over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drinking egg whites?

I have eaten raw eggs whites for years and have never gotten sick from it. Make sure to thoroughly wash the shells with soap and water(this is where the salmonella is) so as not to contaminate the inside.

Salmonella is in the hen, and is transferred inside the egg not on the outside.The bacteria infect the laying hens but do not make them sick, so they show no symptoms. Bacteria can then enter a bird’s ovary or oviduct, where they can infect the egg as it is formed. But that’s rare, and even in those cases, only a small number of eggs will be laid with the bacteria inside. It's very difficult to contract salmonella.

I drink 8oz w a scoop of protein powder 3xs a day. I use the cartons of egg whites

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Any other ways you guys flavor the egg whites you're drinking? Lately I have been drinking 2 cups of all whites at a time (50g pro). I tried adding some Hershey syrup and it was an epic fail. I thought I put a decent amount in and you could hardly taste it. Suggestions?

I personally just drink then straight. When I had lba's I would sometimes mix those in

Just read through this old thread. I find it funny every time one of these comes up. You got the guys that say it's bad cause the are talking about raw whites. And the guys that love em are talking about carton whites which are pasteurized.

I use them all the time when I make a shake. one cup and then whatever I decide to add.

Gas? I always have it so I'm not sure if this is the cause or just one of the many.

Knight, try a little of that syrup and two tablespoons of natty PB.

I drink em all the time. Usually in the morning with a cup of oatmeal, some fruit, unsweetened almond milk, as well as a scoop of natty peanut butter. Sometimes I'll mix it in with my coffee.

Any other ways you guys flavor the egg whites you're drinking? Lately I have been drinking 2 cups of all whites at a time (50g pro). I tried adding some Hershey syrup and it was an epic fail. I thought I put a decent amount in and you could hardly taste it. Suggestions?

Add LBA, you're welcome :D
Seriously though, LBA's make them tasty

I always mixed them with grape juice... it masks the flavor completely for me...

Add LBA, you're welcome :D
Seriously though, LBA's make them tasty
This is what I presumed...and will try, however adding Hershey syrup was such a let down that I'm skeptical now. How many pumps would you guess are needed for 2 cups whites?

starting doing this about a month ago and just had a bad colitis flare up, wonder is any correlation?

I got ready for a contest prep and decided instead of drinking 100g of whey (in addition to 2.5lb of chicken a day) I would drink 2 egg white cartons a day and I had only minor digestive issues, medium gas issues, and I LOST tons of weight. I believe it affects how your body digests other food in a negative way.

You can even find posts by me on other boards praising egg whites but I was wrong, the results don't lie. Egg whites need to be cooked to be properly digested.

I drink 2xday. Only problem I have is the gas is terrible. So I will take a gas x or something like that and it gets rid of the problem

Gas means you are not making enough enzymes to digest the egg whites properly. Start with a lower amount, and increase slowly over time, and you will have no gas. If that doesn't work for some reason, consider digestive enzymes.

Gas means you are not making enough enzymes to digest the egg whites properly. Start with a lower amount, and increase slowly over time, and you will have no gas. If that doesn't work for some reason, consider digestive enzymes.
I find u get bad gas n constipated bad from.eggs, egg whites. Any idea on a fix for this ? A particular digestive enzyme etc

This is what I presumed...and will try, however adding Hershey syrup was such a let down that I'm skeptical now. How many pumps would you guess are needed for 2 cups whites?

I do 1oz LBA per cup. That's 2 servings
Sometimes I will do 1.5-2 depending on how I feel

I find u get bad gas n constipated bad from.eggs, egg whites. Any idea on a fix for this ? A particular digestive enzyme etc
Get hydrochloric acid HCl with pepsin. Pepsin is one of the digestive enzymes needed for protein digestion. The other two are chymotrypsin and trypsin.

If you're taking just egg whites without the yolk, take them without starch or sugar and with an equal amount of fats. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have no digestive issues this way.

Get hydrochloric acid HCl with pepsin. Pepsin is one of the digestive enzymes needed for protein digestion. The other two are chymotrypsin and trypsin.

If you're taking just egg whites without the yolk, take them without starch or sugar and with an equal amount of fats. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have no digestive issues this way.
Ok ill get onto that

So basically eat egg white n yolk on its own or egg white n a fat source. No carbs or sugars with it.

I do 1oz LBA per cup. That's 2 servings
Sometimes I will do 1.5-2 depending on how I feel
You fucking rebel! Lol thanks for the advice. 4 servings to 2 cups may be too much protein in one sitting...like 75g.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws