over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasting?

I’ve done plenty of 48-72-96 hour fast and never lost muscle . As far as starving once in ketosis you feel amazing and your energy is very high . Yes you will be hungry at times but you’ll get three it . It’s the fastest I’ve dropped body fat and wish I knew about it when I competed .

I am just wondering how many studies written by vegan organic non gmo yoga hipsters you have to read to convince yourself not eating is healthy. There is a reason you get hunger pains it is the bodies signal you are fucking dying and need to eat. Your body also produced digestive fluids like acid and bile when you don't add food these enzymes just eat your digestive tract instead of food. And you say ideally you are in ketosis aka already starving when you start starving? You sound like one of these cultist living on sunshine and air who is 105lbs preaching the health benefits of butthole tanning to raise your natural hormone levels fuck no eat a godamn cheeseburger already.
You are a weak human being that will die off quick if this world ever goes to full shit.

Real human beings are resilient and can easily use stored bodyfat for energy in times of scarce food/no food.

If we lost muscle so easily, the human race would have died off long, long ago

IDK man, your account is less than a week old, and yet every post you have made is angry, aggressive, throwing around insults, and well quite honestly bullshit. I don't know what your deal is...are you a troll, or just pissed off at the world or
You are a weak human being that will die off quick if this world ever goes to full shit.

Real human beings are resilient and can easily use stored bodyfat for energy in times of scarce food/no food.

How much bodyfat do we have? 3 days worth? I am going to be on deaths door at 3 days. I am as lean as I want to be right now. I used to wrestle I know all about starvation and weight cutting it is the unhealthiest thing you can do. If the world goes to full shit I am still planning to eat. In fact eating should absolutely be priority #1 for every life form in the universe it is literally what keeps you alive. Y'all talking about concentration camp survivors having lower levels of triglycerides and greater insulin sensitivity with less gut inflammation no shit they are also starving to death. You are already fasting from dinner until breakfast everyday there is no need to starve yourself for days. You want to workout and train and recover you need energy. No one is growing on air and sunshine. We also all get sick eventually you can't eat as much as you want and you lose weight if you know a forced fast is always on the horizon why initiate starvation?

I am the one who is going to survive longer if there is no food as of now because I just ate meanwhile everyone else is already 3 days into starvation. That is the half the point you want to have some excess in case of sickness or scarcity of food. If you peal it away fasting then get sick or run out of food you are now in trouble with no reserves.

I mean to be fair if you guys had said a 18-24 hour fast I could be with you as far as resetting your digestion but 3 days? 3 days is starvation

I mean to be fair if you guys had said a 18-24 hour fast I could be with you as far as resetting your digestion but 3 days? 3 days is starvation
It works for gut health, have you ever tried it?

It works for gut health, have you ever tried it?
Yes absolutely I agree when my digestion gets bad reduced calories for a couple days makes a massive difference. But that is reduced calories like 1500 calories a day for 2-3 days not 0. And that is also my point I am forced to do that every now and then anyway so why would I take 3 days off eating when my digestion isn't bad? Makes no sense. If digestion is good I eat as much as possible once bad you are forced to reduce but at no time do you intentionally starve for days on end especially if you feel good to start.

Yes absolutely I agree when my digestion gets bad reduced calories for a couple days makes a massive difference. But that is reduced calories like 1500 calories a day for 2-3 days not 0. And that is also my point I am forced to do that every now and then anyway so why would I take 3 days off eating when my digestion isn't bad? Makes no sense. If digestion is good I eat as much as possible once bad you are forced to reduce but at no time do you intentionally starve for days on end especially if you feel good to start.
When your digestion isn´t bad I would not do it either, not for 3 days. A 24h fast every month or so wouldn´t be bad for anyone.

When your digestion isn´t bad I would not do it either, not for 3 days. A 24h fast every month or so wouldn´t be bad for anyone.
I can agree with that. It is good to reset your guts but it doesn't take 3 days at 0 to do that. Indigestion is caused from eating so yeah not eating cures indigestion but you don't need to cure indigestion you just have to get it to a tolerable level.

I can agree with that. It is good to reset your guts but it doesn't take 3 days at 0 to do that. Indigestion is caused from eating so yeah not eating cures indigestion but you don't need to cure indigestion you just have to get it to a tolerable level.
I notice even on a bulk when everything is going well and I do a 24hr fast every month/6 weeks my body still thanks me and I can bulk for longer. So even without having initial digestion problems, it still helps me in the long run.

I am just wondering how many studies written by vegan organic non gmo yoga hipsters you have to read to convince yourself not eating is healthy. There is a reason you get hunger pains it is the bodies signal you are fucking dying and need to eat. Your body also produced digestive fluids like acid and bile when you don't add food these enzymes just eat your digestive tract instead of food. And you say ideally you are in ketosis aka already starving when you start starving? You sound like one of these cultist living on sunshine and air who is 105lbs preaching the health benefits of butthole tanning to raise your natural hormone levels fuck no eat a godamn cheeseburger already.

are you bhanks from getbig?

There are a plethora of anecdotal evidence from people who did 3-7 day strict water fasts (plus electrolytes) and they had some form of an ailment clear up whether it be sxcemea, gout, digestive issues, vitiligo, etc. That said actual hard evidence of this is limited at best. the one thing we know for a fact it does is helps insulin sensitivity. At a bare minimum, you could do 1 24-hour water fast a week or biweekly to aid insulin sensitivity. This is a method that Meadows championed as well.
I fully believe even intermittent fasting is great for insulin sensitivity. I start eating around 4,pm, my a1c is always low out of range on blood work usually around 4.3. I do take metformin and do fasted cardio keep a low bw and bf, but think thr fasting definitely contributed. Never fasted longer than 16-18 hours max.

Also I see people referencing meadows a lot around here let's not forget that guy is dead maybe not the guru you want to follow

I'll do a 24 hr fast every month but the most I go is 12 hrs regularly. I'm a little skeptical
on the benefits of these 72-84 hr fasts.

Also I see people referencing meadows a lot around here let's not forget that guy is dead maybe not the guru you want to follow
That's a pretty shitty thing to say. There are lots of snake oil salesman and shit heads who have a big following...but john was one of the good guys. Have you used any of his diet or training? The knowledge he passed on and still does even after his passing imo is unparalleled. He was also extremely humble

View attachment 189388
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT

YOU WANNA TRASH JOHN MEADOWS, THIS AIN’T THE FUCKING PLACE

FUCK OFF
That's a pretty shitty thing to say. There are lots of snake oil salesman and shit heads who have a big following...but john was one of the good guys. Have you used any of his diet or training? The knowledge he passed on and still does even after his passing imo is unparalleled. He was also extremely humble
I was just about to post so I thank y'all for already being on it.

@Icarus stop posting and just read for a long time. Your posts have shown a lack of knowledge and they've now turned offensive to the whole community with the Meadows comment - which also shows a big lack of knowledge about Meadows.

I am not saying Meadows wasn't a nice guy but facts remain he didn't take care of his health the way he should have you can't discount that some of his ideas may have led to his demise. Kali is also promoting fasting seems the kind of thing these guys promote once they start getting sick.

Also how do you figure his diet and training differentiated from anyone else? The guy made youtube videos and explained things which is great but how is that new or different? There is nothing new in resistance training and diet in the last 2 thousand years. He promoted and used chemicals and yeah they certainly contributed to his demise.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws