over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drinking egg whites?

Get hydrochloric acid HCl with pepsin. Pepsin is one of the digestive enzymes needed for protein digestion. The other two are chymotrypsin and trypsin.

If you're taking just egg whites without the yolk, take them without starch or sugar and with an equal amount of fats. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have no digestive issues this way.
Can you give some personal examples of the equal amount of fats you combine with your whites?

I cook up egg whites and then I'll down them with water. I don't even chew I just stuff my face with cooked egg whites and then swallow it whole with some wate.r

I cook up egg whites and then I'll down them with water. I don't even chew I just stuff my face with cooked egg whites and then swallow it whole with some wate.r
Is this thread about cooking egg whites or no?

Almost any protein that travels down the intestinal tract can and will cause gas as the Amine groups are a feeding ground for the bacteria who feed off of it. Lower the amount or deal with it....it comes with the territory. Increasing solubility of a drink helps as well as possible digestive enzymes.

Pasteruized eggs are fine, as are cooked eggs. My personal experience, I get less gas on cooked eggs...I like mine scrambled btw in case anybody wants to know.

Ok ill get onto that

So basically eat egg white n yolk on its own or egg white n a fat source. No carbs or sugars with it.

Yes, I've noticed that I digest whole protein much better if eaten with equal fats. Around a gram for gram.

Can you give some personal examples of the equal amount of fats you combine with your whites?
Knight, I don't have this problem because I've never taken raw egg whites without the yolk. I just don't see the point.

Protein powder is another story. I like a mild EVOO, Udo's oil, avocado, mac, sesame oil, melted raw butter, beef tallow and/or raw cream.

Last edited:
I used to drink a quart for a meal replacement. Or right after the gym and I honestly didn't feel like it was working the same as it would if I cooked them. Plus it gave me the most horrendous farts. So that was kind of another clue I wasn't really digesting them well..

Now if I want something easy I'll just use 2 cups of pateurized egg whites in my oatmeal instead of water. Microwave for 2 minutes and it comes out kinda thickish but still soupy add a dash of stevia and I'm g2g. Never have problems with this and I feel great after eating it

Any other ways you guys flavor the egg whites you're drinking? Lately I have been drinking 2 cups of all whites at a time (50g pro). I tried adding some Hershey syrup and it was an epic fail. I thought I put a decent amount in and you could hardly taste it. Suggestions?
I just tilt my head back and avoid tasting it at all costs....as quick as possible. Either that or I do half carton egg whites, one scoop whey, and almond milk.

I just tilt my head back and avoid tasting it at all costs....as quick as possible. Either that or I do half carton egg whites, one scoop whey, and almond milk.
Vanilla almond milk? I always seem to see people mentioning UNSWEETENED almond milk and I have begun to wonder why....as if vanilla almond milk is inferior or something..?

Vanilla almond milk? I always seem to see people mentioning UNSWEETENED almond milk and I have begun to wonder why....as if vanilla almond milk is inferior or something..?
I have used both, depends what they have at costco haha. I know you can get vanilla unsweetened or sweetened and same with normal flavor...difference is 7 grams of sugar per cup between sweetened and non I believe

What about stevia or cinnamon? Honestly I am just trying to make it like a treat...but I don't mind just downing the stuff.

I do dislike the fact that people seem to mention they don't work as well. Hopefully that's not the case.

Blue Diamond makes a sugar free, almond, coconut combo that tastes damn good.

Basically... my most recent thoughts are - drinking egg whites immediately post workout or first thing in the morning is possibly superior to a whey protein powder. Perhaps mixing a scoop of protein and 1cup egg whites is actually best? I don't know I am just thinking out loud here.

The one protein powder I feel is superior as a meal/supplement is Team Skip formula because it not only has whey Isolate, but egg protein and micellar casein. After I exhaust my whey(which I hate) and I re-realized this after not using it for 4-5 yrs, I will only have Team Skip if I choose to have a powder sitting around.

Right now I am really just kicking the idea back and forth of which may be superior in the quick meal situations I mentioned...especially if you want zero fat post workout for example. This would also be 60-90min before a well balanced meal post workout.

Basically... my most recent thoughts are - drinking egg whites immediately post workout or first thing in the morning is possibly superior to a whey protein powder. Perhaps mixing a scoop of protein and 1cup egg whites is actually best? I don't know I am just thinking out loud here.

The one protein powder I feel is superior as a meal/supplement is Team Skip formula because it not only has whey Isolate, but egg protein and micellar casein. After I exhaust my whey(which I hate) and I re-realized this after not using it for 4-5 yrs, I will only have Team Skip if I choose to have a powder sitting around.

Right now I am really just kicking the idea back and forth of which may be superior in the quick meal situations I mentioned...especially if you want zero fat post workout for example. This would also be 60-90min before a well balanced meal post workout.

What I do sometimes for a protein only meal is a carton 16oz if egg whites, ice, then orange crystal light mix, blend it up and it's almost like protein sorbet! It's delicious

flavor

I suggest the chocolate lba. prior that I was steady using those flavored coffee creamers. so many flavors just pick one.mixes up great. there are a few sugar free one that taste good.

man, i remember when Rocky first came out, and me and the boys started eating the raw eggs like rocky, we ate sometimes like 10 raw eggs, for a few months, but we never noticed getting any bigger and had the shits all the time! I remember one time at work one of the boys had to shit real bad from the raw eggs so he shat in a road drain! it was like 2am so no one else saw. so i say raw eggs are shit even the whites. COOK THEM

Last edited:
I suggest the chocolate lba. prior that I was steady using those flavored coffee creamers. so many flavors just pick one.mixes up great. there are a few sugar free one that taste good.
I'll be getting lba's soon as well..

What I do sometimes for a protein only meal is a carton 16oz if egg whites, ice, then orange crystal light mix, blend it up and it's almost like protein sorbet! It's delicious
Hell of a suggestion ...thanks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner