fucking cap lol I have taken more in the past when nothing happened. This is the third occasion since july 2016 when for the third time I took 1 cap crystal and got the allergic reaction. I only get it on lips and inside the mouth and on palate. Nowhere else same reaction for all 3 runs with 1 cap in each run.

Your does sound.scarier though. U never told me a reaction. Was it genos powder ?

Sorry I thought I read you were using 1g. I now remember you had the reaction a few times. I thought I told you about my reaction. I have posted about it a few times on here. Yes it was using Geno's powder. Allergic reactions are very common on DNP due to it's effects on the body. But waking up with a massive eye lid scared me :eek::D

Sorry I thought I read you were using 1g. I now remember you had the reaction a few times. I thought I told you about my reaction. I have posted about it a few times on here. Yes it was using Geno's powder. Allergic reactions are very common on DNP due to it's effects on the body. But waking up with a massive eye lid scared me :eek::D
May be totally skipped my memory matey. dont remember reading it or u tellin me. i was quite shocked. I know u liked Geno's powder at low dose. it worked for u. U felt hot etc etc and got results.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

May be totally skipped my memory matey. dont remember reading it or u tellin me. i was quite shocked. I know u liked Geno's powder at low dose. it worked for u. U felt hot etc etc and got results.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I got great results even with 1 cap per day. I was very surprised the first time I ever used it. The most effective fatburner by a mile but of course other fatburners won't enlarge your eyelid :eek::D I have done 3 mini cycles so far. I am half tempted to try 1 cap per day for the next 2 weeks whilst I low carb. I have anti-histamine tablets... decisions :eek::D

I got great results even with 1 cap per day. I was very surprised the first time I ever used it. The most effective fatburner by a mile but of course other fatburners won't enlarge your eyelid :eek::D I have done 3 mini cycles so far. I am half tempted to try 1 cap per day for the next 2 weeks whilst I low carb. I have anti-histamine tablets... decisions :eek::D
lol This is the thing...

decisions

I thouht since last oct or so no DNP.

took pink labs x 3 for 8 nights as before i use to take them every night but i stopped as i started falling asleep on just melatonin fine. so good thing i went off them.

so took them for 8 night before popping dnp cap , 75 mg of diphenhydramine is fairly decent dose but it didn't protect me.

Made blended steak last night. cant chew property. mouth is semi - fucked lets say not as bad as last times. Prednisolone saved the day from flaring it up further but still i took it the next afternoon so damage was done to an extent.

same thing

lol, man, I am in the exact same situation.

I bought 500g dnp a long time ago and since then I have used MANY times and I have also been over 1200mg/day. I freakin love DNP, love what it does to my lipids too. But suddenly I used it and had chapped lips, horrible mouth ulcers and on my penis' skin. I wasn't sure it was dnp's fault, so I tried again and got the same sides again.
I waited a few weeks and tried it again with an anti-histamine and it didn't help.
Now its been some months, so I decided to try it again. I took a 200mg cap today and 20 minutes later I started feeling my lips and penis itching again. I immediately took 3g quercetin + 3g bromelain + 25mg cetirizine. 20 minutes later the sides calmed down and I just took 15mg prednisone.

This time I am 100% sure I am not using dnp again. Too bad, I loved it so much, lol. Do you think it wouldn't have happened if we didn't use high dosages?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws