over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXPERIMENT!

Dam how the hell do I shrink that pic, no need to see that up close.

alright.... 3 shows.... this show round 93kg 205lb 6 foot.
Been DCing 4yrs or so in between world travels...

strength not shattering as i have cerebral palsey affecting my left side, i cannot supinate my left hand etc.... anyway enuff excuses you wimp lol...

low incline bb press restpause 250lb for 10 plus.(1st part)
wide chins bw + 50lb for 8-10 plus.
one arm db row standing weak arm strapped 135lb for 10-12
squats (in past) maybe 330lb for 10-12
standing bb partials 180lb ss
deads 350lb+ for 12-15 ss..

now i do feel like a newb lol

Attachments

• aug10 001.JPG
    aug10 001.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,195
I just want to observe something. I would really appreciate the guys that do that in this thread

what are you observing. please i want to know what you are looking for.

This goes to show you what strength levels for reps you need to get to to achieve a certain size. You can't lift light weights and not progress upward in weights and expect to be bigger year after year just because you workout, there has to be an increase in strength for that to happen.

what are you observing. please i want to know what you are looking for.
actually another thread got me really thinking.

one observation is that usually with heavy slag iron (big weights on major lifts) comes a great deal of muscle density. you can do 1g of test and 1 gram of eq and then the last 4 weeks before your show do 75mgs of tren a day, and 100mgs of winny a day and still be relatively small. but put up a 350 incline for reps and a 500+squat for reps and 300+ military press for reps and 500+ deadlifts for reps, you can use far less gear and be a fucking juggernaut. point being you will get out of this sport and your body what effort you put into it, and at the end of the day there is no magic pill or dosage there is only blood, sweat, tears, and heavy slag iron. of course this is only one point and there are many others to this thread.

This goes to show you what strength levels for reps you need to get to to achieve a certain size. You can't lift light weights and not progress upward in weights and expect to be bigger year after year just because you workout, there has to be an increase in strength for that to happen.
this is also another point im making of constant progression! which involves a lot of things actually, doesn't always need to be heavyier and heavyier but detail a broad spectrum of things, Intensity being one of them.

actually another thread got me really thinking.

one observation is that usually with heavy slag iron (big weights on major lifts) comes a great deal of muscle density. you can do 1g of test and 1 gram of eq and then the last 4 weeks before your show do 75mgs of tren a day, and 100mgs of winny a day and still be relatively small. but put up a 350 incline for reps and a 500+squat for reps and 300+ military press for reps and 500+ deadlifts for reps, you can use far less gear and be a fucking juggernaut. point being you will get out of this sport and your body what effort you put into it, and at the end of the day there is no magic pill or dosage there is only blood, sweat, tears, and heavy slag iron. of course this is only one point and there are many others to this thread.

Yup, you can use as much gear as you want but if your weights ain't up there then you won't be all that big, the stimulus/poundage won't be there to make the muscle grow bigger so extra AAS won't get the job done.

BBoy...

Great thread bro...long time lurker. I spend most of my time over at IM/DC site. I couldn't agree with you more on moving heavy slag, and the overall results it forces your body to go through.

It is a shame as I see some of the younger lifters come into the "lifestyle" of lifting, and believing they can grab their OTC PH, and eat like crap, and train in a high volume-lighter weight environment, and believing they'll become world rulers.

Simply isn't going to happen...train big, eat big, get big...just like you said brudda.

A few thoughts

I love B-boy......straight no BS........Now on to my opinions

1. I am not into "feel"....just move weight.
2. No inclines what so ever for me
3. Once you go heavy and have that engrained into your training........you will reach a plateau.....to break this you need to up the hormones.....this in turn ups the calories, which ups the weights.......which ups lean muscle mass........you just cant keep upping weights without added supplementation.......unless you add adipose tissue which creates leverage which is false strength
4. Now, you just want to be big and strong with out any regard as to how you look in posing trunks or health...... then eat big.

honestly one of the other reasons I started this thread is to get this board back in the direction that it was once in. A mod said in another thread that this board is taking a turn for the worse and I agree, I want to see more old school thought on here. and thus im really glad MG posted in this thread! and now perhaps out of the ashes of this thread he will start on on offseason eating and thus starts the domino effect back in the direction this board once was ;)

You've gotta give it up for that. :D

Just wanna give props first of all to the idea for a great thread, and also to all the apparent hard work you guys have put into this sport and lifestyle. This is really inspiring and motivating, and I'm looking forward to sitting back and seeing all the great input that goes into this!

I love B-boy......straight no BS........Now on to my opinions

1. I am not into "feel"....just move weight.
2. No inclines what so ever for me
3. Once you go heavy and have that engrained into your training........you will reach a plateau.....to break this you need to up the hormones.....this in turn ups the calories, which ups the weights.......which ups lean muscle mass........you just cant keep upping weights without added supplementation.......unless you add adipose tissue which creates leverage which is false strength
4. Now, you just want to be big and strong with out any regard as to how you look in posing trunks or health...... then eat big.
well the straight no BS thing i learned from YOU bro!

point 3 and 4 I will admit that i have fallen victim to in the past, instead of wanting to up the hormones, I would up the food and thus size and strength with no regard to my sport and thus the process of having to strip all that chub off (taxing process in its self on the body). damn good point phil.

i dont think its a matter of incline, decline, flat. a guy with a 400 lbs incline and a guy with a 400 lb decline for reps are both gonna have a big ass chest. i totally agree 100% that big weight makes big muscles. but we end up back at square one. all the hormones in the world wont make you look like ronnie if you dont have the genetics to go with it. I think b boy's point is no reason to damage yourself to look good on stage. everyone that will look like ronnie knows it way before they megadose. odds are it aint you.

i dont think its a matter of incline, decline, flat. a guy with a 400 lbs incline and a guy with a 400 lb decline for reps are both gonna have a big ass chest. i totally agree 100% that big weight makes big muscles. but we end up back at square one. all the hormones in the world wont make you look like ronnie if you dont have the genetics to go with it. I think b boy's point is no reason to damage yourself to look good on stage. everyone that will look like ronnie knows it way before they megadose. odds are it aint you.

correct on that statement, i hope a lot of the newer guys read this.

Good point, I think b-boy also made an interesting point when he noted that some guys who have big flat benches have piss poor inclines. Without getting into the whole incline, decline, or flat debate I think that is a good point at showing how sometimes people will neglect a weakness (to some it is inclines) to their detriment (chest thickness).

Also this question is directed at Phil. Do you think that inclines were something you didn't do because you don't think it is a worthwhile exercise, or was it the case that you were getting that same type of work from a different exercise you were using? I guess I ask because where b-boy noted that he knows guys with big flat benches but weak inclines, you don't look like a guy who would have a piss poor incline if you chose to do them.

Last edited:
honestly i think you can have mediocre genetics and still be a pretty good bodybuilder at the national level (make the top 15 cut at nationals). but lets save the genetics discussion for another time, we don't want to open that can of worms :eek:

great thread bro

3 shows, won my class at a state level. Not great genetics by any means but bust my ass. (as do most here) 5'8 weight in pics--217 i believe. been as high as 240 but sloppy.

have trained dc and now with phil....

dont incline too much anymore but best was 315x10
decline 375x 8
dbell press 120x10
squat 505x 6 belt but no wraps
or 405x 14
row 315x16
deads (dont do them much anymore) 495 x 6 ...havent done them in a year or so. Only row to grow nowadays ;)

Shit, this board can really humble a guy, looking at others pics.

Attachments

• Ty%201.JPG
    Ty%201.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 778
  • Ty%204.JPG
    Ty%204.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 756
  • Ty%205.JPG
    Ty%205.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 726
  • Ty%207.JPG
    Ty%207.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 718
Good point, I think b-boy also made an interesting point when he noted that some guys who have big flat benches have piss poor inclines. Without getting into the whole incline, decline, or flat debate I think that is a good point at showing how sometimes people will neglect a weakness (to some it is inclines) to their detriment (chest thickness).
you are on the right track, i just think a big incline will = a bigger chest to a higher degree than flat. a lot of time you see that people have big benches that are way more than they can incline, its because of the way flat bench use's more of the front delt, lat, and tricep than incline does, this is why there is usually (not always) a big difference in the weights moved between those excersises. You have to use more chest muscle during incline. so for someone that has a 400lb bench for reps but only has a 300lb incline for reps. imagine the size of that persons chest if they have a 380+ incline for reps. see my point.

3 shows, won my class at a state level. Not great genetics by any means but bust my ass. (as do most here) 5'8 weight in pics--217 i believe. been as high as 240 but sloppy.

have trained dc and now with phil....

dont incline too much anymore but best was 315x10
decline 375x 8
dbell press 120x10
squat 505x 6 belt but no wraps
or 405x 14
row 315x16
deads (dont do them much anymore) 495 x 6 ...havent done them in a year or so. Only row to grow nowadays ;)

Shit, this board can really humble a guy, looking at others pics.
see i can honestly tell you do some heavy ass rows. thick dense back bro.

the majority of your chest is in your upper chest region! inclines work your overall chest better. people have much stronger benches than inclines because their chest is actually weak. and they are incorporation more delt, lat and momentum with their bench press. show me a guy with a big ass incline and i'll show you a thick chest mofo.

Odd that you would mention this, I've found the exact same thing to be true.

I did flat bench and inclines for a long time. My flat bench numbers would go up on a regular basis, but my inlines only crept along.

One day, I decided just for the hell of it to pile the weight on while doing inclines. I would usually on go up like 5lbs. at a time and the weight I was using always felt heavy and kept me in the rep range I was looking to be in. Well, one day I went up 50 lbs. just for the hell of it. The weight "felt" the same to me and I got just as many sets/reps in as before (without any additional supps, LOL).

Well, after doing that for about a month my entire chest (and shoulders to a degree) looked a TON better. Everyone was asking me what I was "on". LOL.

I'll always incorporate flat bench in my chest routine as it's always worked great for me, but I'll also always use HEAVY inclines as they seem to make my chest "pop" more than any other movement.

That's just been my experience and what worked for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131